Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Need Help To Start Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Help To Start Building (1139 Views)

Buy And Start Building Immediately @ Barachel Estate Ikorodu / Buy Cheap Plots Of Land In Lagos From N500,000 And Start Building Immediately / Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Start Building by mssiah(m): 12:52am On May 05, 2009
I just got two plot of land ,and want to start building.

How much will it cost to build the BOYS QUATERS ,I intend to complete the boys quarter before starting the main house.

Please I need an estimate.
Re: Need Help To Start Building by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 05, 2009
Re: Need Help To Start Building by mssiah(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2009
Thanks a lot.

The location is cedar estate.I am presently out of the country and due back august to start the project.

I will appreciate if I can get atleast a rough estimate for the boys quarters

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale @ Yaba & Ebute Metta / 3 Brm Flat, Plus 2 Brm Flat, Plus A Mini Flat 4 Sale Opp Omole Phase 1 (see pix) / Buy Two Plots Of Land At Orisumbare Shasha For N20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.