Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Waist Pain Palava - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Waist Pain Palava (776 Views)

Cure For Severe Back/waist Pain / Waist Pain... Help. / What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist Pain Palava by johnnobles: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Guys I not finding this funny at all. At first I thought it was a Joke and treated the ailment with kid gloves and now its becoming something else. What can I take to remedy this situation.
Re: Waist Pain Palava by kilode100(f): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
You sure say you never carry syphilis?

Sorry Brother

1 Like

Re: Waist Pain Palava by johnnobles: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol. Sorry am a responsible father and husband.
Re: Waist Pain Palava by johnnobles: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
kilode100:
You sure say you never carry syphilis?

Sorry Brother
Kilode. OK I just checked on your profile and hence was satisfied with your foul thought process. Pls Jesus loves u
Re: Waist Pain Palava by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Go drink agbo-jedi, one that will make you purge
Re: Waist Pain Palava by johnnobles: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Go drink agbo-jedi, one that will make you purge
No one way I never drink my brother
Re: Waist Pain Palava by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
johnnobles:

No one way I never drink my brother

You don't mean it, get the one that will make you purge, I say. You can ask them for agunmu if you live in Yorubaland. Or magani chiwo nbaya from the Hausas.

Without you back, your joystick is nothing but a toy.
Re: Waist Pain Palava by johnnobles: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

You don't mean it, get the one that will make you purge, I say. You can ask them for agunmu if you live in Yorubaland. Or magani chiwo nbaya from the Hausas.

Without you back, your joystick is nothing but a toy.
Paul u no go kill me with laff. OK I go look for agumu then

(1) (Reply)

See Annie Idibias Breast Cancer Awareness Victims / The Importance Of Lotions / Sex Is Good: 5 Reasons You Should Have Sex More Frequently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.