Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,489 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf (7060 Views)

Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) / Please What Breed Is This Dog??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf by holumphizzy: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
caucasians
Re: What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf by lahit14(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
daamazink:
C'mon the ones u see mostly on google are show dogs, so they have been breed for mostly beauty , see how the standard one looks cool

Guy no let even fox catch dat ur cauc, na die.lol! Kiddn. Ur coucs cute but short. First of all guies apart frm the fact dat thr are dogs dat are naturally well trained for fighting whc like most of u hav been saying, the cauc, dogo, kangal one fact abt animal fight u seem to foget is rage not to mention size, yes size, so those guies screaming pit bull. No even tink am. The pit's way too small, bite force in comparison to the wolf, is nottin to write home abt. So yes I'lld give it to the cauc n kangal. Big, strong bite force, whn traind well as a killer machine or has somtin at stake, like say a wolf somhow invades ur haus and charges at u to kill u, ur well fed healthy cauc should be abl to defend u and evn kill the wolf again (rage). Anoda dog dats quite a little beast is the alabai!!! Some contender too u knw.

3 Likes

Re: What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf by nike4love: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin mongrel go use wolf do toothpicks. lols
Re: What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf by okikiosibodu(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
bufness:
in my opinion i can say probably a rott or a pitbull, it has to be a massive dog, and also these dogs can only go up against domesticated wolves, i doubt any dog would be able to go up against the canis lupus, thats out of their league .

I think a rottweiller stands a chance too
Re: What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf by daamazink: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
olisafincy:

Lolz...........guys that your cauc is below standard.
c'm this ones just 5 months old , smh,u guys should check google for working lines
they are usually skinny,btw what do u mean below standard,the one u see in the picture is 68 cm at the withers and 65kg,broad wedge shaped skull,correct angulation wat more can you ask for
Re: What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf by daamazink: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
a lion would easily kill 3 of any dog breed *smh*, when u guys see hunting on the internet related to dogs , the dogs are used as a distraction so that the hunter can shoot the dog,hell! a lion can kill 5 pitbulls at a go, even ridgebacks can't kill a lion cool.the only age mate of dogs in the cat family aka Felidae are domesticated cats,lynx,wild cats,serval,caracal,felis,ocelot and so on,btw I use google alot grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Stop Dog Fight / 16 biggest Dogs in the world / Dairy Of My Caucasian Shepherd TEDDY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.