Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,631 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions (4801 Views)

Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? / Putin Crushes BBC Smartass INCLUDING BBC Propagandist's Question / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by gulfer: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Very insightful answers. Putin been putting USA in its place for ages.

1 Like

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Eziachi: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Russia is too poor to be trying to imitate America with their crude oil only economy because of Putin's fantasy dreams of reviving the old Soviet Union.

America as the world biggest economy was almost bankrupt by the war in Iraq, so I wondered how Russia with an economy less than that of California will fight a war far away from home without any military base anywhere in the world?
This conflict they had jumped in is not Ukraine at their backyard. This is thousands of miles away from Russia and could bankrupt Russia if they are to be bucked down like they were in Afghanistan in the 70s/80s.

Every dictator rides on the wave of nationalism until they plunged their nation into an abyss. Russia was bailed out by the US after the collapse of Soviet Union as their infrastructures collapsed around Yetsin's government.

Every time I see Putin, all I can remember is Hitler all over again.
But unlike Germany that is an economic manufacturing power house, like Bayer, Mercedes, BMW etc which helped Germany to recover after the war, Russia has nothing except crude oil, of which the West they supposed to be fighting decide on the price from far away floors of New York and London commodity markets.
Those ignorantly praising a deluded dictator like Putin should look around them or their home and tell me how many items they can identified as being made or manufactured in Russia? That will tell you something.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
HIS ROYAL BOLDNESS King putin the 1st. Men work, women (obama) talk

1 Like

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by tdayof(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eziachi:
[s]Russia is too poor to be trying to imitate America with their crude oil only economy because of fantasy Putin dreams of reviving the old Soviet Union.
America as the world biggest economy was almost bankrupt by the war in Iraq, so I wonder how Russia with an economy less than that of California will fight a war far away from home without any military base anywhere in the world?
This conflict they had jumped is not Ukraine at their backyard, this is thousands of miles away from Russia and could bankrupt Russia if they are to be bucked down like they were in Afghanistan in the 70s/80s.
Every dictator rides on the wave of nationalism until they plunged their nation into an abyss.
Every time I see Putin, all I can see is Hitler all over again. But unlike Germany that is an economic manufacturing power house, that helped them to recover after the war, Russia has nothing except crude oil, of which the West decide on the price from far away New York and London commodity markets.
Those ignorantly praising a deluded Putin should look around them or their home and tell how many items they can identified to made or manufactured in Russia? That will tell you something.[/s]

Have you any common sense at all?
Stop typing poo.
How many made in China do you have at home compare to your made in America..

Gerarahere Jor

3 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Eziachi: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
tdayof:

Have you any common sense at all?
Stop typing poo.
How many made in China do you have at home compare to your made in America..

Gerarahere Jor
For a start, that your Chinese made phone you are typing this nonsense from all of it's entire software patent is owned by American software giants.
Most of the factories in China are owned by American companies making use of Chinese cheap labour market.

We are living in an information age but many of you are too lazy to acquire a decent knowledge of some simple and basic world around them but wallowing in abject ignorance.
I don't often get miffed on this forum about anything but I don't think we are of the same league, go and find your level.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by tdayof(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eziachi:
For a start, that your Chinese made phone you are typing this nonsense from all of it's entire software patent is owned by American software giants.
Most of the factories in China are owned by American companies making use of Chinese cheap labour market.

We are living in an information age but many of you are too lazy to acquire a decent knowledge of some simple and basic world around them but wallowing in abject ignorance.
I don't often get miffed on this forum about anything but I don't we are of the league, go and find your level.
you don't need to type poo again. It's not my fault you are having problem with your Tecno phone. Okay...!

Better still your post looks confused.
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Eziachi: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
tdayof:
you don't need to type poo again. It's not my fault you are having problem with your Tecno phone. Okay...!

Better still your post looks confused.
Am well outside your league. Go and find your level. Have a good life.

1 Like

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Tycoflu(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
See as everybody dey hail Putin especially wailers yet they almost crucified Bubu when he told the Hassan guy to allow him answer a question he asked earlier.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by naijareferee: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chigold101:
Maybe they think Putin is Buhari that goes about with beggers plate, begging for help.
The USA have been in Syria since confusing everybody with long stories and blames and counter accusations. But in less than one week, Russia was able to hit targets of ISIS. The would should be proud of men like Putin who looks Americans in the eyes and tell them to go ear pooh.

BBC and CNN are there just to promote western lies...

have u ever asked yourself some questions like....
How did russia know these targets very well to the point of extending a surface to air missle kilometers away and still hit the targets.
Did they create these targets or collaborated to make isis tough.
Did the usa really play with isis... Why didnt the usa put troops on ground...
Why is russia yet to put foot on ground... Remember syria is a russia ally....
I believe these people just they use the small common sense way day our head.
They create a practice zone and compete who will outshoot ot outbomb the other.
I hope nigeria does not get to the point where we have to choose between the russian or usa bullets.

1 Like

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Mcbussy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chigold101:
Maybe they think Putin is Buhari that goes about with beggers plate, begging for help.
The USA have been in Syria since confusing everybody with long stories and blames and counter accusations. But in less than one week, Russia was able to hit targets of ISIS. The would should be proud of men like Putin who looks Americans in the eyes and tell them to go ear pooh.

BBC and CNN are there just to promote western lies...

Even at that, has the war ended?... Have they successfully hit all the ISIS members?

So many Nigerians just go online and make noise without having a full knowledge of what they're talking about. This is unconventional warfare, if Putin likes, he should bomb from now to year 2035, terrorism just doesn't end. Instead, they'll blend in with the normal people since u can't distinguish between dem and normal citizens. Then they'll spring back up once you have withdrawn. It's dsame reason why Alqeada, Taliban and even BH just won't seize no matter the army that fights them...that is the sad truth when you are fighting against terrorists, they have no identity, no uniform, no honour, no dignity, no flag, no country.

Putin is bombing, ISIS is still capturing and executing people on daily basis. This is a video posted on d news just 4 hrs ago:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3288773/New-ISIS-video-shows-sick-method-execution-crushes-19-year-old-captive-tracks-battle-tank.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fowl Spotted Pecking The Food On A Poster, Nigerians React (Photos) / Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years / Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.