Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,460 members, 7,971,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video (1442 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Location At Malkonori, Borno State(Video) / Islamic State Spokesman And Top Leader Killed In Aleppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by DonXavi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
VIDEO : Governor of Jigawa State spokesman says that the oil in Bayelsa state belongs to Jigawa State that they will do anything to make sure that the flow of oil and the oil money to their state will not stop, that anyone who says the oil belongs to Bayelsa is talking rubbish

Watch him speak !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6GGPu286U
Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by Ufranklin92(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahahahahaha.weed blower

1 Like

Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Look at his mouth, bunch of parasitic leeches.
Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by ireplacable(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
I de laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by prettytasha(f): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
from bayelsa all the way to jigawa ? are u for real ?
Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by DonXavi(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
I keep on telling you guys that it's only the oil that connects the south and the North. If not for the oil they would be the ones to use dagger to divide Nigeria.
Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by DonXavi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
No, this man ls an lgbo man! lets stick with Hausa\Yoruba, at least ln another 50years they'ill turn our territory to look like Abuja. My Nigerdeltan brothers, lets join this our hausa brothers to kill lgbo people ooo, you know lgbo man will take our oil..!!! N/D... what a people.

It's pathetic how such person displaying such crass arrogance and monumental ignorance could be a state governor's spokesperson.
I hope my ND people can see who their real enemies are.Your enemies are not the Igbos. So it was a grand deception that SOME of you accepted to side with your enemies who told you that Igbos were evil.
Imagine if that unity had not been tampered with .

How is it that the oil blocks from ND are mainly owned by the North!? How many ND guys have oil wells and how many became rich from the oil that is scooped from their land? Why is Niger Delta one of the poorest in the South when the entire SS is supposed to be like Dubai ?

They deceived you that Igbos would corner your oil but who actually has the oil today? How many Igbos are even into oil today?
A brother is always a brother when the chips are down.

Sometimes I get very angry when I see some communities in the SS. Sincerely,no area in the SE is still like some of the places in the ND,despite the fact that SE isn't on oil,and their economy is mainly created by personal efforts.

I think everything happening to all of us is a timely stimulus to begin to think straight about how to take our destinies into our hands.We deserve more than what we have and more than we are today

1 Like

Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by ki02020(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Too much of kulinkuli and akamu dey wori am cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by ki02020(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
DonXavi:
No, this man ls an lgbo man! lets stick with Hausa\Yoruba, at least ln another 50years they'ill turn our territory to look like Abuja. My Nigerdeltan brothers, lets join this our hausa brothers to kill lgbo people ooo, you know lgbo man will take our oil..!!! N/D... what a people.

It's pathetic how such person displaying such crass arrogance and monumental ignorance could be a state governor's spokesperson.
I hope my ND people can see who their real enemies are.Your enemies are not the Igbos. So it was a grand deception that SOME of you accepted to side with your enemies who told you that Igbos were evil.
Imagine if that unity had not been tampered with .

How is it that the oil blocks from ND are mainly owned by the North!? How many ND guys have oil wells and how many became rich from the oil that is scooped from their land? Why is Niger Delta one of the poorest in the South when the entire SS is supposed to be like Dubai ?

They deceived you that Igbos would corner your oil but who actually has the oil today? How many Igbos are even into oil today?
A brother is always a brother when the chips are down.

Sometimes I get very angry when I see some communities in the SS. Sincerely,no area in the SE is still like some of the places in the ND,despite the fact that SE isn't on oil,and their economy is mainly created by personal efforts.

I think everything happening to all of us is a timely stimulus to begin to think straight about how to take our destinies into our hands.We deserve more than what we have and more than we are today

Don't tell me you take that video serious
Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by DonXavi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
ki02020:

Don't tell me you take that video serious
They are telling you the bitter truth we all are aware of to your face and you are still here asking me if i am taking this video seriously.. wait till they come and shove sh1t down your throat before you"ll believe that this is the reality on ground.
Re: The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video by ki02020(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
DonXavi:
They are telling you the bitter truth we all are aware of to your face and you are still here asking me if i am taking this video seriously.. wait till they come and shove sh1t down your throat before you"ll believe that this is the reality on ground.

Baba calm down, what shit are they shoving down your coward throat

(1) (Reply)

For Those Calling Tonyebarcanista Names, Please Read This / I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka / Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.