Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,743 members, 7,905,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

BROKEN (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BROKEN (1) (544 Views)

Viral Pre-wedding Pic That Has Broken The Net / Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! / 10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BROKEN (1) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi, my name is Oluwafifehansimi Johnson. But, you all know me as Fife, the super star, the actress, the singer, the diva. Lots of people think they know everything about me simply because they see me on television. They feel they have the right to judge me. Can’t say I blame them though, after all, I chose to be a star; to shine brighter than my peers. But, they only know half of the story; they don’t know how I came to become the strong, independent woman I am today.
So, I want to share with you my journey to stardom, how I rose from being a broken and defeated teenager to a strong, independent and successful woman. I am going to share with you how I overcame abuse, how I found love and learnt to trust and believe again. So, follow me on my journey, as I travel to the past…
Continue reading at

https://aminatawastories./2015/10/25/broken/
Thanks
Re: BROKEN (1) by sissylucy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: BROKEN (1) by totomod(f): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na wa o
Re: BROKEN (1) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
totomod:
Na wa o
Pls visit the blog regularly to follow the story, ur likes and comments on the blog will be highly appreciated thanks.
Re: BROKEN (1) by suzzy16(f): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol
Re: BROKEN (1) by MrCork: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
aminatawa:
Hi, my name is Oluwafifehansimi Johnson. But, you all know me as Fife, the super star, the actress, the singer, the diva. Lots of people think they know everything about me simply because they see me on television. They feel they have the right to judge me. Can’t say I blame them though, after all, I chose to be a star; to shine brighter than my peers. But, they only know half of the story; they don’t know how I came to become the strong, independent woman I am today.
So, I want to share with you my journey to stardom, how I rose from being a broken and defeated teenager to a strong, independent and successful woman. I am going to share with you how I overcame abuse, how I found love and learnt to trust and believe again. So, follow me on my journey, as I travel to the past…
Continue reading at

https://aminatawastories./2015/10/25/broken/
Thanks

..are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Factors To Consider Before Dating An Unemployed Man / 〈 밤 전 〉 B А М W А R 8 닷 콤 동탄건마 - 필㉰일산건마↑경기건마 / 3 Things Every NAIRALANDER Must Do After S€X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.