Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,697 members, 7,965,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. (14451 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:50pm On May 05, 2016
Either she has been used by men for money in de past, or she thikns u can b her sugar daddy n provide for her. Sit her down, make her understand dat she is a child and shud focus on things kids do. Poverty is nt a sin but she must nt let it ruin her future. Explain to her how one day wen she is older, she wil regret de choice of sleepin wit man for no reason in her past
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10
Op do not knack that little girl. The juice from her pussy will still be so thick and it can lead to .......
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by blackgold2018(m): 12:03am On Mar 11
Op scold d girl joor put fear in her
U talkin to her is nuffin
Wen u change face nd u stand ur ground

She wud leave!!!!!!
Bt talkin to her wit a smiley face invites her d more
Its like u tellin her to put more effort
Scold her d way u wud do to ur sister or daughter abeg

undecided undecided undecided undecided
dont mind OP. He just a hypocrite and needs validation to do what's in his mind.

Years ago I have once sat with a 14-15yrs old girl in a keke. And she intentionally was seducing me, the way I scolded and corrected her made her brain to reset to default immediately.

And this man-child of a OP have the mind to even create a thread because of a 15yr old. Mugu.
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nonywendy(m): 12:10am On Mar 11
Whenever i come across pre teenagers this days weather boy or girl, i keep on thinking what might be goin on in their mind, are they exposed sexually? If yes, who is acting as a watchdog so they dont make a terrible mistake that would ruin their lives.
There is this young girl living in the same street with me, shes about 15 and very beautiful, she has good manners too as she never fails to greet me whenever i pass by.
I found her one day trying to sell her phone and ask her why, it turned out that she was looking for money to register for some exam and her elder brother she was staying with couldnt provide enough.
Feeling charitably, i gave her the money.
Now i cant have peace again, she comes to my place uninvited and spends time, often she will doze off lying inappropriately.
Why it is of much concern to me now is that just recently she asked to take a shower before she leaves, after spending much time at my place.
There is something diffrent in the way she now looks at me, as shes up to something.
A friend i talked to said she might want to sleep with me to show appreciation and possibly gain more monetary favours.
U are already thinking dirty about harmless gestures she was displaying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / Picture Of A Single Mum Deeply Kissing Her Teenage Daughter / Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.