Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:29 PM

...solution To Lacks And Wants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...solution To Lacks And Wants (311 Views)

The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This / Why The End-time Church Lacks Power, Part 1. / God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...solution To Lacks And Wants by ybman: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
In the last day, that great day of
the feast, Jesus stood and cried,
saying, If any man thirst, let him
come unto me, and drink.(John 7:37) by his grace, I can't need anything in this life. I don't need the help of any man. What my God can't do, let it remain so. Where my God can't take me to; let me never get there. He said when ye seek me with all ur heart, ye shall find me(Jeremiah 29:13) how have u been seeking Him? Until u graduate from the level of taken ur self and every other things first before him, u are on your own (O.Y.O). Christ has paid for all our needs, if u are still lacking anything that is ur right to have as a child of God... He said 'come' except u call God a liar. The ball is in ur post... May God bless u as u thirst after God today.
Re: ...solution To Lacks And Wants by trapQ: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thank you very much for this beautiful piece
Re: ...solution To Lacks And Wants by achinaboy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
good point

(1) (Reply)

The Life-giving Stream / Are U Seeking For Directions? Read This / The Love Of Christ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.