Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports (956 Views)

Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex / Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname / Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by HrmOlolade(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Some Biafra secessionists have torn their
Nigerian passports to press home their demand
for the breakaway of the South-East from the
Nigerian state.
As of Saturday, no fewer than three videos were
seen on the online video sharing platform,
YouTube, in which some Igbo denounced their
citizenship of the country and declared their
allegiance to Biafra.
The Nigeria Immigration Service has, however,
warned that such act is criminal and attracts a
jail term.
In one of the videos, the man introduced himself
as Emenike Michael Nwofor. He said:
“My names are (sic) Emenike Michael Nwaofor.
I’m from Nnewi in Biafra land; when there was
Biafra, there wasn’t anything called Anambra
State. I would refuse to add that name called
Anambra State to it. I am from Nnewi, the former
Enugu State.
“I am living here in Bordeaux (France); I am an
asylum seeker in Bordeaux. I have been around
Bordeaux for a year plus and we have been able
to gather the Biafran family here in France; we
have been able to register with the government
of France as indigenous people of Biafra.”
After a long speech, he subsequently brought out
his Nigerian passport and tore the pages.
In another video, a young man, who did not
mention his name, also tore his Nigerian
passport angrily.
In the third video, the man, who spoke in Igbo
and French, tore his passport while using
derogatory words on the government of Nigeria.
The Public Relations Officer of the NIS, Deputy
Comptroller Ekpedeme King, while reacting to the
development in an interview with
SaharaReporters on Saturday, said the service
was not aware of the passport tearing. King
said:
Those who mentioned their names, if we find out
that they tore their passports, will be taken to
court. A process has to be followed.
There is a new Act called the Immigration Act
2015 which stipulates the punishment for any
alteration or destruction of Nigerian passport; it
is a jail term with conditions.''
Thousands of members and supporters of
MASSOB had last Tuesday embarked on a
protest in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital,
demanding to break away from Nigeria. This
happened after the Department of State Services
reportedly arrested and detained the founder of
the guerrilla broadcasting channel, Radio Biafra,
Nnamdi Kanu, at the Murtala Muhammed
International Airport Lagos on his arrival from
London recently.
In a swift reaction, governors in the South-East
and other leaders in the zone dissociated
themselves from the protests, saying they were
not in support of the group.

Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by Segunjosegs(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2015
lol I laugh at your misfortune young men kontinu building castles in the air mtcheeeeew the earlier you embrace the truth the better

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by kossyablaze(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Seen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by dblaisepascal(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2015
With ur leg,u enter immigration office! You paid all required dues! You do gragra finish succeed enter kJcapturing unit! They ask you intimidating questions finish,then say make u come so so date! U burn fuel go back again go collect ur passport! Today, u dey video am say u tear ur passport'. Abeg who loose'. Naa ur money, Naa ur time, Naa u go enter jail' which one come be my own

Abeg, who get alumo bitters, I need my throat" wasted energy.....

In other news-. Eyimba ready to adopt enyeama as new goal keeper

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by j1mmy: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Good,
please change the identity of the thousands of IGBO drug dealers in foreign jails and awaiting firing squad to BIAFRA so innocent Nigerians can get through foreign airports in peace without harassment!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by azzima(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2015
See this fools .....on asylum status and you are already tearing your passports. This last election has exposed one salient truth, that the Igbos are the most Miscalculating, myopic and shallow group of humans in Africa. Just see their thought-process!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by seanjy4konji: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mumu people.
Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by lekjons(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
dey dia make dem dey put d!ck into ur pucy..

which passport them dey tear?? passport ko don'tpassport ni..angry
Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by LastSurvivor: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zoo passports
Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by shegra58: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Zoo passports
check the money wey dey ur pocket if u have any no be central bank of nigeria dem write on top..na mumu una be make all Biafra stop spending nigeria money cheesy tongue
Re: Photos Of Pro-biafra Activists Tearing Their Nigerian Passports by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2015
U will regret ds

(1) (Reply)

Bloodbath In Agbara, Ogun State As Robbers Invade Banks / CRIME ALERT: Man Who Offered To Carry Boss’ Bag Of Money Absconds In Lagos / Girls/ladies/women Please Be Warned. very Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.