Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months (22748 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / EFCC Arrests Abdullahi Dikko, For N40bn Fraud / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by DONSMITH123(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
mavinc4u:
grin this two people self, it would have been better if they remain friends.

Meanwhile, Amaechi said he borrowed 300 billion and paid back 245 billion; please where is the remaining change?

grin grin funny you...but i think you made a valid point there.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by robosky02(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
lols....
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by joe120120(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The former governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi has accused Governor Nyesom Wike led administration of misusing over forty billion naira borrowed funds.

Amaechi told a crowd of APC Supporters in Port Harcourt that investigations have shown that all funds borrowed by the Governor Nyesom Wike-led government have been for personal use and not for the development of the state.

The former governor claimed that his administration directed all the money they borrowed to contractors handling projects during his tenure.

According to Amaechi, “I borrowed up to N300bn and I paid N245bn back. If you want to borrow, I am not saying don’t borrow but borrow to pay bills. And you have somebody that has borrowed N45b already.

“If you have N45b Port Harcourt will be very busy. If you pump N45b in these economy, contractors will be working. They will employ more workers, schools wil be open, and people will pay fees.

“Like I said, this is not the time for criticism.”

The occasion was attended by leadership of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State including its governorship candidate, Dakuku Peterside.
aa
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/26/amaechi-accuses-wike-of-squandering-over-n40bn-in-few-months/

my comm et is Only that He Rotimi Amechi fail to pay salary of workers for months b4 leaving office but this young man WIKE came in and pay workers including pension peoples now u Amechi is calling some one of few days names ,what an irony shame to some people NIGERIA professional politician
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by badesco(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
despite he was indicted by a constituted body he still have the guts to accuse of borrowing N54billion. Some people dont have shame. Ameachi you are a looser

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by suxkill: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pot calling kettle black!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
verbal mortal kombat has started.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by bummyla(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
War Of The Roses Part 1! We Dey Watch Una! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by utuk: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Listen to who is talking Lol

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by nkemjacob2(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi keep quiet, APC covers ur shit thats while u seems u re spotless. Time shall tell when the wind will blow ur secrecy.... "i have never taken bride in my life" u have seen the public u wnt to deceive...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by UncleDeeee(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi is nothing but a lousy noise maker!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
If APC continues to this their politics of lies and propaganda. It won't fare well for them in the end. They should remember the story of the boy who cried wolf.

P S: I am not PDP. I am a better Nigeria Advocate.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Khez: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
angry Amaechi should shut up biko....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by orakle007: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
THIEF calling another thief THIEF !!! mtchew

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by kponkanaG3(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
DONSMITH123:

grin grin funny you...but i think you made a valid point there.
They were best of friends they made each other. Wike fought Omeya for Ameche to become governor, Ameche made (wike) chief of staff and later minister. Its just some bad Belle people way scatter them with lies.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by kosokoadeyemi: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ameachi&wike go work for ur country&state leave all this rubbish .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by oganology33(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi can open his loosed mouth 2 criticise Wike's Admin. because he has spent the past 4 months in Abuja begging for Ministerial appointments.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by walozanga(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
AMAECHI IS AN IDIO**T. HE NO EVEN PAY BACK FULLY THE ONE HE BORROWED AND HE DEY OPEN MOUTH TO TALK
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by leanalyst: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please can this Amaechi guy shut his trap, these are just unfounded allegations to distract people from his crimes. Why didn't he say this since. Also can he a mega thief cast a stone on another person?
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by 9jagoodman: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
This man get shame self, from governor to ordinary minister!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by tical(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
the hatred Ameachi and Wike have been publicly displaying towards each other with these verbal attacks is just plain evil and ungodly for a christian...if there is any wise elder statesman in their region that can call this two emotional men to order it will save nigerians these their embarassing theatrics...because they are just acting like uncivillised touts with sleepless nights over their grudge towards each other!
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by paperless1: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amechi, it is too early to cry fowl. You have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that your hands are clean before accusing a young administration

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by ladychioma: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amechi should go and rest.Is he a saint ?
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by harry509: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
SirWere:
FTC on Monday morning

Lord, I need a job
me too ooh.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na me need work pass all of una here oohhh
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by emmydollars4life(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2015
calebo101:
Abeg make Amaechi shut up. His useless mono rail project Is still standing there.
I don't blame Ameachi he is use to looting that is why is very easy for him to calculate that the Wike led administration have squandered 45b abeg u fit help us shut that your dirty mouth. Why u are still standing because u use your looted money to support your Oga one chance. Even if you are made the Inec chairman Wike will Win with 1.2m vote

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by AngryNigerian(m): 2:06am On Oct 27, 2015
If the truth must be told, these politheifcians seem to be smarter & wiser than we at the other end!

Quote me anywhere, Amaechi and Wike will join hands in alliance someday in the near future & work together for a mutually beneficial cause...a clear case is Atiku & one other former president like that!

We have been bought over so very cheap...chaiiii!!!
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by tinktanker: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2015
So amaechi done dey do voodoo. He sat in abj n studied d books in d state 'n found out N45B was missing despite all d construction work we see. But d gullible will download Dis fallacy hook line N sinker. Amaechi dat did only 1km Monorail to embezzle billions is made a minister. A man with misplaced priority is opening his misplaced mouth to talk n some dumb Bleep believe such lies frm d pit of hell. He created Dis story hoping when apc wins, he use d lie to witch hunt wike.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by TukurBaadaz: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Thank you my role model. Wike is a thief.

your role model hmmm you sure say you well?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by OnankpaBa(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2015
TukurBaadaz:

your role model hmmm you sure say you well?

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by kingslly(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
I thought dis man said Ministers shouldn't interfere in d affairs of their state ,so what is he doing now? Dis man is a Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.