Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? (3203 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Mother drugs and rapes Son in Asaba!!! Bellanaija / See How Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mum and family members forced a gey teenager to have sex with mum in India. Corrective rape, a term coined in South Africa
denote a situation where victims are raped
because of their sexual orientation or gender
identity with the aim of turning them
heterosexual, or normal as some will put it.
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by david22uu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Mekus68: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
I knew this can never be in Nigeria. No matter the way u look at it, in Nigeria, it is child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Elosky20: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
man
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Aspiregreat: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kini Nonsense!

Rape is Rape! Is there any need for justification.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by CountDracula(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided why wud my mom rape me... Oh my goodness! U jus spoilt my imaginative brain... Oh no! If my mom rapes me it will even shift my preference AWAY from women sef cos anytym I wil b havin sex wit anoda woman I'll be picturing dat rape scene...

3 Likes

Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
And sleeping with his mom will help how? Smh. That's all kinds of twisted & gross.
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Dahveydson(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Simply disgusting.
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
I wanted to give a reasonable comment, then I realized this is the romance section and na so so lie lie full this place.

Anyway, source = nil. Fake story as always.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by osazeeblue01: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Unbeleiveable
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:
I wanted to give a reasonable comment, then I realized this is the romance section and na so so lie lie full this place.

Anyway, source = nil. Fake story as always.
Thomas, maybe u don't also know there's anything like corrective rape?
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
happyabel:

Thomas, maybe u don't also know there's anything like corrective rape?
I know what corrective rape is but your story both lacks a source and credibility. No sane thinking mother would think of raping her own son. What fathers(family members mostly) do is invite the son to a brothel and pay for a p r o s t i t u t e.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

I know what corrective rape is but your story both lacks a source and credibility. No sane thinking mother would think of raping her own son. What fathers(family members mostly) do is invite the son to a brothel and pay for a p r o s t i t u t e.
Anyways the story is in Pulse
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
happyabel:

Anyways the story is in Pulse
Copy the link and a snippet of the news then paste it here. Right now this story looks like one drawn out of your imagination.
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oh India. That country ?

I'll just pass. Them too diverse culture is way too complicated for me to dig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Copy the link and a snippet of the news then paste it here. Right now this story looks like one drawn out of your imagination.
alright
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by gamaliel121(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
E no fit be naija now....mehn... Naija make sense oo..

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Datz stupidity and an extreme case of madness!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by ableguy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
that's very bad, rape is rape
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well somebody on some other thread has a crush on his sister so no biggie

And I thought Africans were so strongly against such abominations
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by ableguy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Well somebody on some other thread has a crush on his sister so no biggie

And I thought Africans were so strongly against such abominations
yes i have seen such in my village despite warning from all angles yet they are living together up till this day
Re: Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mekus68:
I knew this can never be in Nigeria.
No matter the way u look at it, in Nigeria, it is child abuse.
it's rather called abomination in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

The Debate - Macho Sex Or True Intimacy? / Why Is It That When Most Men Collect Girls' Phone Numbers, They Don't Call Them? / Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.