Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

For Sale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / For Sale (399 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Sale by herdeynker: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
A makeup blog is up for sale its 3 weeks old with 17 post and its search engine optimized it visible on google and its has a andriod mobile app for viewers to be able to access on the go and it has a facebook page also and a lot of views already with views from Nigeria, USA, Brazil and other countries too and the design is cool any interested person should contact me and i will work with the person through out the process of managing it check the blog here makeuptipsvideo..com if interested plz inbox me to knw more details check it here makeuptipsvideo..com

(1) (Reply)

The Like Butdton Availdable For Thde Web / Vane Launches Flagship Store / Your Outlook Is Not "Only" Our Concern But Our Highest Priority In Our Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.