Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Should A Relationship Crumble After Sex ,where As A Marriage Won't ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Relationship Crumble After Sex ,where As A Marriage Won't ? (615 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Relationship Crumble After Sex ,where As A Marriage Won't ? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
I made this write up to express an opinion,and i know what the bible says about sex before marriage,so don't judge me.

While washing my car,I heard two guys(a northerner and an easterner) discussing whether people should have sex before marriage,the northern was of the opinion that once he carresses a lady's boobs and even have sex with her, he can't possibly hunger for her no more, as he has already seen all there is to her. In his opinion he will marry a religious woman,who is very decent,so that the hunger for her flesh would motivate him to get her bethroted to him.All this while ,I kept listening to them both,then I asked him(the northerner) if after he gets married to his decent lady and after seeing all there is to her ,wont he get tired of her,he replied with a no,I then went further to ask ,if you won't dump a wife after seeing all there is to her,then why dump a lady you are in a relationship with after sex? I find this question interesting because I see relationships crumbling once sex has been initiated,in such cases the lady always play the victim.

In my opinion ,this problem exists because some guys do not understand the true essence of being in a relationship,If I should be in a relationship with a lady,it should be because I find her mentally interesting,by this I mean brilliant,it should be because I see her as someone that can improve me,it should be because I see her as a lady with very high prospects,it should be because I see her as a better half,now these are the qualities that will keep a marriage going even after the man must have seen all there is to his wife.

Finally,I am not of the opinion that once sex is initiated in a relationship, then the chances of the relationship crumbling becomes higher,such things happen when the motive of either the guy or the lady to begin a relationship is built on material grounds(money/sex),a relationship that kick starts on the foundation of self growth will stand the test of time.

My two cents.
Re: Why Should A Relationship Crumble After Sex ,where As A Marriage Won't ? by Freciprocal: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Should A Relationship Crumble After Sex ,where As A Marriage Won't ? by francoray(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Deceit everywhere

The heart of man is deceitful, above all desperately wicked who can know it
Re: Why Should A Relationship Crumble After Sex ,where As A Marriage Won't ? by jworos(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
To me sex is just an icing on d cake, if you're not hard working, neat n respectful you're so gone!!!
Re: Why Should A Relationship Crumble After Sex ,where As A Marriage Won't ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Relationship dont crumble after sex, rather it crumbled because either of the two are simply in for the sex alone or one party has it at the bck of his/her mind that the relationship aint going no where.
Sex is like a bond, it should make relationship stronger not break it.
This is what i have learnt working with guys, they left because they never loved you....
Re: Why Should A Relationship Crumble After Sex ,where As A Marriage Won't ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
jworos:
To me sex is just an icing on d cake, if you're not hard working, neat n respectful you're so gone!!!
exactly my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Matured Mind Only;see The 5 Crazy-simple Things Men Can Do To Turn Women On INST / [COMEDY] House Of Ajebo - How To Reply Church Toasters / 9ice Ex-wife Blames 'social Media' For Their Breakup After 6 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.