Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,373 members, 7,964,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (5813 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / History’s ‘SIX’: Official Fan Page / CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
J3da:

Longest time sis... sorry I hv been very very busy, had to prepare for my wedding and rested after wedding. I'm partially back though. lol
How have you been? I kinda Love Saras more now...

The end of This is Love is annoying so kinda lost interest. I wonder why they made Mihika's character marry Ashok. After giving us the impression that she is fearless and will not take nonsense.
kindly pm me your digits so why can chat on WhatsApp cos I'm barely here these days if your don't mind.
Thanks

I'm so sorry I tried sending you an email I don't think you got it sad so don't think I forgot you .
Congratulations to you and your hubby may you have a long blessed and prosperous union. I will definitely try to pm you my numbers.
Lots of love
Kamo (Real name)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Movie: Hard Kill (2020) (mp4) / Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip (2015) Full Movie Download / 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.