Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari (814 Views)

Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame / Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to consider the State for one of the “Grade A” ministries, saying, “Ekiti State, being one of the States created last in the country, deserves a ministerial portfolio that will have direct impact on the people, not just a minister for the sake of federal character.”

According to a statement issued on Sunday, by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said his position was not to favour any individual but in the collective interest of Ekiti people.”

He said all Ekiti indigenes must work together for the betterment of the State, not minding their political interests, adding that; “My interest, first and foremost is the collective good of Ekiti State and its people and I will continue to lend my voice to the promotion of Ekiti interests.”

Governor Fayose, who said it was not enough for Ekiti State to have just a ministerial slot as provided in Section 15 (3) of the 1999 Constitution, added that President Buhari must give the Minister Designate from the State, former Governor, Kayode Fayemi, a portfolio that will benefit the State and its people.”
“We don’t want just a ministry, we want a ministry that will be of direct benefit to our people and I am urging President Buhari to be mindful of our people’s expectation when allocating portfolios to the ministers designate.

“Our people want one of the best ministries where developmental efforts of the State government can be adequately complemented, not just a ministry that will only be of benefit to the minister and his immediate family members,” the governor said.
While urging Ekiti people to remain steadfast in their support for his government, Governor Fayose said; “the Ekiti project belongs to all and everything must be done to support it and as for me, Ekiti remains my priority.”

He promised to continue to push for the employment of more Ekiti indigenes in federal establishments, noting that the State has been short-changed in the past in terms of employments into federal government establishments.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/give-fayemi-grade-a-ministerial-portfolio-fayose-urges-buhari/
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Freciprocal: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Politics without Bitterness!

Wike needs to learn a lot from Fayose

cool

1 Like

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by midolian(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
I can imagine how Buhari feels whenever he reads a message from Fayose..lol

Buhari will be like "this parrot again" grin

Well, I am highly impressed with the support he has given Fayemi since October 1..unlike the man election tribunal booted out of office yesterday.
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
God bless Ayodele Fayose.

Buhary over to you.
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Evaromantik(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
The dude loves his people but but but but .......i.......thought we are battling this same buhari we're demanding favour from..............u sure say Buhari no go for your sake give am the worst bro
Though i love his unintimidateable nature
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by HungerBAD: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Will this man just shut up.

Talk of a mouth dysentery.

4 Likes

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by fyneguy: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
midolian:
I can imagine how Buhari feels whenever he reads a message from Fayose..lol

He chuckles at the rabblerouser
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by davuvid(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good statemanly attitude but each person should be put in a place where he/she will function best.
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Jowonloju(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fayose you no de hear word!
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by timidot(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Some apc peeps still don't knw wat to do dis guy he has way playing in their heads.....dey don't knw wat to do him... Fayose apc headache lolzzzzzz... I love him.. Nice way to play politics
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by nickxtra(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fayose does not need to advise Buhari. He lacks the capacity advise him on any issue.
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by debonairprinx(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fayose just want to play to the gallery. He wants to claim a glory he never worked for. Its a different thing making a press statement about his nomination, so also is a different thing been actually happy about his relevance in the federal level. No matter your purpoted support, his definitely clinching that position. There are a lot of issues in ekiti to deal with, face that outrightly mr governor.
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by ijustdey: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
was thinking that Wike will learn one or two things from this man before he was booted out

but he never did
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
if fayemi shld go to the tribunal, fayose is a goner with the recording evidence against the election of the state.

now, the guy is so scared he is indirectly begging buhari to make fayemi really busy for the next four years...lol

2 Likes

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by ziccoit: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Which one is grad A? Akin dindinrin.
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by fyneguy: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
He believes Buhari won't give Fayemi a ''grade A'' Ministry because he has said so now.
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Bobbystanley(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
if fayemi shld go to the tribunal, fayose is a goner with the recording evidence against the election of the state.

now, the guy is so scared he is indirectly begging buhari to make fayemi really busy for the next four years...lol

Shut up.

How dare you talk trash about my role model.

Take time oo

(1) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Says Ibo Leave Niger Delta Alone / President Buhari Urges Nigerians To Pray For.... / Federal Government Has Ordered Sophisticated Intelligence-gathering Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.