Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day (3903 Views)

Viral Photo Couple Kissing Passionately While Their Kids Close Their Eyes (photo / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" / Chaii! Woman Apologises For Showing Her Privates On The Red Carpet - Naked Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by gbolakpine(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Looks like they were asked to pray on their privates for effective performance... The photo below shows the wife also touching the husband's D*ck to pray on it, for the man i think that's a wrong place to hold, he should have gone to the woman's 'below' instead of the boobs... Just saying though...
http://www.kongegist.com/2015/10/boob-and-dck-prayer-as-couple-prays-on.html

Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Janeyy: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by kemlily(f): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oya nau
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by akinloluwao: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol.. I also did it on my engagement day. Very funny. Its not culture oo. Its just those alaga iduro and alaga ijoko that is putting all those ajasa and jaara to make it fun. They will tell both of us to place our hands on ile-ise i.e. workshop and pray that our working tools will always be effective. Ashawo people..

2 Likes

Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by divinehand2003(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Naija na correct madness big time
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Gelengelen: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
op breasts is not private o. i thought thé man is suppose to rest his hands on her varginalss.
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by hob(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
LOL

Make dis d*** f*** me wella till kingdom come---------wifey

Make i no grow tired of these boobs nd her p****------hubby

1 Like

Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by gamaliel121(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bullshiiittt The fucck is this?
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by ajasbaba(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
THEM THEY RECEIVE BLESSING FROM THERE.
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Missonas(f): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Janeyy:
grin
grin grin grin grin grin wetin else we no go see esp as d news is coming from www.kongegist.com
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by TELLHIT(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by SirLegal(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
SMH for some culture.
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by funum(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lolz funny
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by LadyX(f): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hope small children in the gathering will not practice what they saw. sad
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by phlamesG: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
What is this shocked shocked
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Spiritual things are funny to the carnal man

Well done, it shall function to its maximum and show fruit for it.
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by nsiazu: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin Did anyone notice the girl's face? grin
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by permsec: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
The so called "PP" might be utilised by a viewer in the gathering in the end.
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
What is it? Shey lah 'public' property?
You'd have join them to press things since it is a 'public' property

Gelengelen:
op breasts is not private o. i thought thé man is suppose to rest his hands on her varginalss.
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by hmath3991(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
oga fold d Breast well
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Gelengelen: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
DrGraveYardz:
What is it? Shey lah 'public' property?
You'd have join them to press things since it is a 'public' property

gender equality things

breasts = chests

peenis = pusssie
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
"John Thomas" no go school, what if becomes erect as the bride lays her hands on it to pray for it?
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Missonas(f): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
gassdon:
Spiritual things are funny to the carnal man

Well done, it shall function to its maximum and show fruit for it.
This is a private function in a public event.Doing dis privately will not stop it frm yeilding maximum fruit will it
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
I can't do this.
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Adesiji77: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Weird
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Gudiza(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
never been funny.... to even think they ascribe 'God' to these things.. SMH
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Bollove: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
What about little kids that would be there watching....
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Badboiz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Me likey,
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Missonas:

This is a private function in a public event.Doing dis privately will not stop it frm yeilding maximum fruit will it

If the person who have the blessings to give to them says that; then there is not like shame! Do it and receive the bless.

But if you are doing it on your own accord, then privately would be the best opinion.

I think you are a woman, you should understand it better than me. Married women can do any kind of prayer that will enable start bearing children ASAP. That is why parental blessings or the family blesses during traditional marriage are very vital. They person that ask them to do that has he or her reasons to do so!
Re: Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day by Missonas(f): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2015
gassdon:

If the person who have the blessings to give to them says that; then there is not like shame! Do it and receive the bless.

But if you are doing it on your own accord, then privately would be the best opinion.

I think you are a woman, you should understand it better than me. Married women can do any kind of prayer that will enable start bearing children ASAP. That is why parental blessings or the family blesses during traditional marriage are very vital. They person that ask them to do that has he or her reasons to do so!
All blessings come from God.Yes I'm a woman and won't shy away from any blessing God sends my way.Jesus healed by laying hands i knw but this is awkward u see d brides face? Shes nt quite comfortable.I'd rather receive Gods blessings with the whole pf my heart, unashamed!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lady With Probably The Biggest Natural Boobs In Nigeria / Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" / Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.