Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (54542 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election / Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by chychyobbi(f): 2:14am On Oct 25, 2015

Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by ishiamu(m): 2:34am On Oct 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
u must have had lots of it

Ode

Me n ya papa nah we do it steadily
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by deltateam: 2:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Nigeria is a ZOO! Amaechi should be the one to stand for APC as it were in the first election.

Fuk Judiciary
Fuk tribunal
Fuk rerun

Its a fukup country. Walai!
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by xtervaganza(m): 3:38am On Oct 25, 2015
ishiamu:

Me n ya papa nah we do it steadily
no wonder na dead body you de kpansh

I pity your father dead body then cos u go soon fxck am too
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by otunbaajamu(m): 3:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Rabiu Musa kwansako was a pdp member, when he governed kano from 1999 till 2003.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by ope2711(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dream on... If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should believe PDP will win Kano.

"APC will win Rivers" grin, Joke of the decade.

Rivers is not filled with brainwashed people who will be deceived with Aregbe "odourless fufu".
dont mind them jare
GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Let's be factual.. Wike will win dakuku again and again..
Just like Jonathan won Buhari in 2015, Mr GEJ till 2019?
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Rivers State has always been governed by the same party at the centre. Between 1979 and 1983 when Shagari of NPN was the President, Okilo of NPN was the Governor.

Between 1999 and 2007 when Obasanjo of PDP was the President, Odili of PDP was the Governor.

Between 2007 and 2015 when Yar'Adua and Jonathan were the presidents, Amaechi of PDP (later APC) was the Governor.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by Darlduchi: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by HopeAtHand: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2015
shocked
evansvenus:
Abagworo u ar no longer from imo? U are nw ikwerre? Continue...

@topic
hope u guys know ikwerre has 1.1million voters card registration as to the 1.5 registered voters in rivers state..unless you are telling me ikwerre will vote against their son. Lets forget it! Pdp takes rivers...no guilty pleasures,apc ain"t going nowhere!

Tut i was the only that saw it, Abagworo switching from Igbo to Ikwerre at will.

Alot can happen in three months time.At this moment, Wike/PDP will conveniently win Dakuku/APC but as time goes, expect some compromise from some staunch Wike supporters as their loyalty to Wike and PDP will be put to serious test by all means possible.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by emmykk(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dream on... If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should believe PDP will win Kano.

"APC will win Rivers" grin, Joke of the decade.

Rivers is not filled with brainwashed people who will be deceived with Aregbe "odourless fufu".
the op goof when he said even if wike appeal or not. Wike is the guy who switch off the noisy generator of ubima.

There is a case of wheather dakuku met the 21 days clause to be APC candidate in supreme court,that same clause is what senator sekibo used to defeat other candidate contesting his victory.

Gov wike remain governor untile the case get to supreme court,should supreme court do the

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by Otu7(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2015
The OP is an APC man. I am a neutral though. but I disagree wit 2,3,5 & 6. Dakuku wil neva win in rivers state. d so called change change agenda is not yielding any possitive. Buhari @ d center hasnt shown any change. he is not dat loved in d south. he is not dat popular like he use 2 during d electioneering campaing. d man has shown dat he is a sectarian leader. he is only loved by die hard Apc folowers. d short time dat wike spent in rivers state. people hav felt his impact. d man worked so well. even d average man on d street wil tell u dat wike is good. d since of Amaechi wil hunt wike. Amaechi didnt pay civil servants 4 months. even wen he paid. der salaries wer shortchanged. im not a pdp but if u visit rivers u wil kno what am saying. d issue of riverine/ upland dichotomy is not relaevant here. Amaechi is seen as a prodigal son son by most well meaning rivers peopl & a means through wich PMB wil hav his stakes in rivers treasury(according 2 rural people). lets watch & c. it wil b bloodier dan b4. wit somany lives 2 b lost. but one tin I can guarantee u. Dakuku wil neva win
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by AzizG550(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2015
honeygirl17:
I disagree with number 6

we the Rivers people have fallen in love with Wike due to what he has done few months in office, there is massive road construction going on in the State what the previous administration could not do. most of the roads were in a bad shape, Apajo road that leads to the refinery was like a dead trap, he has won the love of most Rivers people. I am speaking the mind of most Rivers people. I believe strongly that wike will win even if election is conducted 20 times. I mean free and fair election. Buhari don't disappoint us further.

dat tin he's doing na wash, no be so rochas do wen em enter ? Today we are seeing another thing
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by soludo93(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2015
What the OP fails to understand is that Rivers people do not drink garri with oil & fish. so, they do not have fish brain. They do not drink nunu, & don't think like cow. They are smart and know that Buhari is looking for their oil to fund his second term bid. They will resist him as the devil.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by stteejax(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Trash..........

Iranu
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by abiambo(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Are. U a rivers man? If yes u are either a blind, deaf man or you live abroad... dakuku peterside, even if he has international might can't win in Rivers under apc.. even if d so called dog-head grin grin amechi dat is contesting in d polls vs wike... Wike will come out victorious... no doubts at all in Rivers state... I laff wen ppl from outside analyse issue just from newspaper pages... and if d FG think they can intimidate barr wike just like they did to the judges and witnesses @ the tribunal with. Dss they don't knw what is coming for them. Even d un general assembly can't intimidate that man
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by samsongbemisola(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2015
honeygirl17:
I disagree with number 6

we the Rivers people have fallen in love with Wike due to what he has done few months in office, there is massive road construction going on in the State what the previous administration could not do. most of the roads were in a bad shape, Apajo road that leads to the refinery was like a dead trap, he has won the love of most Rivers people. I am speaking the mind of most Rivers people. I believe strongly that wike will win even if election is conducted 20 times. I mean free and fair election. Buhari don't disappoint us further.

wike already knew the what will happen, he knows there might be a re run since PDP re not in center to influence the tribunal. So he prepared for that by doing some projects to get into the good books of people of River state. All he is doing is just high service once he win the re run you will see the real Wike.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by barcaboi(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2015
honeygirl17:
I disagree with number 6

the more reason he shd be arrested.....the dude used those things 2 wipe up sympathy. ....he knew his days were numbered....think about it
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Dannyset:
Like I told somebody, that if APC didn't want to win this, they won't have gone to the extent of contesting this election at the Tribunal and get it nullified. Tho PDP played into their hand, but APC is usually ready to deploy everything to claim this.
Soldiers, Police and even Amaechi thugs would be used to win this election for Dakuku. APC just want PDP to test out of their normal way they use to intimidate people.
ameachi has got thugs while we got th militants...its going to be bloody and this tribunal will continue forever....
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Amaechi Knows that, Wike Winning the rerun will automatically render him a political nonentity in the South South...Yes Ngene says so!!!

But the question is: Amaechi as a Minister Of Niger Delta, with all the Federal Power (DSS, Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence, INEC, Even Millitant) allow Wike to get 20% of the Votes?? Your Guess is as good as mine!!!

It will be a Walk Over for Peterside anyday!
and what would he do with them...shoot the individuals who choose to vote for wike

Infact those soldiers if they lov their life should be hunting Bokoharam or else they get the same effect they were running away from in borno...
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by dinachi(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
ameachi has got thugs while we got th militants...its going to be bloody and this tribunal will continue forever....
You forgot one important algorithm! Federal might is with Amaechi, that is what will tilt the scale in Amaechis favor. By the time Amaechi as Minister of Niger Delta decides to sit down and discuss with Wikes militants dangling a carrot and stick, many of the militants will switch sides immeditely! Wike invisibility then was because of federal might behind him. Watch and see his base decimated gradually and surely especially when Timipre Sylva wins Bayelsa in DEC 5.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2015
dinachi:

You forgot one important algorithm! Federal might is with Amaechi, that is what will tilt the scale in Amaechis favor. By the time Amaechi as Minister of Niger Delta decides to sit down and discuss with Wikes militants dangling a carrot and stick, many of the militants will switch sides immeditely! Wike invisibility then was because of federal might behind him. Watch and see his base decimated gradually and surely especially when Timipre Sylva wins Bayelsa in DEC 5.
naaa...the core militants are by the side of pdp an also the majority of people...except you are insinuating the apc is all out for a bloody election or like what happening in syria...nobody would rule rivers state if the apc insists on going the bloody way..it would just b too bloody for anybody to rule...

I hope you're in rivers state and not typing this from lagos or somewhere else...
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Hallucinations of d highest order. Dream on. Do d election with buhari as d examiner, I bet yu dakuku will be ashamed to submit his paper.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by dinachi(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2015
abiambo:
Are. U a rivers man? If yes u are either a blind, deaf man or you live abroad... dakuku peterside, even if he has international might can't win in Rivers under apc.. even if d so called dog-head grin grin amechi dat is contesting in d polls vs wike... Wike will come out victorious... no doubts at all in Rivers state... I laff wen ppl from outside analyse issue just from newspaper pages... and if d FG think they can intimidate barr wike just like they did to the judges and witnesses @ the tribunal with. Dss they don't knw what is coming for them. Even d un general assembly can't intimidate that man
All his confidence will vanish the moment EFCC picks him up to answer for his corrupt practices as former supervisory minister for education. His saving grace is the immunity he currently enjoys. Very soon, he will be very sorry.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by dinachi(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
naaa...the core militants are by the side of pdp an also the majority of people...except you are insinuating the apc is all out for a bloody election or like what happening in syria...nobody would rule rivers state if the apc insists on going the bloody way..it would just b too bloody for anybody to rule...

I hope you're in rivers state and not typing this from lagos or somewhere else...
You are very funny!The militants are on the side of money and power. Most of them will switch sides.The militants follow only those who can give them money and protection and Amaechi currently has the aces. Take a look at Bayelsa elections and you will see most of the militants are with the APC candidate Timipre Sylva and he will likely win. The same thing will happen in Rivers, Wike is a goner.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by dazdilijae(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Amaechi Knows that, Wike Winning the rerun will automatically render him a political nonentity in the South South...Yes Ngene says so!!!

But the question is: Amaechi as a Minister Of Niger Delta, with all the Federal Power (DSS, Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence, INEC, Even Millitant) allow Wike to get 20% of the Votes?? Your Guess is as good as mine!!!

It will be a Walk Over for Peterside anyday!

And you think the force against Ameachi is jus Wike? I would remind u 1. the electoral rule forbid the so called federal might close to the polling unit to the advantage of rivers people
2. The state machinery is PDP from top to bottom.
3. The Acting Gov would be the PDP speaker Wike installed,
The LGA caretaker committees on ground then would all be PDP
And the good people of Rivers state who ve witnessed both PDP and APC in govt would tell you APC in rivers is a failure. Ameachi as PDP was great but Ameachi as APC is dismal
With Wike's performance in 5month no1 wants to try the APC Ameachi showed the Rivers man.
90% of Rivers political leaders are against Ameachi, he is gonna fight @least 1 former Gov, Senator, Rep's etc in every LGA and that is somtin no federal might can change.
I hope Ameachi as over hyped can come out of this victorious cos he is finished for biting the hands that fed him. The fight for Rivers state is no longer APC versus PDP it is the Ijaw versus the slave master.
Dakuku has shown he is a slave and the Ijaw man can never be slaves again
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by tempel(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2015
PDP will win APC any day anytime in Rivers as far as they have a strong candidate. I don't want any thing APC my State
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2015
My brother I respect your view,I dont think either of the candidates are qualifiedtho, just saying. Just opporunists who found their way to the top of this nonsense post-1999 arrangement. I am sorry to say but sharing of power point isn't quite as fixed in stone to count as valid grounds for a Dakuku victory. If anything its an upland face -Amaechi- that might actually end up buying the sentiment of Rivers ppl to swing toward APC. Not the geographical dichotomy. The riverines since the creation of bayelsa aren't that powerful anymore. The voting power resides with the Ikwerres Ogonis Etche and Ahoada. Pretty much u have to get PHALGA and OBALGA where political mobilization is run by upland politicians. aYou forget that the Riverine ran affairs from the 70s till Abacha. They have always had more ppl/links in the military and civil service so it was understandable. And not one moment was there a call to zone things out to ther ppl lol.
But with democracy and the creation of Bayelsa the game has changed. Its numbers now. Even this same Riverine just had their brother violate the 'National' north/south arrangement for the presidency- with the backing of the nation ofc, non-North. And no one complained lol. It is time for Peterside to work for these votes. If not it might just be another Wike day. If anything Peterside's strategy should be to downplay the silly upland/riverine arrangement. You cannot be asking for other ppl's votes with an air of entitlement. That's like expecting all north to vote for a southern candidate in 8 years and not some other northerner dear to their hearts.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2015
eezor:

Says who my dear. Rivers politics is different from wat u think. I am a Rivers man. Listen, Rivers politics naa "belle face" they r unlike the Yoruba people who stood their ground for whom they love. They r always in support of the government at the centre. Go back to history nd u wll know wat am talking about. Truth b told, its going to b difficult for wike if there shud b any rerun. There was a crack already in Rivers pdp. Pgj imposed wike on Rivers even against Gej wishes. No Rivers man wud want ikwere man to rule concurrently. In Rivers dear, the moment money is involve, federal appointments nd contracts given to those agrieved pdp members, dear they r ready to do anything. The only people supporting wike now or hereafter r the ibos residents there. Nd if apc sensed wike might hv a upper hand because of the support of the ibos there, then the Yoruba nd hausa wll b ask to support dakuku. It's a game of numba. If u doubt me, watch out from now on those who wll b denouncing wike from Rivers state because of this tribunal verdict. Ikwerre hv four LGA nd amaechi is there to divide the vote. Ogoni 4 LGA wll always support dakuku because he is known as bori boy. Kalabari is hapi because their oilwell given to bayelsa has been return back by Pmb, running mate to dakuku covers ahoada, abua nd echia. Okrika can do anything for money nd promised for political position. Dear, I know wat I am saying. Just watch out.
good to knw u ar my rivers brother, Wike has been working tooth and nail. Right frm the primaries it's has not been easy. Believe me Bro this time Wike will hav more votes than before. He has the backing of the kalabaris, the ikwerre, the ogonis, the asari toru. This are the key people of rivers state. So hw will he lose.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by leanalyst: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2015
My brother there is no way Dakuku Peterside wins Rivers election. We all know that APC are chasing shadows, causing confusion and I am sure bribing election tribunals to gibe judgements in their favour.
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by CaptPlanet(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun by CaptPlanet(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

So U can beat your chest that there was no underage voting in SS and SE

https://www.nairaland.com/2227513/underage-children-voting-kano-state

https://www.nairaland.com/2225214/inec-releases-pic-underage-voter

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/underage-being-accredited-to-vote-in-northern-nigeria/

http://www.divanaija.com.ng/minors-seen-voting-in-northern-nigeria-for-apc/

If you're bent fighting corruption and nullyfiying Akwa Ibom and Rivers States elections, the above is enough to disqualify elections in those states.

Funny thing is, you know the truth but you're going to deny it which is very typical of Apc but I don't care about it. My concern is young people letting these old folks pitting the masses (young people)who will bear the brunt of there reckless decision, against themselves, while we fall for it. Nigeria can't move forward like this.

Isn't it high time they're held responsible for their actions? In sane climes, leaders are made to think Country first, every other thing later but here it's money, personal interest/ambition, party in that order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes / I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.