Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) (59639 Views)

Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja / See Zahra Buhari's Cute Birthday Cake As She Turns A Year Older Today / Original Photo Of Oshiomole And Amaechi That Was Photoshoped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by malikisah: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2015
danjumakolo:
All I see honesty,humblness,humour,accountability and intergrity
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by malikisah: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Airfoce1:
Don't let the fresh face dicive u that old is living corps weting to be beurie.
and this your statement will surely bury you cos you know what, you will be buried before him just like that man that was buried before Azikiwe.
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by malikisah: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Babalegba:
Your standard is too low for me to trade insults with you.Talk to the nearest of your species as even a chimpanzee is superior intelligence wise and in decorum compared to you. I have reservations about Nigerian education as it is too theoretical so I don't really respect Jonathan's PhD..A truly educated man would never support corruption.
my brother don't waste your time with this people who know nothing about education. All they know is goat and yam theory
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by malikisah: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2015
lawanson44:
Scare-crow undecided
I guess scare crow reminds you of your family
Please let's see their faces
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by malikisah: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2015
MrMcJay:
There is a picture above as well as an accompanying post. Most of the clowns arguing above me concentrated on the picture only and missed the golden opportunity embedded in the post. FYI, Bayo Omoboriowo is the President's personal photographer.

I hope someone in this forum is smart enough to latch on to this and stop the unnecessary bickering.
you get sense.and e show say you go school. Don't mind the illiterates on this forum pretending to be educated.
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by billyG(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Nigerian Strongman carryGo.
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by bufness(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Dindondin:

Are you well?
Who be ya mate here?
u are not well if u dont know a joke, who dur fuw dyu think u are, cant blame u, it cuz ur on a social media.
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Somebody that didn't have shoes, how will u be expecting go English from him/her

Oloshi like you! You are carrying EX president mater put for head! [b][/b]who you be self?

undecided

fejikudz:
RIP ENGLISH
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by eboox(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2015
that face is fading
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Proffdada: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Are those dilated pupils? Only people who are high have dilated pupils in bright light undecided
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2015
Our handsome President... Sai baba
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Mudexk2(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2015
E no gt
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by ifaade: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2015
This is what idleness does to the state of the mind.It makes it delusional and receptive to base thinking.I guess PMB's good looks has created jobs or solved the predicament this country finds itself in.The next moment we will be talking about his pair of jumpers.I thought issues like security,corruption and infrastructural development were the more pressing issues?I am just ashamed!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2015
The face of a bloody monster
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2015
What's wrong about the face isn't he more than 70years old
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Biafra must stand the zoo must fall
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Anaskie(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2015
danjumakolo:
All I see honesty,humblness,humour,accountability and intergrity
You saw all that in just this one pix! shocked

Wow! Your eyes are really good.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by watered(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2015
happney65:

This is the Face that is Shy around women.. grin grin Shior
I tell u my man. This man ain't shy
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by 1miccza: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why are all these APC guys so fast in defending when no one is attacking someone posted a picture jokingly and you are all spitting venom na wa oo
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
viviangist5:
Source https://instagram.com/p/83EtgvuuyH/?taken-by=bayoomoboriowo

Photo by Bayo Omoboriowo
caption

Are you a fully kitted (with good photography equipments) photographer in Abuja and you are very passionate about Documentary photography or the kind of photography I do then send your profile to bayoomoboriowo@gmail.com with a list of your equipments and your primary location. Regards!
i hope his face can give millions of Nigerians their jobs back.
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Yehman(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
viviangist5:
Source https://instagram.com/p/83EtgvuuyH/?taken-by=bayoomoboriowo

Photo by Bayo Omoboriowo
caption

Are you a fully kitted (with good photography equipments) photographer in Abuja and you are very passionate about Documentary photography or the kind of photography I do then send your profile to bayoomoboriowo@gmail.com with a list of your equipments and your primary location. Regards!
All I have to say is; What is wrong with our youths?
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aromas:

The poster above mi is high from Otueke dried weeds

So Master and Ph.D don turn to what you proud of public under hot scotch sun* searching 4 good work grin If Wizkid hear dis 4rm u now, he go jst dey lafgrin ur dirty ass.......... Broke people think they have something to contribute embarassed

Hey!
Hey!!
Hey!!!
I knw he isn't ryt,
bt y will a pesin out there be insulting Gej who's work is been capitalized by d present govt
c'mmn minister problem dix govt
can't sovle
Re: President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2021
undecided[/color]
Babalegba:
Better looking than the thief who was there before
[color=#990000]
Babalegba:
Babalegba:
who's now the thief with the present condition in nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Buhari Watching Jonathan's PVC Rejected By Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.