Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,377 members, 7,884,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! (544 Views)

39 Winning Ways Ideas To Become A Pro Blogger And Freelancer / 5 Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic With Your Next Post / Nigerian Targeted Website Or Global? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! by fm4real2k6(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
I need a Freelancer that can help me get my ad-campaign up on Facebook, Bing-ads and also Google adword.

This job is intended to be a ''collaborative-work'' unless the would-be freelancer choose otherwise, But whichever the case, it will/must still be a team work.

Myself and the would-be freelancer will work together to achieve success, and must be available and easily accessible.

Must demonstrate some level of understanding and must be able to deliver in real time and in time.

I will:

Provide the web-link(s)
Also provide the keywords(you can add to it or create yours)
Provide the little write up and the picture (as the case may be)
Also provide Facebook, Bings and Google Adword accounts.

You will:

Do TARGET Advertising on those platforms.
Monitor, Manage the ad campaigns
Provide necessary advice as at when needed.
However, I guarantee a portion of profits from each a conversion from the campaigns amongst other financial incentives.

Interested Freelancer, SEO, SEM guys can contact me via my handle here or connect me on skype

Read more here:

http://a.seoclerk.com/linkin/404386//trade/Solo-Ads/3681/Targeted-Ad-campgain-Freelancer-needed
Re: Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! by fm4real2k6(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
fm4real2k6:

I need a Freelancer that can help me get my ad-campaign up on Facebook, Bing-ads and also Google adword.

This job is intended to be a ''collaborative-work'' unless the would-be freelancer choose otherwise, But whichever the case, it will/must still be a team work.

Myself and the would-be freelancer will work together to achieve success, and must be available and easily accessible.

Must demonstrate some level of understanding and must be able to deliver in real time and in time.

I will:

Provide the web-link(s)
Also provide the keywords(you can add to it or create yours)
Provide the little write up and the picture (as the case may be)
Also provide Facebook, Bings and Google Adword accounts.

You will:

Do TARGET Advertising on those platforms.
Monitor, Manage the ad campaigns
Provide necessary advice as at when needed.
However, I guarantee a portion of profits from each a conversion from the campaigns amongst other financial incentives.

Interested Freelancer, SEO, SEM guys can contact me via my handle here or connect me on skype

Read more here:

http://a.seoclerk.com/linkin/404386//trade/Solo-Ads/3681/Targeted-Ad-campgain-Freelancer-needed

Re: Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! by roaringlamb01(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Hello...
I'm interested...
Could we talk some more?
08051985616 or mayority11@gmail.com
Re: Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! by fm4real2k6(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2015
roaringlamb01:
Hello...
I'm interested...
Could we talk some more?
08051985616 or mayority11@gmail.com

ok good..

Are you on skype or whatsapp?
Re: Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! by roaringlamb01(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2015
fm4real2k6:

ok good..

Are you on skype or whatsapp?

Yes I'm on both.
My whatsapp number is 08167836364
For Skype I recently changed my tablet n haven't reinstalled the app.
But my user name is mayorityz
Re: Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! by fm4real2k6(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2015
ok.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Your Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools / Disadvantages Of Guest-blogging / Top Five Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria For The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.