Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,984 members, 7,909,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others (36107 Views)

My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets / Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp / Seun Kuti Flaunts Stomach Tattoo At A London Concert(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by Codomainmainman(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na joke he dey crack or why d ladies were laughing like buscuit nylon?
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by Makanjuolaa(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
nice one
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by Booty4me: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wizkid anytime anyday fo® M̶̲̅ε̲̣ .. Madt love
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by ilerry007(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
[sup][/sup] they just dey enjoy dere self alL around
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by ademipeju(f): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Enter my signature to nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015.
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cool
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by pauldehero(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
we are taking over the world. Naija we are the best, still on glo unlimited ..download now ,paulheromusic
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by lhordspy: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by kinibigdeal(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Touts
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is that Phyno's recent look? I mean with the spike Mohawk

1 Like

Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by robay(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dupe concert tho. cool
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by harry509: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
stephenduru:
Image Credit: Michael Tubes Creation

Having been in the studio for some days preparing for the much awaited concert,YBNL boss Olamide did not disappoint his fans as he gave them a stellar performance.Olamide's performance was  electrifying as he tirelessly gave the crowd hit after hit from his extensive backlog.The London audience could not hide their feelings as they sang every word in time with Olamide - from Eleda Mi to Story for the Gods, Melo Melo and so many more besides.

Lil Kesh added more fun to the concert as he performed hits including Gbese and Efejoku, sending the crowd into fits of frenzy.

Phyno was the next on stage.He thrilled the audience with his hits Ladi and Alobam amongst others.

Adekunle Gold's beautiful rendition of 'Orente' was one of the highlights of the night as the crowd sang every word along with him. Dotun from Kool FM was on hand to get the crowd hyped and he was marvellous at raising the temperature in that hall.

The concert was organised by Junior Adeosun,the genius behind SMADE Media,who got married recently

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/olamide-phyno-lil-kesh-and-adekunle.html
ok.... Oh
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by ItzHarrison(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
ah rep YBNL. De re one of dah bst.
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
faray:
bro emeka wake up jor
u don piss 4 bed
LEGlTDATA:
Adele come too, she sitdown near me

Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by kings49(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
I was there live, it was awesome.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by RexTramadol1: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
MissIncognito:
I love Lil Kesh

U need JESUS grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
stephenduru:

Having been in the studio for some days preparing for the much awaited concert,YBNL boss Olamide did not disappoint his fans as he gave them a stellar performance.Olamide's performance was  electrifying as he tirelessly gave the crowd hit after hit from his extensive backlog.The London audience could not hide their feelings as they sang every word in time with Olamide - from Eleda Mi to Story for the Gods, Melo Melo and so many more besides.

Lil Kesh added more fun to the concert as he performed hits including Gbese and Efejoku, sending the crowd into fits of frenzy.

Phyno was the next on stage.He thrilled the audience with his hits Ladi and Alobam amongst others.

Adekunle Gold's beautiful rendition of 'Orente' was one of the highlights of the night as the crowd sang every word along with him. Dotun from Kool FM was on hand to get the crowd hyped and he was marvellous at raising the temperature in that hall.

The concert was organised by Junior Adeosun,the genius behind SMADE Media,who got married recently

where u get that picture, Phyno is wearing a low Mohawk, The op thinks every reader is dumb
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by fatheritunu: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
@op, Lier lier, that's not phyno's recent look..
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by smsshola(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
MissIncognito:
I love Lil Kesh
I op u understand dos thing wey d guy they yarn...
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by princeonx: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
This are pictures from saturday of the same phyno in a different thread with pictures also going bald? Smh to NL.
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by refreshrate: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
My own is Please which one Dotun dey follow dem do? Does he sing or what exactly is his skill-set in the whole process biko kwanu?
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by seankay(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
where's Viktoh? abi dem no carry am go UK? dude no even get hit song.

Lil Kesh is my guy!!!
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by AlienStar: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Phyno my boo, i no mind if u get anoda boo. Love u to the moon n back!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by ETILA100(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
i knw say nah the beat dos guys de dance 2 not what dia saying.alobam hmmm
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by silverspringle(f): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
All i see is phynofino...
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by Rocksteady1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bt wait o, u sure say na London b diz? Where r d Oyinbos abi black ppl don overtake dem ni? Cos na only black black ppl I c o...
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by Paentera(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
stephenduru:

Corroborating that these are recent Phyno pix for those arguing blindly

Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by 4chi: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why is this skinny Igbo Called phyno gumming olamide all over the place? Ol boy, go face your Igbo people and stop attaché .
Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by faray: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2015
4chi:
Why is this skinny Igbo Called phyno gumming olamide all over the place? Ol boy, go face your Igbo people and stop attaché .
Alaye tap sense na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Transparent Outfit As She Strikes A Pose With Christmas Tree / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / Ronke Oshodi Weeps For Lateef Titilop Itakure At His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.