Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert (3660 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by fxbot: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Introverts are regarded as the least deserving in a world where everyone, at least most, give more preference to an extrovert. It wouldn’t be out of place to find out that people tend to view introverts as less worthy and not smart.

Introverts have the loudest mind but quiet on the outside.
Today, I will give you top 10 reasons why you should date an introvert.
1.Focused: Introverts are very focused and less likely to be distracted by noises of the world. They only go after what they want and get it done. An introvert daily routine is like this: home>>>work>>>home. Or Home>>>Work>>>Church>>>Home. It is that simple. But if you want someone whose routine is like this: Home>>>friends>>>club>>> bar>>>home at the wee hours,that is your prerogative.

2. Communicative: Introverts are good listeners, compassionate and understanding. They would rarely speak until you have finished speaking. This is because they want to understand you so that they can know how best to tackle the issue. When given a chance, they know exactly how to proffer solutions to the matter.

3. Intelligent and Smart: You know, I laugh most times when people term an introverts as though they were subhuman or a misfit of the society. If you are looking for one of the smartest and intelligent set of people on earth, introverts will make sizable portion of the group. They don’t just believe in being too lousy. The average introvert is like a spy camera hiding at the corner of a room and recording every event without much fanfare—very observant! Because they spend most their thinking over events around them, they are most likely to study your body language, such that it enable them discern their relationship; when they speak, they make sure they have something very important to say.

4. True Lovers: It amazes me when I hear words like: “does true love exist?” or “true love does not exist”. Normally, introverts are very conscious of whom they give their trust to. If you are looking for someone who can truly love you wholly, your best bet lies with an introvert, especially if they trust you. If an introvert is in love with you or at best trust you, they could give you the world without thinking twice.

They can make you imagine if you were acting a romance movie because their creative romantic gestures is often out of this world; they like to give surprise. Introverts are good with romantic words that are magical and powerful.

But you MUST not betray their love for you or make a fool of them. Otherwise, you will never regain 0.0000000001% of the love they once had for you previously.

5. Reliable and Dependable: Introverts are one of the most trustworthy set of people on earth. You can always be sure that they won’t let you down. If you ever doubt any one, do not doubt the reliability of an introvert. You can often pin point what they are doing at a place or what they could be doing, even without your presence.

6. Better Father: No doubt about this one, because of their aforementioned attributes as a loving, caring and compassionate personality, they, more often than not, tend to make a great and awesome father for their kids. An introverted father would often love his kids with all his heart.

7. No Party: It’s the general nature of an introvert to avoid being in a crowded place because such tend to absorb their energy while being in isolation tend to invigorate them. Because of this, introverts do not like being in company of crowded people and by extension, they do not like going to parties. They would rather spend time reading or learning something new.

8. Sacrifice: Introverts, being the compassionate kind of people on earth, make sacrifices for the beloved ones. Most times this sacrifices can be to their own detriments wherein they become the one that lose while the other party gain from their own lose. What’s more surprising is that they do not really care as long as it makes the other person happy (They are happy). But never make them feel like an idiot for making such sacrifices because the resultant of that would be better imagined than experienced.

9. Hardly Get Angry: It is quite typical for an introvert not to get angry over most offence committed against them. It’s not unusual for an introvert to smile over your offence. That’s just whom they are or how they have been wired. The most they would do is pat you on the back and tell you that it’s okay.

10. Don’t cheat: Introverts hardly ever cheat on their partner because they are often contented with whatever they have. Besides, because they rarely speak to people, in case of a man, you can be very sure that the lady sitting beside him wont get his attention. He would rather spend that time reading a book or surfing the internet to learn one or two things.

Source: http://www.hookupcity.com/top-10-reasons-why-you-should-date-or-marry-an-introvert/

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by TELLHIT(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op u aint wrong coz they are the best

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by fxbot: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
TELLHIT:
Op u wrong coz they are the best
what do you mean? what kind of contradictory statement is that just because u want to b FTC?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Tallesty1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Your number 9 is not same in all introverts. Some introverts get angry quite easily but they don't show it.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Are you related to NL Introvert?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by amiskurie(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by TELLHIT(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
fxbot:
what do you mean? what kind of contradictory statement is that just because u want to b FTC?
typo. .. Sowie
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by sissylucy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op wah u trying to say..... dat extroverts ain't good for marriage
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ionn know the Bleep what introvert is.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by fxbot: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
TELLHIT:
typo. .. Sowie
eleyi gidi gan

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by fxbot: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:
Op wah u trying to say..... dat extroverts ain't good for marriage
no really!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by funsho75(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
yer we are cool.. but
we are boring. we can't keep a conversation
we don't party.
we don't flex.
we don't drink.
we don't hv numerous gf.. even most time, we want too
and most "Team V" are introverts
we are always friend zoned..

sometimes I just hate that am one.
lolz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
as an introvert, I wud luv to marry an introvert too.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Owoplenty(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
I love staying in my mind, cos you feel calm and safe their

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Spicylate(f): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by OShepherd: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dis is defining me, myself & I. Lols! I can't rmbr d last time I attended anybody's party. Na to dey dodge no mata how much I spend 4 U. Am very OK in my kool corner. ....aiye gba jeje!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by OShepherd: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dis is defining me, myself & I. Lols! I can't rmbr d last time I attended anybody's party. Na to dey dodge no mata how much I spend 4 U. Am very OK in my kool corner. ....aiye gba jeje! grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by pussyphilia(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
I will never marry an introvert!

I need me a lively babe. A good talker!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by dahreyM: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
as an introvert, I wud luv to marry an introvert too.

u r an introvert?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by ideyhere(f): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
funsho75:
yer we are cool.. but we are boring. we can't keep a conversation we don't party. we don't flex. we don't drink. we don't hv numerous gf.. even most time, we want too and most "Team V" are introverts we are always friend zoned..
sometimes I just hate that am one. lolz.
Eeyah...what's your zodiac?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by vislabraye(m): 12:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Op, that's true. However, there are levels of introversion.
Introverts are smart and analytical. They are kind that's one reason people would like to take advantage of them. You know as we Naija like awoof too much.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by nawtibownie: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2015
True.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2015
dahreyM:

u r an introvert?
yea
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by xpac01(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2015
They hardly get angered, but when they do... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by fxbot: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2015
xpac01:
They hardly get angered, but when they do... lipsrsealed
bros, when dem do eh... na world war 3 ooo. I swear.... I almost destroyed my plasma, tiles and threw away my gen a few days ago. At least , those were the thoughts that stream through my mind after my elder bro angered me. To be sincere, it's best, when you offend them, not to touch sensitive area because that could make them go haywire grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by fxbot: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2015
vislabraye:
Op, that's true. However, there are levels of introversion.
Introverts are smart and analytical. They are kind that's one reason people would like to take advantage of them. You know as we Naija like awoof too much.
The emboldened is so true. That was why my ex took advantage of me lol cry cry cry cry
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by funsho75(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:

Eeyah...what's your zodiac?

u won embarrass me.. I no understand English like that nw.. and I no too like Dic..
just say it in a simpler way.. ma
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by braine(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2015
This comfortably describes me. Its only here on Nairaland I seem to be a talkative and a troublemaker. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Omotayor123(f): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Introvert my padi , As we have been advise to marry you, wetin we go do now tongue
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Ray360: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
inasmuch as I concur to that factual analysis, I must also point out that many some introverts harbour grudges for very long time without vocalizing their displeasure on a particular issue, Also, some are weak-willed and lack the gusto to effect a voice of their own. Some can also be very lazy, in fact, most introverts, especially phlegmatics are lazy to the roots! if you are a lady and you marry a phlegmatic Introverted man, be ready to make-do with certain indolent lifestyles.
Well, The strengths are adscititious to the weakneses as their are no perfect beings on the shores of the living.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by ideyhere(f): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2015
funsho75:

u won embarrass me.. I no understand English like that nw.. and I no too like Dic..
just say it in a simpler way.. ma

Lolz...you're not serious. What's your star sign?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2015
funsho75:
yer we are cool.. but
we are boring. we can't keep a conversation

we don't party.
we don't flex.
we don't drink.
we don't hv numerous gf.. even most time, we want too
and most "Team V" are introverts
we are always friend zoned..

sometimes I just hate that am one.
lolz.
Uhm...@bolded...Ex-squeeeeeeexe me
speak for Yourself sweetheart... cool

Fine! I don't party...*Never even been to a club before*
Hate going out..*changing to fancy clothes is one hell of a job*
I don't flex..*The last bday party I've been to was when ah was 10*
I don't drink...Yay! bummer! embarassed

LoL.@bolded..Buh the boring part is Arrrgh!! LoL...I Have friends...I'm like a very lively person...some say i'm funny..Introverts could keep conversations like hell...The only thing is i'm an homebody..hate crowds n all those social showoff madness!

So...Uhm...Puleeeease!! INTROVERTS AIN'T BORING(*except u wanna be*)! We just like Our personal space..you could still have all the fun u wanna have in the confines of your home...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Crazy (pics) / What Have You Found On Nairaland... / Goodbye to 'kitty-kat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.