Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,254 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (16287 Views)

She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Cully408(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

#sensible
Indeed
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Cully408(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
esosa993:

omo ofo ,omo ale jatijati,when u knew u don't joke with money why did u borrow her,u had better check ur brain cos u already have mental illness and am so sure its hereditary cos u got it from ur blind beggar u call a mother.
Madam calm down for christ sake ok
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by vizkiz: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Na becos of them we dey writ article but their dumb skull brain no fit decipher our message.

you dey mind these mumu guys?
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by fejikudz(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
so u never saw the snapshot where I told her that I wasn't dashing her money from the onset, before u go into answering questions in ur class make sure u und the question before raising ur hands
My guy Colllecttttt your money
Nor mind wetin people talk

Am sure if you have acted otherwise.. People would still have called you mumu/mugu

The only problem is that the manner/tone at which you requested for it is a bit harsh.. but still she should pay you!!

ARE YOU ARE FATHER? NO
ARE YOU ARE BF? NO
ARE YOU ARE HUSBAND? NO

My guy collect your money
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cully408:
Too harsh madam

I understand Cully,but my level of maturity depends on who am dealing with,u needed to see the way the guy was insulting me even after I spoke with him like a reasonable person but his case is out of this world ....... thanks tho
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by 400billionman: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Pardon me,OP,but ur attitude towards this leaves much to be desired. Did she force yhu to remain in the friend zone? Did she force u at every other time to give her money? So,u finally realised u don't wantu deal with friend zoning anymore,why not walk away with ur dignity? The money yhu were asking her to pay back in question, I'm pretty sure u didn't tell her yhu would be asking 4 the money back. Rather than act maturely,u're taking out ur frustration on her in a very detestable manner. That's definitely not the way things are done. It's a good thing she never dated u.

What motivates ladies to seek material assistance from men they feel nothing for ?

They plan to gain where they have no plans to spend or repay. Its baffling.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by fejikudz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kingsley1000:
ur moniker says it all"you are still a baby"

What are u trying to insinuate,he should forfeit the money?so u don't remit the money those ur male folks lent you?

So op asking for his money is now an insult to her, she wouldn't have borrowed to avert the"embarrassment"
You dey mind the yeye girl.. Why borrow at the first place, if you nor fit pay
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
NA SO THEM GO DEY DO. ALL THE HOES AIN'T LOYAL AT ALL. THEM WANT TO DEY CHOP FROM KELVIN THEN IN THE NIGHT THEM GO DEY SHOUT SAY MAKE JACOB TEAR THE THING AND SCATTER IT . . . DAVIDO, THANK GOD SAY YOU DON GET SENSE
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by 400billionman: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
don't mind her and that dollop head called vizkiz that thinks every thread in NL is meant for him to comments

Do not mind the kid who keeps typing with blue letters to attract likes.

He needs to see previous monickers we controlled here many years ago and know he is still a kid. Vizkiz takes pride in dissing people. Typical behaviour of school boys.

For you, stop assisting ladies who benefit you nothing. If she keeps chatting you tell her to " Back off ".. And mean it. Thats how to treat any lady who wants to play you along. Time spent with such friends keep you from meeting new beneficial friends.

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Fkforyou(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Guy I swear you fall your hands big time, she didnt accept your proposal so the way to get back at her is to hide behind the good deed of yours , this only shows that you have a weak character....why hang around self if you dont want to be friendzoned....? so pathetic and cheap.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Myles23(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
girls are funny it made me remember lilian thank God friendzone not my portion anymore
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by 400billionman: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
pinceprinz:

I wonder oh! Its like these girls feel cos they've two bumpy mounds btwn their legs , they can just have things done their way and at their absolute convenience . Only few of them wanna work to be robust enaf to compete with the menfolk prosperity wise. Most are just suckers waiting for the next host to prey on and suckle dry... Sad story. sad

The way some ladies carry themselves is shameful. One boasted to me yesterday that her gown is worth N12,000. When she comes to your house, she wants to waste everything yet most of them are jobless. Why depend on men to live a fake costly life ?

They go as far as telling guys, " I wont date you cause you cannot take care of me "...Next thing is that they are sleeping with married men.

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
400billionman:

What motivates ladies to seek material assistance from men they feel nothing for ?

They plan to gain where they have no plans to spend or repay. Its baffling.
Their motivation should be the least of our concerns...Personally, I don't like being indebted to anybody..and especially not a guy with whom I av no bond. So,I don't think I'd ever ask just any guy 4 money. I'm proud in that regard and I like it.
But some guys position themselves like fools,sorry to say...So u can't stop a desperate girl from wanting to utilize the opportunity. It's up to the guy to say NO. He's totally free to do that as long as he doesn't have any obligations to her....It's that simple.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by 400billionman: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gelengelen:
i have vowed never to help ladies again. even if they are dying.

This is sonething guys fail to understand. Ladies see guys as weak when you treat them nicely at the start of a relationship.

They go after the mean guys who care less or nothing for their needs. They see that as a sign of strenght. Whwn she asks for money, just go blank..
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Gelengelen: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
400billionman:

This is sonething guys fail to understand. Ladies see guys as weak when you treat them nicely at the start of a relationship.

They go after the mean guys who care less or nothing for their needs. They see that as a sign of strenght. Whwn she asks for money, just go blank..
billionman wat if u dont give hér things or show u care for hér, wont she go to anoda man and get it?

wont she become gullible and fall prey to other men?

wont she leave u for anoda man dat care for her?

i dey fear oooooooo
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by raycoolman(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Easy cool
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by 400billionman: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gelengelen:
billionman wat if u dont give hér things or show u care for hér, wont she go to anoda man and get it?

wont she become gullible and fall prey to other men?

wont she leave u for anoda man dat care for her?

i dey fear oooooooo

Never give a girl gift first. 80% of ladies you gifted will never visit your house. 80% of those who have visited and you gifted will not go to bed with you. But its true..

Have you never realised that ladies who run after you are those ones you have hardly spent on ? Women are not purchased with gifts.

Rather, when she has fully become your babe, you can now care for her 100%. Those gifts cannot toast her successfully to become your girl... She is just pranking you to meet her immediate wants..
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
400billionman:

He needs to see previous monickers we controlled here many years ago and know he is still a kid. Vizkiz takes pride in dissing people. Typical behaviour of school boys.

For you, stop assisting ladies who benefit you nothing. If she keeps chatting you tell her to " Back off ".. And mean it. Thats how to treat any lady who wants to play you along. Time spent with such friends keep you from meeting new beneficial friends.
wise advice brov, thnks alot
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
NA SO THEM GO DEY DO. ALL THE HOES AIN'T LOYAL AT ALL. THEM WANT TO DEY CHOP FROM KELVIN THEN IN THE NIGHT THEM GO DEY SHOUT SAY MAKE JACOB TEAR THE THING AND SCATTER IT . . . DAVIDO, THANK GOD SAY YOU DON GET SENSE
hahaha, imagine after jacob don scatter d thing tomoro she go come beg me for money. Thunder fire dem
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by therealdeal10: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bless u 4 dis comment
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
400billionman:

The way some ladies carry themselves is shameful. One boasted to me yesterday that her gown is worth N12,000. When she comes to your house, she wants to waste everything yet most of them are jobless. Why depend on men to live a fake costly life ?

They go as far as telling guys, " I wont date you cause you cannot take care of me "...Next thing is that they are sleeping with married men.

Imagine...
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Kingsley1000(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
400billionman:

For you, stop assisting ladies who benefit you nothing. If she keeps chatting you tell her to " Back off ".. And meian it. Thats how to treat any lady who wants to play you along. Time spent with such friends keep you from meeting new beneficial friends.
vizkiz is a chronic woman wrapper
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:
Mtcheeeeew
Broke nigga. FYI dummy, You just showed nairaland how stupiid you are undecided

Just because she ask for assistance and doesn't wanna furck you in return doesn't mean she is a gold digger. Were you blind, deaf and stupiid when she told you she had a lover

We guys are annoying joor... If she furck you now, na you go come nairaland come dey talk say ladies are hoes. Dindinrin broke angry

Change your signature to, when my posts get liked, my Likes&Shares be like phone numbers.. . grin

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Cully408(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
esosa993:

I understand Cully,but my level of maturity depends on who am dealing with,u needed to see the way the guy was insulting me even after I spoke with him like a reasonable person but his case is out of this world ....... thanks tho
I get ur point, but it will do u no harm if u didnt reply him
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by ipledge10(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
I no fit laff finish cheesy...this guy get heart oo...I can never do dt
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Cully408:
I get ur point, but it will do u no harm if u didnt reply him

okay am sorry,thanks

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by flightz(f): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
[
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by lezz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
flightz:
I said it, he his Trasns! *pukes
You need help , kid. You seem to be starstruck by me by the way.

First, you resurrected a dead / closed thread of 2014 just to quote me.

2nd, you went into my profile to check my dp

3rd. You're digging into my posts and making remarks on them.

I'm not flattered by the attention anyways, coming from a socially maladjusted, freaky weirdo.

And I'm having a feeling you aren't a stranger, I think you're still nursing some old scars from my scathing verbal knifings.

But in all honesty, you should check into a mental house and commit yourself or find your way into the synagogue.

Even automated internet bugs on the internet will envy your degree of nuisance and lack of wits.

I would have loved the attention and focus you're bent on giving me if only you aren't coming off as a Neanderthaloid, pseudo-imbecilic, subzero humanoid drooling all over his keyboard with a primitial smirk in a desperate attempt to be counted amongst homo sapiens.

Believe me, in all fairness, you aren't worth my keystrokes, or the effort I employed to type this, or the internet data by which this is conveyed.

***Into the abyss of living death flightz thrust,
With a name of a thousand years
That met its sudden death at your watch

Show us how it all began, it's alright
Was it a dark bang or a blue light?
When you morphed from a man who flies
to a weathered leaf, separated from the skies"***
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by flightz(f): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin
Jasi7:

Bro,how can sum1 go about redeployment...I live in plateau,did my secondary school here,primary school and was born here...and NYSC as wicked as they are wuldnt let me leave for new environment...ive been sober since morning after I checked to find out ive been posted to plateau,stream 2 though.but heaven knows that am redeploying as fast as possible...I am tired of jos honestly....hw wil I go aabout the redeployment?
hmmmmm, u don't wanna stay close to mumsie and popsi? U got ulterior motives? Dat ur dp sef get as he be. Watching u closely.. grin
Jasi7:

Bro,how can sum1 go about redeployment...I live in plateau,did my secondary school here,primary school and was born here...and NYSC as wicked as they are wuldnt let me leave for new environment...ive been sober since morning after I checked to find out ive been posted to plateau,stream 2 though.but heaven knows that am redeploying as fast as possible...I am tired of jos honestly....hw wil I go aabout the redeployment?
hmmmmm, u don't wanna stay close to mumsie and popsi? U got ulterior motives? Dat ur dp sef get as he be. Watching u closely..
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Jasi7(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2015
flightz:
grin hmmmmm, u don't wanna stay close to mumsie and popsi? U got ulterior motives? Dat ur dp sef get as he be. Watching u closely.. grin hmmmmm, u don't wanna stay close to mumsie and popsi? U got ulterior motives? Dat ur dp sef get as he be. Watching u closely..

Omoh i no go lie u,jos don do me.I wan go another place,learn new stuff na.abt ma dp,well no b as u think am o(smiles)

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2015
vizkiz:
Mtcheeeeew
Broke nigga. FYI dummy, You just showed nairaland how stupiid you are undecided

Just because she ask for assistance and doesn't wanna furck you in return doesn't mean she is a gold digger. Were you blind, deaf and stupiid when she told you she had a lover

We guys are annoying joor... If she furck you now, na you go come nairaland come dey talk say ladies are hoes. Dindinrin broke angry

A true giver will never give a lady anything in expectation of something.If i have i will give you and it will amze you that i won't even look at you twice.Only kids give a lady money or anything at all hoping they get something back in return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / Share Your Experience With Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.