Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,042 members, 7,976,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

To Love Or To Be Loved - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To Love Or To Be Loved (464 Views)

Dyt N James, Love Or Lust? / If U Wanna Love Or Want To Be Loved,lets Meet Here. / Can I Be Loved From Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Love Or To Be Loved by otuwe(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2009
its no news that its very rare to find someone who loves you the same way you love the person

so my question is this

would you rather stay with someone you love more

or

stay with someone that loves you more

please stick to only these two options and please kindly provide reason(s) for your choice

thank you,
Re: To Love Or To Be Loved by tope5000: 11:34pm On May 04, 2009
stay with someone that loves you more
Its better to be with someone who loves u more . . . , he will always care n appreciate u forever kiss
Re: To Love Or To Be Loved by ikamefa(f): 11:37pm On May 04, 2009
would rather stay with the person who loves me more (rather selfish innit?) grin grin

at least i know that person loves me no matter what , so there are no issues of

disloyalty,betrayal or him harming me in the future tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Love Or To Be Loved by otuwe(f): 11:44pm On May 04, 2009
WOW!!!

and i thought i was the only 'selfish' one

ok people there is a twist to this

you are with the one that loves you more right, but there is the other person who who really really love more than this person yo are with (though that person doesnt love you as much)

would you sacrifice that love and stay in a loveless (for you) relationship just because the person loves you

what do you think, think it will make you cheat on the one that loves you,
Re: To Love Or To Be Loved by ikamefa(f): 11:53pm On May 04, 2009
otuwe:

WOW!!!

you are with the one that loves you more right, but there is the other person who who really really love more than this person yo are with (though that person doesn't love you as much)

as in cheat on this person that loves you with another individual who professes to love you more? undecided

if so ! how did you measure that other persons love? undecided how do you know he/she loves you more that the 1st original love? no go fall from frying pan to fire oh grin grin

otuwe:

would you sacrifice that love and stay in a loveless (for you) relationship just because the person loves you

what do you think, think it will make you cheat on the one that loves you,

definitely cant stay in a loveless relationship, if i know someone truely loves
me,i know me, some form of love gwaan be there for that persin it might not be as high as his

would i cheat? nahhhhhhhhhhh that's despicable tongue tongue would rather break it off than cheat cheesy
Re: To Love Or To Be Loved by otuwe(f): 12:35am On May 05, 2009
ikamefa:

as in cheat on this person that loves you with another individual who professes to love you more? undecided

no dont get me wrong

i said what if you are with this guy who really loves u (more than u love him) and then u meet a guy and fall madly in love with him (though he doesnt love you like this ur original guy

what would you do?

would yyou leave this ur guy who loves u and follow the guy u r madly inlove with

or remain with the original guy n forget the one u have fallen in love with

shey u get me now

(1) (Reply)

A Very Hansome Guy Need A Relationship / I Need A Loving Baby / Love Begins Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.