Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Help: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father (632 Views)

Please Help This Beautiful Lady / How To Know,.if Your Lady Is Still A Virgin / Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Opeedo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015

24 year old Yetunde Brown, an undergraduate at the College of Agriculture in Jalingo, Taraba state is searching her dad who she basically knows as Major Brown. While portraying her story to NTA, Yetunde said her late mother, Asabe Lodiya who kicked the bucket in 2002, just gave her a photograph of her dad without giving her his name or whatever other data about him. She said;

"I don't know my father's real name. I have his picture and I have my mother's picture. I only know him as Major Brown. Those who I met and asked about him, said they know him as Major Brown because that is his popular name. He is the one that named me Yetunde saying that I am his mother that came back. I can't just believe that if truly I am his mother that came back, he can just dump me in Taraba there without knowing anything about me. I want people out there to help me look for him or to talk to him. I believe there are my relatives out there. I want to know my father's family. I want to see my father if he is still alive because since I was born, I have never set my eyes on him"
SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/26/help-this-lady-is-looking-for-her-father/

Her Father

Her Mother

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/26/help-this-lady-is-looking-for-her-father/

Re: Help: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by benedictnsi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
eh yaa ... God help her

1 Like

Re: Help: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by XaintJoel20: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Worthy search... God will see you through...
Re: Help: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by osebaba8(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
I Pray he's still alive , you will surely see him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Stool: How Ogunwusi Was Picked By Kingmakers / Kano Plans Mass Wedding For 2,000 Widows, Divorcees / Say No To Pride: A Short Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.