Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,354 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (42700 Views)

South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by rusher14: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
banio:
I pity the masses. The politicians want to kill PDP so that there will be no opposition. Then embezzlement and looting can't be challenged. I call on the press to defend our democracy. We must defend our democracy

This your new song.

It is no longer islamization?

The wealth of Nigeria has been guarded well by the PDP?

Is the PDP's principle of alienating every other tribe of Rivers state the kind of tune the Ijaws, Ogoni etc. wish to keep dancing to?

Wike has the chance to test his true popularity without the instrument of federal might.

The people of Rivers state would speak at the polls.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by focus7: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:
One question should be on the Governors minds.

Why are they ( the change chanters) so insistent to turn Nigeria to a one party State?

Proverbs 24:21-22 "My son fear the Lord and the King. Mingle not with them that shout CHANGE...for their calamity shall come quickly..."
With this scripture you quoted you reminded me of how pdp engage religion propaganda to attack Buhari and APC during the past election and they still failed indicating that Nigerians are wiser, no one can manipulate the populace with religion again, beside the scripture you quoted is out of context and expose the fear od PDP losing in a free and fear electioin.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by JDado: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
I SMELL A QUICK DIVIDE OF THE STATE IF THE APC DONT THREAD CAREFULLY AND I SMH FOR THE WEST BECAUSE.......MAKE I NO TALK

ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY WITH OUR EVER FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS AND MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY. HURRY UP AND CHECK NOW BEFORE MATCHES KICK @ [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Diligence: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
What a verdict...APC boycotted the election in Rivers state; that was a silly mistake...and this verdict, well it's buhari's verdict (buharia faa)...

I believe on the basis that the APC publicly boycotted the election, this stupid verdict would be archived in the dustbin of history, at the Appeal court...
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by FreeGlobe(f): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
franchizy:
The main Agenda of the meeting was on how to crush the Biafrauds and get Nnamdi KANU jailed.
why are Yorubas restless over biafra? do we have anything in common? You keep making this comment everywhere, can't you yoruba parasites be independent.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by MrMbaM: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
[s]
emmydeep:

USELESS, UNPRODUCTIVE AND LAZY YORUB@ST@RD.

BUHARI DESTROYING THE ZOO FASTER THAN EXPECTED.

PDP AND ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD JOIN THE AGITATION FOR GOD'S HOLY COUNTRY BIAFRA. THATS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
[/s]

You are truly cursed, no wonder you have been angry and mad at everyone. Your post below makes me laugh......

emmydeep:
Pls NAIRALANDERS HELP ME.
I have been a victim of serious witchcraft attack for morethan 15 yrs now.
It has destroyed everytin gud in my life thereby making the lives of all my family members miserable.
The women (MY FATHERS SECOND WIFE) even publicly declared that its over her dead body that any of my mothers child will succeed in life and its hapening.
Please my good people am about commiting suicide b4 i decided to open up here.
PLS HELP ME WITH D FINAL SOLUTION COS TO ME NW, LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING AGAIN.
Reach me via.

https://www.nairaland.com/1109150/need-final-solution-against-witchcracft

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by menxer: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
dataajingles:
They have been Pushed to the wall

godox2:

Bross no deceive urself PDP no get WALL

Na into dey ocean grin
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by menxer: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
See PDP, the biggest political party in Africa, scared of its own shadow, struggling to win River and Akwa Ibom, 2 minority states.

PDP, how does it feel being at the receiving end of FG manipulation of judicial processes (according to wailers)?
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by sleekman(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
wike would have won in river state without rigging, the essence of him rigging the election to a high degree is still baffling me.
rigging was required to make him control d house of assembly. He knows no matter d number of times that election is held he'll win.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Mancity26(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
focus7:
we are already used to this kind of empty boasting and noise making from pdp online war lords, they bragged during the general election how Jonathan will win, they bragged that Wike will win the tribunal election and now another round of empty noise. Did Wike ever win?
did buhari won election at kano? He should crush boko haram as promised.. #funnynation comedian coming soon
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by mdanny: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike will win even if the election is repeated 10 times bt my question is why Mr Wike is bitter abt d judgement and willing to appeal it.pls Mr Wike ur journey has come to an end,EFCC will soon swing into action so u can gv a proper acc while u were minister of education

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by adeoba2008(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Table has turned against them....
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
midehi2:
the hunter has been hunted grin
na so.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
D iroko tree is abt to fall.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by kolado(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
APC knows very well dat Rivers and Akwa ibom states are financial stronghold of PDP in 2019 election. So they've to capture it Lol! Political mathematics!!! I love it! PDP just have to learn. Ameachi reduced the biggest political party in Africa to a street beggar.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by justmenoni: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
U don check majidun or Yaba apa Osi

quote author=autofreak2020 post=39336601]Please anyone's got idea of where I can get genuine tecno phone charger, I wouldn't mind the cost as long as it is genuine.
They are not in olowu street anymore and I don't know their new office here in Lagos.[/quote]
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by brenister10: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
with out rigging, wike might have won the election but with a low margin cos Amaechi really bleeped up in rivers state. I served in rivers during the election and saw all that happened even as the P. O. Intimidation timidation, harassment etc were the order of the day especially from PDP. So let them go and re-strategise on how to win convincingly not with wuru wuru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by luqmanayomide: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Y are they worry? Are they forget wen their boos Jonathan are using power @ekiti to rig election on apc then?
This is pay back time they should forget about it apc must win river is either rig or by power 1 must don after dat, we now go bak to ekiti to jail Mr fayose d talkatiff one who use army to rig election they will. Now say kaki no be lether
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
hensben:
Useless party and her members.

God and now functioning Nigeria constitution and rule of law will continue to hunt PDP for what they did to Nigeria and her masses for 16 years. Amen.
what did former PDP members like Atiku,Obj,Ameachi,Saraki do to Nigerians for 16yrs?
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Osolo1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tune to AIT now and see the Rivers State govt Thanksgiving service Live.Look critically between the lines and tell me if this not a show of false hope.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by greggng: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is so funny how people remember God when they are in trouble. Wikes election was annulled yesterday and just now he is on AIT praising God like he never did before. Let me say this clearly to wike, God doesnt like wuruwuru....and God gives leadership to whom he deemed fit...The implication is that wike cannot rule river state by force. If it is the will of God, surely he will rule...but if is not Gods will then he should follow the path of his mentor (GEJ)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by ibadanfinest(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
In sound sultan voice ' one day bush meat go hunt the hunter o' For me, its not good when a political party is too powerful, APC has Lagos, Kano now they wanna add oil rich akwa ibom and Rivers. APC may wish rivers but I don't think they can win akwa ibom. I really don't pray for weakened opposition, them winning both state will likely lead to PDP death.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by simplisity(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
wike would have won in river state without rigging, the essence of him rigging the election to a high degree is still baffling me.
Ur very observant and intelligent. He realy mess up. Rivers is a PDP state.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
kolado:
APC knows very well dat Rivers and Akwa ibom states are financial stronghold of PDP in 2019 election. So they've to capture it Lol! Political mathematics!!! I love it! PDP just have to learn. Ameachi reduced the biggest political party in Africa to a street beggar.

Financial stronghold when they are largely dependent on oil which has stubbornly hovered around the $50 mark?

I hope you know these states are also having to cutdown because of the obvious slowdown
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=delmoh post=39336270]Governors in the Peoples Democratic Party are angry over the verdict of the River State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja, which, on Saturday, sacked Mr. Nyesom Wike as governor of the state.

Their anger is further amplified as Wike’s sacking came few days after a similar tribunal ordered a rerun of governorship election in 18 local government areas of Akwa Ibom State, where the electoral victory of Mr. Udom Emmanuel, a member of the party, is also in a contest.

The Rivers tribunal on Saturday asked Wike to vacate his office and directed the Independent National Electoral Commission to organise a fresh election in the state within 90 days.

It was learnt that as a result of the new developments, the governors are to meet and discuss the implications of such judgments to the survival of the former ruling party.

The two affected states are oil-rich and are considered to be critical to the funding of the party ahead of its plan to re-strategise for the 2019 elections.

It was gathered that the PDP governors’ ‘emergency meeting’ is tentatively scheduled to hold on Friday.

They will hold another meeting this coming week because there abia state brother will be butted out
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by kalohkaloh: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
I am amazed at the rate the church has been politicized! I am watching PDP thanksgiving in a church now on AIT, Wike's official TV station. God is not part of rigging and killing of innocent people to win election, as PDP did in the last election! Despite prayers by top pasors, Jonathan still lost. PDP Rivers should learn from that and be humble enough to cry out to God for mercy and forgivess and not to orgaise a thanksgiving service that does not glorify God! Our Pastors should for once be upright and stop indulging wicked politicians as it is happening in Rivers today! Very shameful!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Realist2: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari laying foundation for sit-tight president in Africa again, what he is doing now will never allow any sitting president who loose in an election to handover, just like GEJ did.

Buhari should enjoy the power while it last.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
The Niger delta must rise up at this point and make life hard for this present administration..its obvious the apc has nothing to offer but witch hunt...

The ijaws,the ikwerres,the okrikas,the ogonis, etc...it's time to rise and resist the apc...I had wanted to give apc a chance to see if they might offer something good to the Niger delta and in extension nigeria...

It's time to show these blood suckers that nobody would rest if the Niger delta is not at rest... angry
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Mistermamus(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Apc wil neva win in akwa ibom n rivers never! Dey want our oil nutin else.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Kenobus: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
If they like let them do rerun 100 times, Wike will win! Buhari will expire soon.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Otunbatrafford: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP going down the drain every day. Emergency meeting, to end in futility.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by olan4ward: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
No cause for alarm. Pple wish will still prevail. Wike will still win only dat he should forget wining with such enormous figure he had in d first one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo / France Returns Artifact Exported From Nigeria Illegally. See Photo / "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.