Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,999 members, 7,890,266 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ministerial Nomination Impasse: My Story, By Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nomination Impasse: My Story, By Amaechi (434 Views)

More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Nomination Impasse: My Story, By Amaechi by rawglobalnewss: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
WHO IS CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI?

I happen to be one of the best Nigerians to have served as Speaker for eight years. In the period I served, Speakers were impeached almost on regular basis. I have also served as a governor of Rivers State under the PDP, but during my second term, I was governor of Rivers State under APC. Distinguished senators, it is a rare privilege to stand here today to address you. I believe that this is my first time of addressing the Senate and I thank you. I thank the President for this privilege. Whether I become a minister or I not, this will go in the history book of mine that I once addressed the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but truly at the mercy of the Senate.

And as you know, this is a hallowed chamber, so I am deeply humbled and honoured that I have been nominated by the President and to have been give the chance to address you on what I thought would be the little contributions I have made to the development of Nigeria. I told you earlier that my name is Chibuike Amaechi, I am truly a Nigerian.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/ministerial-nomination-impasse-my-story-by-amaechi/
Re: Ministerial Nomination Impasse: My Story, By Amaechi by ricsman(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Adeyeye Ogunwusi Is The New Ooni Of Ife / Why PDP May Never Come Back / 13 Killed In Boko Haram Attack In Niger Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.