Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:25 PM

"Fatherhood Doesn't Stop Me From Displaying My Music Madness" - Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Fatherhood Doesn't Stop Me From Displaying My Music Madness" - Terry G (453 Views)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" / Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" / Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Fatherhood Doesn't Stop Me From Displaying My Music Madness" - Terry G by kikelom0(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nna, one thing I like about Terry G is the fact that Terry G will ALWAYS be Terry G regardless of anything.

The Akpako master caught up with Hip TV to talk about his upcoming European tour which is really successful and going great according to him, and also to talk about fatherhood.

When asked how fatherhood has changed him since the birth of his son, Terry G said:

Yeah of course I love my son so much and I adore him a lot. Talking about fatherhood, it's actually changed a whole lot about me and nevertheless, I thank God because for the fact that He has actually fleed the negative friends from around me is a blessing to me and I thank God for that. But still on the matter, it has not stopped the mad man from doing his thing.

Also within the interview, Terry G talked about settling down and his European world tour. See the video after the jump:

Source + Video: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/fatherhood-doesnt-stop-me-from.html

(1) (Reply)

Its A Give Away! / R. Kelly Features Wizkid In New Album ‘the Buffet’ [see Tracklist] / I Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.