Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Phyno And Other Igbo Rappers Should Watch Out For Zoro 042 - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Other Igbo Rappers Should Watch Out For Zoro 042 - (3680 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions / Phyno And His Dogs Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno And Other Igbo Rappers Should Watch Out For Zoro 042 - by 9aiboard: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Phyno, definately is good at what he is doing especially with they way he twists igbo language into his raps but someone is around the corner and he is gently gaining his way into the mind and the hearts of young igbo Hip hop lovers.His name is Owoh Chimaobi Chrismathner aka Zoro SwagBag was born on the 20th of march 1990. He hails from Awgu in Enugu state.He’s the rapper on the massive hits Owu sa gi, 042(coal city state of mind), Safe journey and other songs.

From my point of view Phyno is like a shooting Star He is shining at the moment but he is also falling, falling in the sense that his songs hardly make top chart nowadays and if at all it makes top chart it wouldn't last for weeks.....i ask myself atimes what is the matter. And come to think of it he has everything that he needs, hes got the fame, hes working with alongside superstar musician Olamide and it looks like hes under the shinning lights of olamide,Meanwhile olamide is making wave at the ratio of 3 or 4: 1 hits to phyno's.

Now Zoro is a upcoming he is still fresh and gaining points day by day while phyno is slowly and insignificantly going down. Zoro is Raw straight from the streets he is infact talking and raping street and how live goes in there, that is the point and that is where phyno is falling from, nowadays he is more into money, women, haters etc.

Can you throw your mind back to when phyno sang his hit song Alobam, that song was BAAM!!..it was street, You have to Understand that the biggest fan base for Hip hop anywhere in this planet is street and Zoro got it definitely ,check out 042,owusagi and Apkobi you will see for sure what i am insinuating. someone is going and another is coming.

Have you had their latest? CONNECT and AKPOBI compare the two, you will see that the difference is clear.

More@ luvmp.com.
Re: Phyno And Other Igbo Rappers Should Watch Out For Zoro 042 - by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok...wen u c phyno,tell am...

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Other Igbo Rappers Should Watch Out For Zoro 042 - by Noble11(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
That guy is good....
Go watch OTU his new video it's lit too

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chiron / Exclusive! Rita Dominic Set To Marry Billionaire Igbo Man – Details / ‘what Happened To My Marriage’ – Ken Erics Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.