Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church (870 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Things Christains Says When They Know They Are Losing The Argument / Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2015
1. Not giving the beggar on d street some money befor entering the church premises. ;

some people will be going to the church, they will see a beggar begging for alms, instead of them to drop some change, they prefer giving it to the pastor who will enrich himself.. Who is fooling who? Didn't God say "whatsoever you do to the least of my brethen, that you do unto me?

2; going to night clubs on saturday.
Ok so u went to rock and smooch and drink and have a nice time in a night club, d next day which is sunday, you begin to sing Jesus I will worship u.... Come and dwell in me.. Etc. Ur case is mindblowing!

3 exchanging swear or abusive words right after church.

So all what the minister preached fell on deaf ears? You are driving in your car and suddenly a keke driver or some other road user trespasses and you begin to say abusive words like God go punish you, idiot, fool, monkey.. Your mama, etc.. D devil is already laffing at you

4. Fornication..
I believe the bible said keep the sabbath day holy, yet some people will hav an appointment still with prostitutes, or their gfs/bfs on dat sunday... It is well. Continue.

5. Add yours wink
Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Elosky20: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2015
gud 1
Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by benedictnsi(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Some drinks and shop with more than 20k Buh they will squeeze 50 naira for Offering to God grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by donbabade: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2015
U need help

1 Like

Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Mtcheeeewww...... Abeg lemme listen to pastor jare...............
Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Fraih(f): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2015
.... Things christians do during service

Open a thread on nairaland
Comment on all posts in romance section-and pastor go think say u dey open bible for ur phone and tabs ,

God is watching y'all

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Crushing on the guy sitting next to you:Doooh lawd why
Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Fraih:
.... Things christians do during service

Open a thread on nairaland
Comment on all posts in romance section-and pastor go think say u dey open bible for ur phone and tabs ,

God is watching y'all
I hav a feelin ur directin ur comment to me.. Besides, I"m nad a prostestant. The catholic church has masses at different time intervals...

1 Like

Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Fraih(f): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:
I hav a feelin ur directin ur comment to me.. Besides, I"m nad a prostestant. The catholic church has masses at different time intervals...

Happy sunday cutehector smiley
Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Fraih:

Happy sunday cutehector smiley
wad did ur pastor preach about today? cheesy
Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Fraih(f): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:
wad did ur pastor preach about today? cheesy

Re: Five Things Christains Do Before And After Going To Church by Cutehector(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2015
Fraih:

inspiring!

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Islamic Stoning. / The Real Face Of Jesus: Forensic Expert Reconstructs How He Would Have Looked / Reasons Why The 'Love The Sinner,hate The Sin (LTSHTS)' is abominable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.