Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,420 members, 7,901,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Have A New Vision - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A New Vision (384 Views)

Secret Of Prophecy, Vision, Sound And Deliverance / She Made It To Top 50 Cussons Baby, Please Help Her Vision Be Realised / I Have A New Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A New Vision by Eddygourdo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Martin Luther king had a dream, but I have a vision, I have a vision of a new Nigeria based on values and hardwork, I have a vision of a Nigeria where the rights of the weakest and smallest matter nevertheless, I have a vision of a Nigeria where women and children are loved, respected and protected from abuse and harm, I have a vision of a Nigeria where marriage values are regained and baby mamas reoriented, I have a vision of a Nigeria where the efforts of our youth throughout school will not be in vain through joblessness, I have a vision that Nigerian youths will arise and take the leadership mantle of this country from analog old men and fools, I have a vision were Nigerians realise it's our collective duty to build a developed, economically viable Nigeria for our unborn children, I was about having another vision when I woke up from my vision slumber and decided to be not all talk but a doer, I have a plan to start a foundation for people of all walks of life, no longer job seekers but employers, no longer disadvantaged but advantaged, if u look closely at people u will realise why we are in his likeness, the evils men do are mostly due to circumstances, keep to the thread and contribute to a new Nigerian dream by your own quota, life is hard by the way for heroes and cowards, but it's only through overcoming life's hardships can heroes be identified, league of extraordinary ladies and gentlemen (LXG & G)

(1) (Reply)

Best Residential Cleaning Services Provider / Join The #iamafrica Challenge / Join The Purpose Discovery Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.