Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

SERMON Jotters:get Rid Of Demons!!! {MFM Sunday Msg} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SERMON Jotters:get Rid Of Demons!!! {MFM Sunday Msg} (834 Views)

Do You Want To Print Your I.V, Jotters, Banners, Posters Etc? / SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire {part 2} / SERMON Jotters:confronting The Mystery Of Strange Curses. Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:get Rid Of Demons!!! {MFM Sunday Msg} by sermonjotters: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2015
[size=15pt]
Don't Allow the Freedom of Demonic Operations In Your Life; Get Rid Of Demons!!!
{MFM Sunday Service} Message & Prayers, Here==>
I Decree; Every Demonic Operations In Your Life; Be Reversed By the Power of the Holy Ghost.
[/size]

This is a deliverance message and it its paramount you pray attention to it because it could be you saving grace. Imagine you enter into your house and you physically see a pig sitting down, you won't live it alone but will drive away violently because it is an unwanted visitor. Your body is the temple of the living God and it is not a place you be shared with demons. Many lives have been shattered and scattered because of the presence of demons; either they are conscious of their presence or not; theses lives need to be delivered from demons and their operations for such lives to move forward. Demons are real; don't be ignorant; get rid of demons.
Continue Message HERE ==> http://sermonjotters..com.ng/2015/10/word-of-day-get-rid-of-demons.html`

(1) (Reply)

An Indepth View Of Who We Truly Are / BVN: How To Get Compensation If Your Bank Account Was Incorrectly Restricted / Which Day Was He Born On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.