Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Best Way To Save Data On Your Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Way To Save Data On Your Android. (641 Views)

New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Save Data On Your Android. by Dargreen(m): 3:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Note.:: this process requires root
×First step
Highlight the applications that run mostly on background like play store your gmail. And other market applications.
Step two
Download. Link2sd
Step three
Open link2sd ,you will see a list of all your applications including your system applications. Now select the applications you highlighted in step 1 ,one by one. Click on action. And select freeze.
Note: this will prevent the application from running or functioning, so it won't be able to run itself either in background or physically.
Step four
To enable the application again follow the step again to unfreeze it.
With this ur android can only use data when you want it to. To maximise ur result you can disable background data from settings .
Re: The Best Way To Save Data On Your Android. by chuks87(m): 3:58am On Oct 26, 2015
alryt,... i just clear my task manager, clear notification and disable app wen not in use... works for me....

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J1 / Help Me With Latest Bb10 Mtn Codes . / Samsung A5 Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.