Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,448 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Zanista Group Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zanista Group Recruiting! (1557 Views)

Azikel Group Recruiting! / Origins Group Recruiting Now / Origins Group Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zanista Group Recruiting! by donchally1: 6:20pm On May 05, 2009
Zanista Group Nigeria is currently recruiting fresh graduates and diploma holders into its over 200+ offices nationwide. The company offers opportunities to work in the state of your choice and your chosen location. Go to www.zanistagroup.com and click on 'careers' for more information.

Also, all class reps of all Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and any such colleges of higher learning are automatically employed under the Caderressence Scheme of the Zanista business group.

The exciting thing is the flexibility of the job, opportunities for connections and the excellent pay package!

www.zanistagroup.com
Re: Zanista Group Recruiting! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2009
caveat emptor. just another cheap scam!
Re: Zanista Group Recruiting! by Coolfash: 8:27am On May 06, 2009
This is the work of conmen, another way of collecting money from unemployed citizen.ppl beware!!
Re: Zanista Group Recruiting! by Coolfash: 8:30am On May 06, 2009
THe site is too easy to log on, why ask ppl to pay into bank acct.this is fraud
Re: Zanista Group Recruiting! by ennygbody(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2009
Scammm!! I went through the whole site and for "an organization" aiming to recruit 'sic' 500 people, they're surely not worth the trouble.

@ poster, if you're gonna scam, at least make you game look convincing or better still, channel your talents towards a more creative venture!! Stop destracting those that have something usefull to do online!
Re: Zanista Group Recruiting! by lightofjoy(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2009
This is undiluted scam. Despirate employment seeker beware,  These people are stupid, telling an unemployed person to pay for employment. I think they should be reported to EFCC.
Re: Zanista Group Recruiting! by OmoOlomo1: 10:02am On May 06, 2009
ennygbody:

Scammm!! I went through the whole site and for "an organization" aiming to recruit 'sic' 500 people, they're surely not worth the trouble.

@ poster, if you're gonna scam, at least make you game look convincing or better still, channel your talents towards a more creative venture!! Stop destracting those that have something usefull to do online!

The same with me here,scan throughout and a look at the website even tell you more of thier ambitions
@poster
It is high time we stopped your kind of people in this forum,find your victims elsewhere and stop extorting innocent Nigerian Job seekers
Re: Zanista Group Recruiting! by frank317: 11:31am On May 06, 2009
sooo annoying. And to think that I wasted my whole time reading all the junk only to be asked to pay 1500. I wonder how excited these cheats were when they were coming up with such a disgraceful site.

(1) (Reply)

Multinational Recruiting / Info About Ndic Urgent / Primesavic Solutions Co. Is It A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.