Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,728 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (60266 Views)

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP, you are still a day dreamer. These are not signs of love, but signs of lust or just a girl using you to attract the attention of others to herself..
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by suzzy16(f): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
afamjb:
lol guy ur right especially d number 4, how she wan take be everywhere if she no be mtn or winch..!
lol at dis
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by gbens2000(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.
any of dat? I smell lies everywhere
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Numba 4 tho, na mtn she be??. Lol

i advice campus student to bend their heads down and do d needful

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Luckygurl(f): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
I knew you were sleep-typing. undecided

grin grin
Joe, check it out nah!! Instead of dying in silence, make your mind known even if it is in a subtle manner.

Abeegi oo!! Instead of wallowing in self pity you gats to take the bull by the horn wink wink

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ZZ22: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op teach me more on how to make money rather than teach me how to give away the one i have on p*$$y

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by JoeCutie(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:

grin grin
Joe, check it out nah!! Instead of dying in silence, make your mind known even if it is in a subtle manner.

Abeegi oo!! Instead of wallowing in self pity you gats to take the bull by the horn wink wink
Wait! Is that the real you? Wow. That's hugely impressive. Only that you might only be saying for the papers. tongue

So, if you've got balls, baby...let's play. wink cheesy
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by saintkel(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:
Crap undecided undecided

If I were to be in love with a guy on campus, I'd just do one thing...

I would walk up to him and tell him exactly how I feel, it's now left for him to act on that.
No time to waste on beating around the bush.

He'll no!! Did I just type that??
Believe me, I was sleep-typing angry angry
sleep chatting and daydreaming chat should do
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Chestar5(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:
thanks
uwc
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by coolzeal(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
ermmm.. Kinda make sense.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Ladies pretend a lot not when they are falling in love. Like my role model Mr Patrick, they are always visible to the blind. Even at that,many are still clever dumb like Merlin to know when a girl is falling in love with them. So how do you know she is falling you?

1. She Holla Whenever She Sees You: Let's say you are gently walking like an hungry snail down the corridor of your department and she is closely far from you yet she calls after you. If a girl continually calls on you whenever she sees you from distance on campus check my brother, someone is falling in love with you.

2. She Smiles At Everything You Say: A word and she smiles like someone whose happiness, incarcerated for decades has just been released. My brother ask yourself, are you a comedian? If you think its joviality then you are a smart simpleton.

3. Make Friends With Your Friends: Good old days, isn't it? When you love this girl you make friends with her friends to easily get to her. You guys agreed to club together tonight only you getting to the club and your friends introducing someone to you as "Caro." Funny enough there is no one to dance with except Caro. A coincidence? Deactivate your account if your answer is Yes!!

4. She Is Everywhere You Go: At the Library, Sport complex, Movies just name it she is there when you are there. Funny thing is she come bringing pop corn for you, sitting beside you and smiling like a glorious fool. Ask yourself is she MTN?

5. She Embarrasses Herself For You: She knows it is embarrassing, a denigration of self and degradation of self worth yet she did it. One thing can make a girl lower her pride and that is Love.When incandescent with it anything can happen.
There are so many other points which you didn't mention. For some, most of the points you have mentioned here do not even apply. Do you know that some girls who may be falling in love with you will even give you a cold shouder any time you say 'Hi' to them. A lady did this to me back then in School.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Luckygurl(f): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wait! Is that the real you? Wow. That's hugely impressive. Only that you might only be saying for the papers. tongue

So, if you've got balls, baby...let's play. wink cheesy

Lol!! Not just for the papers.
I've pulled of a stunt like that real life though not as extreme as this sha..

You don't wanna do that, do you??
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Okuda(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
if you're old enough to be on nairaland...Then you should be old enough when another human being is having a crush on you...forget all these bullshit..
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by OlayinkaM1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
She can do all σƒ this and have no feeling(s) for u, she might just want to be friendly. if u go do frog jump, na inside hot water u go land ooo

Some babes are like that sha
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
gringrin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:
OP, Some mature girls are conservative when they love a guy, some may feel they will be ridiculed or look cheap if they do certain things that may give an impression that they love a guy. Let me also shock you, Some girls will pretend to hate the guy, often antagonizing him in class and public discussions. women are complex, some girls don't do all what you have up there.
Op you get senz wella wella.
Some will go as far as ignoring your greetings, why some only stire at you hiddingly but lustfullygringrin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by JoeCutie(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lol!! Not just for the papers.
I've pulled of a stunt like that real life though not as extreme as this sha..

You don't wanna do that, do you??
If you could be that bold, then you've got for yourself a new best friend. wink

I do. (Omg! That's what they say while exchanging marriage vows, right? ) cheesy
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
I was here
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by SirNetwork(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Clap for yourself, you have done well. I hope you wont come back and be lamenting of how you were frustrated by a lady in campus.

Anyway, those of you with java programming projects should see my signature for assistance.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
cool Na only for campus? bus-stop nko?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Luckygurl(f): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
If you could be that bold, then you've got for yourself a new best friend. wink

I do. (Omg! That's what they say while exchanging marriage vows, right? ) cheesy

Let's just say I'm that bold if and only if there's this internal force nudging me to go ahead, like something of interest that caught my fancy.
And yeah!! I go for what I want cheesy
Lol!! I wish it were that easy wink

grin grin
My my!! Let's see how this pans out
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Donmichaelz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
But the problem is it is guys DAT are doing all dis to me and am a guy......
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by XaintJoel20: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Honestly, I really wish I read this article when I was still in school... No need crying over a spilled milk...
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emodeee:
So she is in luv with me? Bt she tells me too much abt her b.f.

God knows better!
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emodeee:
So she is in luv with me? Bt she tells me too much abt her b.f.
use ur head, she is telling u to give for her indirectly, have u seen her bf before?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by JoeCutie(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:

Let's just say I'm that bold if and only if there's this internal force nudging me to go ahead, like something of interest that caught my fancy.
And yeah!! I go for what I want cheesy
Lol!! I wish it were that easy wink

grin grin
My my!! Let's see how this pans out
Lmao. I love crazy ladies. Ones who've got guts (not stubbornness) and balls. cheesy

So... wink
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by msbbash(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
ideyhere:
Yes she might be in love with you...but she might also be a monitoring spirit sent specially for you if she does all those things
what dd u mean ;?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by msbbash(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.
the magical thing and funniest about it is that u will b doing it out of consciousness.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by lovely17(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
She tells you much because she consider you better than him.
Bullshit she has FRIENDZONED him undecided
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Alao96(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
No gal has done all this shits for me
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by danton(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
these species are weird and complex,wouldn't believe this shit shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.