Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,662 members, 7,847,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate (28823 Views)

Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / 4 Simple Ways To Handle A Bad Roommate / 14 Signs To Know That You Are Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Highcuerayte:
When he is a deeper life.
Duhh...wetin deeper life do you?
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by teemyte: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
JustTara:
she kept complaining about how she doesn't like her clothes and stuffs, so I always let her use mine. One morning, we were getting ready to go to gst class and she said we should switch bags because she doesn't like hers. I agreed. Unfortunately, something came up and I had to travel home immediately, to add palava, my phone screen got bad so I had to stay at home until my phone was done being repaired. She sent me this text ( screenshot below), my mum saw it, showed it to my dad, who asked me what's been going on. By the time I was done explaining how she's always using my things and inconveniencing me but will let all hell loose even if a pin of hers is shifted, she's prone to sudden outburst of anger and even getting physical, my dad was furious with me for not telling anyone ever since. After my phone was repaired, he took her number and called her. She played it all off, saying it was a joke, we are like sisters and blah blah. My parents made me stay a week extra in the house because they were scared for my safety.
Nah wah ooo,,,eleyi yii gidi ooo,dis one nah strong thing,infact I fully support your dad arrest idea but it was good ending the issue in such a mature way.what did she later told you when you met again at school,i hope she doesn't paint you black at the campus?
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by chikeFavor2000(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kia Sorento suv 2004 model for sale @a very low price in ibadan.
https://www.nairaland.com/2694166/kia-sorento-suv-2004-model#39454554
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lipsrsealed
Silent farts are the worst! And since we sleep in opposite directions on the same bed, i get to inhale a lot of em...lolz
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by sharliz(f): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmm.roommate wahala...my experience wasn't dat gud tho
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chi59:

Silent farts are the worst! And since we sleep in opposite directions on the same bed, i get to inhale a lot of em...lolz
you sleep in opposite directions? Are you kidding me? Don't you put legs in each other's mouths?
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by queebeediva(f): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by YBMB(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Do others but number 10 I will kill him. We will fight to die.
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
teemyte:

Nah wah ooo,,,eleyi yii gidi ooo,dis one nah strong thing,infact I fully support your dad arrest idea but it was good ending the issue in such a mature way.what did she later told you when you met again at school,i hope she doesn't paint you black at the campus?
We aren't in the same faculty, the only place we meet is in Church. I keep it cool and so does she. Last time I checked, all her friends just kept distancing themselves one after the other.
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you sleep in opposite directions? Are you kidding me? Don't you put legs in each other's mouths?
Lolz
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chi59:

Lolz
don't you?
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by ggrin(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Laveda:
Nope, na cow nyanshundecided
iranu
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by teemyte: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
JustTara:
We aren't in the same faculty, the only place we meet is in Church. I keep it cool and so does she. Last time I checked, all her friends just kept distancing themselves one after the other.
Good for them,,,,by the way,what's the name of your school
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
My room mate back then in kebbi(nysc) believes the plates washes itself...we fought like mad when it comes to plates so she decided to do the cooking n I do d dishes which I love most grin

She had a boyfriend dt comes to our lodge right away from his office( he works in a bank) @ 1st I was like shocked our foodstuffs will finish in no time...to my surprise my roomie did not ask me for money to buy foodstuffs cos her boyfriend practically fed us for d next 2-3months grin until a law was passed in our lodge dt visitors aside corpers should not be allowed in... this made her move into her boyfriends house n I resumed cooking,washing dishes n feeding myself sad
There are lots of things she did to my advantage back then....i love u JENNY! if there's any way u can be my roomie,i won't hesitate. wink grin cheesy
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Laveda(f): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
ggrin:
iranu
Abasha undecided
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by ggrin(f): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Laveda:
Abasha undecided
undecided
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by moststylish(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I kinda love your nose
ha, oxygen collector
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Laveda(f): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by ggrin(f): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Laveda:
tongue
dhurrundecided
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by thundafire: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
3,5 nd 12 dnt mean with dis u have a bad roommate,cs i can accept others
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Laveda(f): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
ggrin:
dhurrundecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by BamideleOJ: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
The shii is you just can't have the perfect one naani
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by mozele(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2015
JustTara:
OMG! This is my first! yeah! someone likes my nose...
actually getting a screen shot of your quote and sending it to my friends. Don't call me crazy.

what if i say i like everything about you, You'll take a screenshot and show it to your fam ba? Oya do the needful.
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by benedict100(m): 2:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Op u neva see sumtin I once had a roommate with body odour that can kill mosquito 2 d extent say i dey go sleep for my neighbour room to avoid untimely death...even after he left i had 2 repaint d rum cux d odour was all ova d wall den d next rummate after him was a glutton wey dey make bucket of garri for person soup wey he no even know and if d guy see anytin lyk indomie,milk,gala 4 ur rum he go eat am nd go begin dey dance nd sweat lyk he goat to even celein dion song..if u ask am y he eat ur fud he go say.....u b lyk broda to am...i go b lyk ;-> WTF i b ur papa?
Rummate mata 2 bad
#teamstayalonetillgraduation
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 29, 2015
mozele:

what if i say i like everything about you, You'll take a screenshot and show it to your fam ba? Oya do the needful.
My nose is special. Every other thing....neeeeh
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by teemyte: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2015
hurpeyeahme:

My room mate back then in kebbi(nysc) believes the plates washes itself...we fought like mad when it comes to plates so she decided to do the cooking n I do d dishes which I love most grin

She had a boyfriend dt comes to our lodge right away from his office( he works in a bank) @ 1st I was like shocked our foodstuffs will finish in no time...to my surprise my roomie did not ask me for money to buy foodstuffs cos her boyfriend practically fed us for d next 2-3months grin until a law was passed in our lodge nt visitors aside corpers should not be allowed in... this made her move into her boyfriends house n I resumed cooking,washing dishes n feeding myself sad
There are lots of things she did to my advantage back then....i love u JENNY! if there's any way u can be my roomie,i won't hesitate. wink grin cheesy
That was funny,it seems you only like her for just only what her presence can offer not who she really her
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2015
mikewonder:
Unless you decide to live your entire life with your parents, there will come a time when you'll have to live with a complete stranger. Sometimes, it ends well and you become best friends. But if you are unlucky, a bad roommate enters your life and your peace of mind jumps right out of the window. And before you know it, your life becomes a living hell.
If your roommate is showing these 14 signs, it's time you turn 180 degrees and run.
1. They think used dishes will magically clean themselves when left for weeks.
2. They don't do their laundry for days and leave their dirty, stinking clothes and underclothes all over the house.
3. At nite they fart,snore or kick box while sleeping.
4. They have their friends over all the time and play really loud music.
5. The bathroom is their second bedroom
6. They shamelessly use your phone, and borrow your clothes without your permission.
7. You saved last nite meal in the fridge to have for breakfast. BUT your roommate ate it.
8. Always knows when u have an alert but U can't even tell when he/she load a recharge card
9. Ur roommate invite an army of friends therefore shorten ur foods stuff
10. Roommate wakes up at nite, unplug ur phone charging at 15% then plug his/hers at 99% then goes back bed.
11. Don't care about house chores.
12. Would rather play video game than join u in reading.
13. Always pay late when its comes to rent and bills
14. Borrows money but forget to pay back.
Add urs..........

Just like my roommate.She does wash her cloths,wears a tight for 3-4weeks before washing it.there was a day she removed it to go and have her bath.She kept it on d up bunk ,when I wanted to remove my clothes from my bag which I keep on my locker,I turned to the left,lo and behold i was hit with a bad smell that almost seized my breathe.

My mum told me to advice her but Mehn,I really don't know to tell her........ it's really bad that a woman has such body/clothing odour
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by marwanafrica: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
JustTara:
No but I wish I was. She dated a vampire, how cool is that?!. I've always wanted to date a vampire, but my boyfriend doesn't even like the smell of blood all that much.

U are almost tara already u talk much as she those
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
marwanafrica:

U are almost tara already u talk much as she those
Lol. Really? Hollywood here I come!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) / Man Seen Lying Lifeless On Ojuelegba Road (photos) / Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.