Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,666 members, 7,979,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating (853 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by marvelck: 5:31am On Oct 26, 2015
When a guy catches his girlfriend cheating on him or she is aware he knows about her secret affairs with other guys, she will prefer to break up with him, rather than stay in the relationship and live with the shame everyday. Nobody likes to be reminded of their dirty past. That's why some girls (especially those without shame) would prefer to move on with another guy who doesnt know about their shameful acts. Most girls would prefer to leave their guy rather than remain in the relationship after being caught cheating. Cos staying in the relationship would be a constant reminder of what they did and how much they ve hurt the other person, even if the guy is willing to forgive and forget, some would still prefer to leave him/end the relationship out of shame and guilt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by Jeffk2: 5:42am On Oct 26, 2015
That's my present situation!honestly I hv forgive my Gurl for her act because since I was nt in town!but still she is scared,I dnt no why our African ladies are like this!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:55am On Oct 26, 2015
angry
See ehn..if my girl cheats on me and she confesses without me asking and tries to walk away, I will leave her to go.. But if I find out by myself,I will advise her to walk away before 2 weeks!
Cos I might not show any sign of anger in the 1st week, but the preceding weeks and days gon' be hell for her...I will make sure all my actions and comments remind her of the shameful slut in her!
Some guys are like this, and Most 9ja(the few considerate ones) girls think all guys are so..and they can't bear the guilt...! Especially if the boo doesn't cheat or even have time for fun for other ladies!
Bro if your "boo" cheats on you emotionally or sexually, abeg kick her stupid asss out of your life!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by swaggerdgrt(m): 5:55am On Oct 26, 2015
African ladies with their shallow mentality,once she has been forgiven,dat settles it
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2015
just look at them undecided

bunch of nincompoops
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by icekream(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Last time I checked, ladies had more guilt concsience
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by KRILMIJAY(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2015
I m too busy, dt I dont notice wen dey walk away.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by Truckpusher(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

bunch of nincompoops
Oboy go and sleep abeg. grin
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by youngberry001(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

bunch of nincompoops
aahh common nan truth den dey speak

that's what u girls dey do"""""jump from there nest to another nest
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by sissylucy(f): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
African ladies with their shallow mentality,once she has been forgiven,dat settles it

and yet u date those African ladies with "shallow mentality" n will probably wife one someday(datx if u aren't married to one yet)
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by falconey(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

bunch of nincompoops

LWKM.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by Sunexy(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2015
sissylucy:

and yet u date those African ladies with "shallow mentality" n will probably wife one someday(datx if u aren't married to one yet)
U av 2 make use of what is available.. If some dudes get d opportunity 2 marry the whites, they will.
Cut ur coat according 2ur cloth
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2015
sissylucy:

offcos I will bt girls shud grow up in d way dey tink cos it wil hlp both parties a lot.dia tinkin mentality is too poor.almst all of dem tink d same way nd forget abt d fact and d cosequences for dia actions
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating by vizkiz: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

bunch of nincompoops

you shouldn't be so aggressive sometimes. What the op typed up there is perfectly affirmative

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Please: How Can I Get Over My Ex?? / How Men Fall In-love With Women / Guys Stop Doing This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.