Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,855 members, 7,922,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Trinity!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity!!! (538 Views)

Who Invented The Trinity? / Debunking The Trinity Logic / See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trinity!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2015
The Holy One of ISrael(I WILL BE), the Creator of the Universe who sits in the 10th Heaven(Aravoth) above, whose Angels call ARAVAT, whose Hebrew name is AHYH/AHIH, pronounced in English as Ehyeh/Ehieh, who is the Most High, whose begotten Son(Christ) our Savior called "Amen" pronounced as Amin, whose Power is the Holy Spirit and not Holy Ghost cos a ghost cannot be holy, who threw down that Error called Satan, He who promised to send Consuming fire to wipe the earth for her evil(LGBT), He who says Man will keep Saturday Sabbath Holy and not Sunday as they worship Baal facing the east(Sun) in a tradition way not knowing they are worshipping men and not Him. He has said to us all "I Will Bless and Keep U, and U shall hold your still".
Re: The Trinity!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Lmao. Dis one na eckankar...
Re: The Trinity!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao. Dis one na eckankar...

I'm not that you said I am. The Truth MUST be revealed and that time has come for all Hidden to be revealed! May Christ grant you the Holy Spirit to lead you to the Truth.
Re: The Trinity!!! by x123xlolls(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2015
ALART!!!!
RUBBISH AT ITS PEAK

(1) (Reply)

Shun Disunity / God Pulled Me Out Of Mess - Anita Oyakhilome / Sex Forbidden By The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.