Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,248 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho (2956 Views)

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
After all the poor performances and the losses recorded, I don't think I can vouch for this guy any longer.
It's obvious he's not capable of delivering (I hope he doesn't get Chelsea relegated undecided )

But I think it's time to throw in the towel.

I Q-U-I-T!!! angry
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by nairalandmaster(f): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by maxti: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by faithfancy: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Join the gunners

1 Like

Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
nairalandmaster:
well composed. nice info op

It's obvious I have spoken the mind of many Chelsea faithfuls.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
faithfancy:
Join the gunners

I'll rather remain clubless angry
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by Godfullsam(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Plastic fan

5 Likes

Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by flyca: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Every club has/ will still have their not-so-good seasons. My friend, in fanship and life in general, loyalty is a virtue.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by forgiveness: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
I don't think Morinho is the problem. For me, Hazard is the problem. He has lost confidence.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
I have said it before, I am saying it again. Mourinho is wuruwuru to d answer. Yes he has won titles. But what does he really leave behind? A broken team. Turned Pepe to a killer, Ramos almost a bulldozer and mikel, backman. God saved Xabi alonso, he is now playing good football at bayern. No team coached by mourinho has ever had a style of play. All he seeks is results, such as parking d bus and hitting u on d counter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Godfullsam:
Plastic fan

I'm more solid than you can ever imagine undecided

Just being realistic angry
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:
I have said it before, I am saying it again. Mourinho is wururu to d answer. Yes he has won titles. But what does he really leave behind? A broken team. Turned Pepe to a killer, Ramos almost a bulldozer and mikel, backman. God saved Xabi alonso, he is now playing good football at bayern. No team coached by mourinho has ever had a style of playing. All he seeks is results, such as parking d bus and hitting u on d counter

I bet to disagree with you on this.

He may not be the ticky-tacka kind of coach but in football, results are all that matter.

He not providing the results doesn't mean the team is bad. He just doesn't have d right players to execute.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by hummerwise(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
mou has lost it,,, he is a great guy tho,, but he needs to drop his pride and step down,, we chelsea fans and not gunners fans,, we are not used to shiit like this

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
forgiveness:
I don't mlthink morinho is the problem. For me, Hazard is the problem. He has lost confidence.
the only problem with Chelsea is confidence. They need to get their confidence back and to do this they just need to win a couple of games
What is happening to them isn't strange or new and it happens to every teams once in a while. They have a fantastic coach and very goof players,they will surely bounce back.it is just a matter of time
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
flyca:
Every club has/ will still have their not-so-good seasons. My friend, in fanship and life in general, loyalty is a virtue.

Don't blame me bro, I'm just being loyal to the game.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
the only problem with Chelsea is confidence. They need to get their confidence back and to do this they just need to win a couple of games
What is happening to them isn't strange or new and it happens to every teams once in a while. They have a fantastic coach and very goof players,they will surely bounce back.it is just a matter of time

Their problem aint lack of confidence but lack of options. Take away the 1st eleven and there's no star left
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
em, lalasticlala, mynd44, seun and co, abeg make una push dis thread go where people can express their own point of view abeg wink
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by bigJosh101(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
korel9:
After all the poor performances and the losses recorded, I don't think I can vouch for this guy any longer.
It's obvious he's not capable of delivering (I hope he doesn't get Chelsea relegated undecided )

I Q-U-I-T!!! angry
its Okay don't think we'll miss you u ain't a true fan. learn be be behind your club in thick and thin don't just be a trophy fan.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by forgiveness: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:

I think confidence is just one of the problem. Me thinkthey need fresh players in the mildfield and in the wings. I don't know why he allowed all those wingers to go. They are all doing very well for their clubs

1 Like

Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by forgiveness: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
korel9:

Their problem aint lack of confidence but lack of options. Take away the 1st eleven and there's no star left

You got it.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by onatisi(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
korel9:

Chelsea has enough depth. They will pick up. It is not about having expensive stars on the bench but quality reliable players. Some of his players seems to have problems with the coach also but they will pick up form again.i am sure of that
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by onatisi(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
forgiveness:

I think confidence is just one of the problem. Me thinks they need fresh players in the mildfield and in the wings. I don't know why he allowed all those wingers to go. They are all doing very well for their clubs

his problem is mainly the defends and that was why he wanted to buy stones at all cost from Everton,even mourihno himself admits that most of their losses have been results of silly mistakes from defenders. Reason why he benched terry for 3 matches ,then what I noticed is that he isn't using the same formation he used last year and there is usually a lot of space between the dm and the defenders these spaces creates room for opposing team to exploit and pile pressure on the defence
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
Chelsea has enough depth. They will pick up. It is not about having expensive stars on the bench but quality reliable players. Some of his players seems to have problems with the coach also but they will pick up form again.i am sure of that

Can u please mention any or some outside d 1st eleven? undecided
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
korel9:

I bet to disagree with you on this.

He may not be the ticky-tacka kind of coach but in football, results are all that matter.

He not providing the results doesn't mean the team is bad. He just doesn't have d right players to execute.

Now with all the money( He just doesn't have d right players to execute?) Teams don know am finish. Wait for West Brom own
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
forgiveness:

I think confidence is just one of the problem. Me thinks they need fresh players in the mildfield and in the wings. I don't know why he allowed all those wingers to go. They are all doing very well for their clubs

U gat it. I thought there would be replacements for them but.....

Imagine Cuadardo playing in d 1st team for Juventus grin
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Now with all the money( He just doesn't have d right players to execute?) Teams don know am finish. Wait for West Brom own

Haba bros, wish us well nah grin
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by Icon4s(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
korel9:

I Q-U-I-T!!! angry

U are not a true fan. I am no Chelsea fan bt u guys need to stick to ur team.It cannot b rosey all d time. Reason y I respect Arsenal fans a lot. Through thick and thin we remain faithful and loyal.

We were in d throphy wilderness for 9yrs.We still remained loyal.

Stick to ur club and stop jumping around from one club to d other which is typical of Chelsea fans.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by forgiveness: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
his problem is mainly the defends and that was why he wanted to buy stones at all cost from Everton,even mourihno himself admits that most of their losses have been results of silly mistakes from defenders. Reason why he benched terry for 3 matches ,then what I noticed is that he isn't using the same formation he used last year and there is usually a lot of space between the dm and the defenders these spaces creates room for opposing team to exploit and pile pressure on the defence

Well, the defence is obvious but the mildfield and wings looks more obvious. The couldn't feed Coasta with any through pass. Holistical speaking, chelsea needs to replace or buy some players.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by forgiveness: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
korel9:

U gat it. I thought there would be replacements for them but.....

Imagine Cuadardo playing in d 1st team for Juventus grin

I was also suprised he made the first team. What about Brym of Man city or what do you call him.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
forgiveness:

Well, the defence is obvious but the mildfield and wings looks more obvious. The couldn't feed Coasta with any through pass. Holistical speaking, chelsea needs to replace or buy some players.

definitely they need to buy more tested players. Virtually all areas need at least one more player. They will be going back to Everton for stones in January,they also need to buy another striker ,for the midfield I think they need to get another defensive midfielder .
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by korel9: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2015
forgiveness:

I was also suprised he made the first team. What about Brym of Man city or what do you call him.

One thing about him is that he doesn't have patience and trust for young players' development and the oldies are weak for the present day kind of football where all players are skillful, pacy and strong.
His pride won't let him see that though.
Re: It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho by LieDetector(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2015
flyca:
for a club of chelsea's pedigree, the lag in their recent games calls for desperate measures. Over my 10 years of being a sports(football) lover, I can say emphatically that I've never seen a top club go down this way. The problem of chelsea I believe is the manager who has refused to accept blames for chelsea's woeful performance of late.
"sack him" is all I can say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Just 1.5 Odd / N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. / Amodu Confirmed Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.