Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,790 members, 7,948,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (852 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by Remilekun101: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=14pt]My fiancee of 3 years is visiting this weekend and I don't want to spend more than Twenty Thousand Naira.

How can i do it?

One thing is I don't have foodstuff at home and she would likely visit the market to get somethings.

Please advice? should i ask her to postpone her visit? or what?
[/size]
Re: Pls Help by Cutehector(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Twenty thousand naira? Say wetin happen? If u bo geh money, u bera tell am nw ooo.. The economy is bad.. U dnt hav to kill urself.. Not even when u two aint married yet
Re: Pls Help by Remilekun101: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Twenty thousand naira? Say wetin happen? If u bo geh money, u bera tell am nw ooo.. The economy is bad.. U dnt hav to kill urself.. Not even when u two aint married yet

[size=14pt]Bro. She has been been planning this visit as if her life depends on it, although her station is far from mine.... but right now i'm rich[/size]
Re: Pls Help by happyjuliet(f): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Smile..Op easy naa with dat money u can do a own lot from it, it depend how many days or weeks she is staying, let me say ur babe is spending 1week with u.. with 7k u can get a little food stuff like rice, beans and garri with d rest ingredients. den d remaining 13k naa for flexing naa, Smile... u no wat I mean.
Re: Pls Help by happyjuliet(f): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Smile..Op easy naa with dat money u can do a own lot from it, it depend how many days or weeks she is staying, let me say ur babe is spending 1week with u.. with 7k u can get a little food stuff like rice, beans and garri with d rest ingredients. den d remaining 13k naa for flexing naa, Smile... u no wat I mean. or u explain d situation of tins too her.
Re: Pls Help by Cutehector(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=14pt]Bro. She has been been planning this visit as if her life depends on it, although her station is far from my.... but right now i'm rich[/size]
alright.. Flex
Re: Pls Help by Sommyangel(f): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
20k is too much sef
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pretend u only av 10k....and make do with 10k wich should be more than enough if u ask me.
Re: Pls Help by Remilekun101: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
alright.. Flex

i mean i'm broke
Re: Pls Help by Remilekun101: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
happyjuliet:
Smile..Op easy naa with dat money u can do a own lot from it, it depend how many days or weeks she is staying, let me say ur babe is spending 1week with u.. with 7k u can get a little food stuff like rice, beans and garri with d rest ingredients. den d remaining 13k naa for flexing naa, Smile... u no wat I mean.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Pls Help by Remilekun101: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sommyangel:
20k is too much sef

You are kidding me right
Re: Pls Help by Remilekun101: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
Pretend u only av 10k....and make do with 10k wich should be more than enough if u ask me.

So u mean you can manage 10k for one week visit
Re: Pls Help by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=14pt]My fiancee of 3 years is visiting this weekend and I don't want to spend more than Twenty Thousand Naira.

How can i do it?

One thing is I don't have foodstuff at home and she would likely visit the market to get somethings.

Please advice? should i ask her to postpone her visit? or what?
[/size]

Let me help out here....

Go to the market us 3k and buy food stuffs,Yam,rice,2 kilo of tuckey,grandnut oil,4 tin tomato,spices for stew.

when she come use 3k to take her out on friday night...stay at home on saturday and sunday.

give her 5k in 500 naira note demominations please.

then keep the rest change.
Re: Pls Help by IamLEGEND1: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
٩٥٤٢٢ ١٥ هد
Re: Pls Help by Remilekun101: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
HiliaryAutos:

Let me help out here....

Go to the market us 3k and buy food stuffs,Yam,rice,2 kilo of tuckey,grandnut oil,4 tin tomato,spices for stew.

when she come use 3k to take her out on friday night...stay at home on saturday and sunday.

give her 5k in 500 naira note demominations please.

then keep the rest change.

cool
Thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

Former MBGN Fiona Anwuzia Set To Wed, Shares Pre-wedding Pics / Ulse List 7 Reasons Why You Should TOTALLY Date A Yoruba Demon / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.