Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (62761 Views)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
UnimkeAk:

As Tosyne said earlier ; If you tell a 9ja babe that you broke; she'll just run away; yu just gotta give them hope
Me I tell them I just payed brother fees and that of all my cousins
Or im working on my imaginary projects
raining season no clients
Buhari has refused to appoint ministers

Wetin bring buhari matter come here. gringrin this is hilarious mehn!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
dharay99:

double killing, grin
See ben†ifool d.p grin

Na the guy finish the babe pass oo
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
FruityLass:
Who even cares?
You fall my hand big time. Why remove your pix because some mofos thinks it's not cool. You should never allow negativity bring you down. Abeg do the needful!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

I sent a message to u but it's not delivering. Lol na the babe cause am na
wristbangle:

I sent a message to u but it's not delivering. Lol na the babe cause am na
how she take cause am,well she no get liver sef,she don remove am...

buh i told u d reason yesterday naw....no worry sha
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by FruityLass: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

You fall my hand big time. Why remove your pix because some mofos thinks it's not cool. You should never allow negativity bring you down. Abeg do the needful!
Babe

I just hope they'd live to remember...
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Tayor, e be like say I don dey offend u nowadays. Just know that it's fun cool
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
FruityLass:
Babe
I just hope they'd live to remember...
You are a woman, all women are wonderful. You should be proud regardless!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
And to that i say u re highly welcome her excellency ma.
Deefuray:

Hmmm. Thanks
How do give you your medal #thinking?
no need to think ok. am gonna mention u some other day nd tel u hw u wud present me my deserved medal. stil watching to knw if one male moniker wud jump frm nowhere nd warn me nt to get anywhere close to world prettiest, hottest nd sexiest deefuray.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by DeDonn1: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
:DIf I hav, I"m willing to give... My cup runneth over...
But if I don't have I will just tell her that am short of cash for now
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by FruityLass: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

You are a woman, all women are wonderful. You should be proud regardless!
very well.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Tayor, e be like say I don dey offend u nowadays. Just know that it's fun cool
I was about to mention you. That she doesn't agree with your post doesn't mean she should be down graded so. It's isn't cool at all. Those kind of comment bring down self esteem and makes one feel inferior. Though I didn't see her picture but I don't think she should be made to feel miserable regardless.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

see dis misspicy or whatever ur moniker is. why even mentioned my moniker for any reason? ok lets assume u were tryin to been noticed by me, bt do u hv to do it in a way nt synonimous wit human behaviour? i dnt realli giv 1 second of my time to arguin or hatin a fellow human, bt i must admit u re makin me hate u for real. Goossshhh
i can see you are really a goat,a very stubborn one at that,you nincompoop dare call a human being, God's creation ugly...now i chastised you,instead of you to apologise to her,you still behave like a goat you are abi....you faceless slowpoke,upload your useless sef,if u are perfect tongue yoo ba furo ale iya e too ba upload picture e

NB: u still claim to hate anoda creation of God,nitwit lick honey into your life you need it before you die of hatred,i dnt hate you and dont want you dead omuugo tongue...

now run along boy and beg fruitylass otherwise u are done for,na me go pursue from nairaland last last

wristbangle am vexing right now,na u allow dis goat enter your thread abi undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

I was about to mention you. That she doesn't agree with your post doesn't mean she should be down graded so. It's isn't cool at all. Those kind of comment bring down self esteem and makes one feel inferior. Though I didn't see her picture but I don't think she should be made to feel miserable regardless.

Dear, I was joking about her outfit and she suppose to decode the hilarity when I said I will use point 8 on her. It's just the same way I joke with you. Well we are different sha. Seems she did not get the message.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

how she take cause am,well she no get liver sef,she don remove am...
Seriously the babe fall my hand. She for know say Nairalanders get bad mouth.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by luorquay: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

nobody expect u to care sweetie. even a near mad man wud totally bcums mad if he sees ur pic i just viewed nd saw in ur profile. sweetie pls bring down ur dp bfor nairaland.com crashes again, bt dis time bcus of ur ugliness.

You see why no guy expect you to care?

Bros Abeg na ya comment make her comot her profile pics abi na ma fone no load well *grins*

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

i can see you are really a goat,a very stubborn one at that,you nincompoop dare call a human being, God's creation ugly...now i chastised you,instead of you to apologise to her,you still behave like a goat you are abi....you faceless slowpoke,upload your useless sef,if u are perfect tongue yoo ba furo ale iya e too ba upload picture e

NB: u still claim to hate anoda creation of God,nitwit lick honey into your life you need it before you die of hatred,i dnt hate you and dont want you dead omuugo tongue...

now run along boy and beg fruitylass otherwise u are done for,na me go pursue from nairaland last last

wristbangle am vexing right now,na u allow dis goat enter your thread abi undecided

Really... so he is a goat? grincheesygrin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Dear, I was joking about her outfit and she suppose to decode the hilarity when I said I will use point 8 on her. It's just the same way I joke with you. Well we are different sha. Seems she did not get the message.
Alright dear. Nice thread anyways tongue grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Qatarplayboy, I hail your comment oo

gringringringrin

Buhahahahaha
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Deefuray(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
And to that i say u re highly welcome her excellency ma.

no need to think ok. am gonna mention u some other day nd tel u hw u wud present me my deserved medal. stil watching to knw if one male moniker wud jump frm nowhere nd warn me nt to get anywhere close to world prettiest, hottest nd sexiest deefuray.
Lol. Ok, will be waiting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wtfCode: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
i have 2 account, 1 has money in it while the other is almost empty with 1k.
Now, i use to delete the sms alert 4rm the one with money in it while i leave the one with 1k in it so that whenever i got a new babe, i will make sure she reads the sms.
This will let her knw, i gat no money.
...not dat i'm stingy duh,i hate gals thinking i'm their pops or something.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Seriously the babe fall my hand. She for know say Nairalanders get bad mouth.
i just wan scroll tru threads dis nyt,af a good tym n sleep buh because of what that thing qatarplayboy / ex mystage did, that i left alone all this while watching his stupidity,i will stay awake and reply all his mentions even if it means i will do what i did to his former moniker to him, because no rest for the wicked..

thank u bae af a good nyt rest
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

hahahahahaha. na stand i stand b4?

btw,. hw ur side, it has been long we had a chat until today. at a time i even thought u had deactivated.

Lol...I've been busy jare

You?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

OK SEEN. am too big to start exchanging abusive words with u ok.

meet ur frnd nd ask her hw d *goat* behind the moniker looks. jollyjoy pls help dis misspicy cure her curiosity.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
so yu are saying all guys has this inborn gift....if u all has this inborn gift falconey wouldn't say he would dress like a poor dude to piss ladies off

U guys aren't as smart as u claim tho......jez few of yu are..
hmmmm !!!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Really... so he is a goat? grincheesygrin
a stubborn goat at that...i.have warned that qatarplayboy severally to stop bullying people he no dey hear word...

i will make sure he hears this time...bible say suffer not a witch to live.....

amma call you soonest dearie smiley
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

OK SEEN. am too big to start exchanging abusive words with u ok.

meet ur frnd nd ask her hw d *goat* behind the moniker looks. jollyjoy pls help dis misspicy cure her curiosity.

gringringringringrin

LWKDH
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
And shame no catch you...chai
Cutehector:
na tru u talk.... Lol a frnd of mine askd me for airtym today, and I was like, I wouldn't want to be rude. I actually wanted to ask her wether *606# isn't workin in her mtn line again... cheesy buh I just sent her 100naira airtym...
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Some ladies go soon kill theirselves for this thread grin

Make I siddon dey watch grin grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

i just wan scroll tru threads dis nyt,af a good tym n sleep buh because of what that thing qatarplayboy / ex mystage did, that i left alone all this while watching his stupidity,i will stay awake and reply all his mentions even if it means i will do what i did to his former moniker to him, because no rest for the wicked..

thank u bae af a good nyt rest
Take it easy babe.. He's not worth it. wink

You too!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wtfCode: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

dafuq, who the hell are u?
Why call a nigga a goat?
**where's my koboko?**
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by UnimkeAk(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Wetin bring buhari matter come here. gringrin this is hilarious mehn!

Hahahahaha.
That's the best excuse for now; so she knows the country is sliding into recession with no policy and economic direction.
you let her know it's everywhere; they is no money and even politicians sef don't hv money maybe except blood money pple..
So incase she is thinking of dumping ur stinggy as4 ; she might reconsider.
it works like a charm bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.