Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,590 members, 7,892,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz (6580 Views)

Make Money Selling Our Ladies Hair Weavon, Attachment, Wigs / 6 Tips For Starting A Successful Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by Emerald65(f): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, i want to Go into selling of weavons and attachments of all types but i don't really know how the business goes. Please i would appreciate if anyone could tell the cost of starting the business and how its been run, the risks involved as well and also where to source for the products.

I'll appreciate your response.

Thanks
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by Emerald65(f): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please, I will really appreciate some responses from those in the Biz already.
Thanks
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by NwabuezeWini: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
For a start you should have atleast 500k down.
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by shemy: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Where is the best place to get the product? . Trade fair, Tejuosho Market or Idumota.
Thanks
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by tyrone07(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Emerald65:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, i want to Go into selling of weavons and attachments of all types but i don't really know how the business goes. Please i would appreciate if anyone could tell the cost of starting the business and how its been run, the risks involved as well and also where to source for the products.

I'll appreciate your response.

Thanks
If you are truly serious about going into the biz you can call me to guide you through. I am a member of HAWAN and I've been doing this business since 2009. Now is a good time to get started as the demand for weaves and Attachments really soars as we enter the festive periods.
The cost of start up is relative and I can't give you an exact figure becos it depends on whether you want to deal in human hair products or Synthetic hair products as you are aware that human hair is more expensive than synthetic hair fiber. Generally if you want to be a distributor / importer the business is really capital intensive but for a small retailer you should be looking at 200k upwards.
The risks involved is minimal as the product has no expiry date but you have to be able to differentiate all grades of hair as well as be able to spot fake products.
call or whatsapp me on 08082732613 and I'll gladly answer all your questions.
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by tyrone07(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks to all those that called me, i really hoped most of you would have come back to comment
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by eventsmallchops: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
thread owner, pardon me, permit me to talk here pls, dont be angry.

ifyalways

Hello Ma, I got your message like you asked me to mention you on old thread, I'm presently in Jalingo because a friend offer me free accommodation and my family are in Jos , I'm familair with Port H, Abeokuta, know Lagos and Abuja very small, this jalingo is even a very small town but what can I do? not a place I like but I do not have choice for now, my wife is even tired, location is not issue as I'm willing to move anywhere there is opportunity please, I'm also a good driver because I had a car before I lost my job years ago. any job to sustain my family please. Thank You.
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by ifyalways(f): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2019
eventsmallchops:
thread owner, pardon me, permit me to talk here pls, dont be angry.

ifyalways

Hello Ma, I got your message like you asked me to mention you on old thread, I'm presently in Jalingo because a friend offer me free accommodation and my family are in Jos , I'm familair with Port H, Abeokuta, know Lagos and Abuja very small, this jalingo is even a very small town but what can I do? not a place I like but I do not have choice for now, my wife is even tired, location is not issue as I'm willing to move anywhere there is opportunity please, I'm also a good driver because I had a car before I lost my job years ago. any job to sustain my family please. Thank You.
I asked to call Cuttherbert(sp)me out on another thread because he mentioned me on your thread and also tried to send me a pm.

You could have explained all this in your thread.
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by eventsmallchops: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
ifyalways:

I asked to call Cuttherbert(sp)me out on another thread because he mentioned me on your thread and also tried to send me a pm.

You could have explained all this in your thread.

I'm sorry please, I thought you were referring to me when you said I should find a dead thread to mention you, I'm very sorry. Thanks.
Re: Starting A Weavon-on And Attachment Biz by Williams2255: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
We are importer of attachment from China if you want to partner with us here is our WhatsApp 08164929632

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank, Total Nigeria, Healthplus Bag 2017 Nigeria Customer Service Award / .. / Nigeria Invests In The Yuan- Good Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.