Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,880 members, 7,912,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:23 AM

Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) (1375 Views)

Yemi Alade Tells Fan: "I'm Not Fat, I Just Have A Well Rounded Booty" / Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC / Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by officialnaija: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
In case you didn't know, yes oh, you read right....Yemi Alade has clothing line.

The singer took to her Twitter page to do a little tweet chat with her fans where she revealed more than enough about the new venture.

Trust me being me, I was live and direct in the chat and I have the relevant information and gist for you. See it after the jump:

- She didn't plan on doing a jewelry collection, she got inspired while working for Bland2Glam

- They have male accessories in the collection

- The collection is going to be available on Nov. 5th and there would be some type of live stream on bland2glam.com.ng right before the collection goes on sale.

- The collection is AFFORDABLE (Na this one I like pass)

For more of the tweet chat, check out Yemi's page here

Are you excited for her collection? Cuz I honestly want to see what she has in store.

Source + More photos that don't want to attach themselves to this Nairaland here: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/yemi-alade-tells-us-all-we-need-to-know.html

Re: Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by Janeyy: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by micfoley: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
I hope its profitable
Re: Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by hob(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Innovation

Good 4 her
Re: Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good 4 her
Re: Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by ojemeka: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2015
I just hope the prices of these her clothes make sense
Re: Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by hyfr(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Count every " F " in the following text:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS... (SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?
WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke. READ IT AGAIN ! Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".
Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
Three is normal, four is quite rare.
Re: Yemi Alade Tells Us All We Need To Know About Her Clothing Line (photos) by hyfr(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Count every " F " in the following text:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS... (SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?
WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke. READ IT AGAIN ! Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".
Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
Three is normal, four is quite rare.

(1) (Reply)

‘my Style Of Music Differentiates Me’ - Jay Dreamz / Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking / Ruth Kadiri, Jnr Pope, Emeka Amakeze, Lilian Esoro, Others Mourn Dede One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.