Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

InterInventions-Between Defective Memory & the Public Lie by Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / InterInventions-Between Defective Memory & the Public Lie by Wole Soyinka (716 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / The Weapon Of Mass Obstruction By Wole Soyinka / Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

InterInventions-Between Defective Memory & the Public Lie by Wole Soyinka by dapsy4u2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is one of the nastiest books I have ever written, it is so truthful it hurts.
If you are looking for something nice to read, go and read about authors writing about butterflies for this publication I want to draw BLOOD! And I think its about time, I want to get nasty – Wole Soyinka

Who was it that uttered those words? To whom were they spoken? Where and when were they spoken? And most pertinently:
Did she lift? And did she also – lift?

The climax of the concluding session of the panel was when the panel asked Salawu after he was cautioned that he was being addressed by officers of the Nigerian Army: 'Did you actually write these petitions?' Showing him both anonymous and signed documents. He said: 'Yes. I wrote them'. The panel then asked him: 'Do you actually believe the contents of your petitions and the other documents are true?' Surprisingly, Major Salawu responded: 'I don't believe them to be true actually'. The panel then asked him again: 'Why then did you write them?' to which Salawu replied: 'I wrote and distributed them to force Soyinka and Agunloye to stop the libel cases against me'.

The book was launched over the weekend at abeokuta.

Call 08037220773 or 08073199967 to order

Re: InterInventions-Between Defective Memory & the Public Lie by Wole Soyinka by dapsy4u2(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
dapsy4u2:
This is one of the nastiest books I have ever written, it is so truthful it hurts.
If you are looking for something nice to read, go and read about authors writing about butterflies for this publication I want to draw BLOOD! And I think its about time, I want to get nasty – Wole Soyinka

Who was it that uttered those words? To whom were they spoken? Where and when were they spoken? And most pertinently:
Did she lift? And did she also – lift?

The climax of the concluding session of the panel was when the panel asked Salawu after he was cautioned that he was being addressed by officers of the Nigerian Army: 'Did you actually write these petitions?' Showing him both anonymous and signed documents. He said: 'Yes. I wrote them'. The panel then asked him: 'Do you actually believe the contents of your petitions and the other documents are true?' Surprisingly, Major Salawu responded: 'I don't believe them to be true actually'. The panel then asked him again: 'Why then did you write them?' to which Salawu replied: 'I wrote and distributed them to force Soyinka and Agunloye to stop the libel cases against me'.

The book was launched over the weekend at abeokuta.

Call 08037220773 or 08073199967 to order

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Yet To Feel Buhari’s Change Mantra —TUC / Our Generation Has Failed Nigerians –ike Nwachuwku / Ahhhh: Nigeria Police Force Set To Establish A Complaint Response Unit (CRU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.