Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State (3798 Views)

To Become Hero Beer Distributor In Two Months, Read This / Tony Elumelu Establishes Tenoil, An Oil And Gas Production Firm (Pics) / How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
AM MR. PRINCEWILL, A TEAM LEADER AND A GLOBAL EXPANSION LEADER OF AN OIL AND GAS COMPANY COMING INTO NIGEERIA AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE, WE ARE PRESENTLY LAUNCHING INTO AFRICA AND SERIOUSLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED FELLOWS TO PARTNER IN ANY PART OF THE AFRICA COUNTRIES, WE HAVE OTHER NICHES OF BUSINESSES WHICH MIGHT INTEREST YOU.... CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AS AM EVER READY TO FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS ON HOW YOU CAN BE PART OF THE OIL AND GAS REVOLUTION. THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO SEES OPPORTUNITIES BEFORE IT COMES OBVIOUS. TEXT YOUR NUMBER OR CALL 08030898578.
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by hayzed1090: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
aii, we are just here for you heyzed and ever ready towards having a greater platform. still looking for more motivated people.
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by zamirikpo(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2015
U should at least give us an insight into the sector u wish to invest in.....oil an gas is so large and has many facets

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by rigarmortis: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
hello please can you give a preview

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2015
FirstKlass:
AM MR. PRINCEWILL, A TEAM LEADER AND A GLOBAL EXPANSION LEADER OF AN OIL AND GAS COMPANY COMING INTO NIGEERIA AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE, WE ARE PRESENTLY LAUNCHING INTO AFRICA AND SERIOUSLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED FELLOWS TO PARTNER IN ANY PART OF THE AFRICA COUNTRIES, WE HAVE OTHER NICHES OF BUSINESSES WHICH MIGHT INTEREST YOU.... CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AS AM EVER READY TO FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS ON HOW YOU CAN BE PART OF THE OIL AND GAS REVOLUTION. THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO SEES OPPORTUNITIES BEFORE IT COMES OBVIOUS. TEXT YOUR NUMBER OR CALL 08030898578.
Hello, please shed a little light into what aspect of oil and gas your company is into, also, it won't hurt for you to tell is the name of the company you work for and when the company intends to launch its product and services in Africa (Nigeria).

I await your reply. Thanks.
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
AM REALLY IMPRESSED OVER YOUR EFFORTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS..... THE NAME OF THE COMPANY IS CALLED HEALTHY HABITS GLOBAL, FROM USA CARLIFORNIA TO BE PRECISE, WITH LOTS OF NICHES IN THE HEALTH SECTOR AND SPEEDLY COMING UP WITH COTTAGE INDUSTRY, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCT AIDS YOUR PETROLUEM ECONOMY AND SERVCING OF ALL YOUR ENGINES.... WITHIN THEIR HEALTH INDUSTRY THEY HAVE PRODUCTS WITH DIFFERENCES.... FINALLY, YOU CAN BECOME A CONSULTANT WITH THIS COMPANY AS A BIG GUY, THIS COULD BE AS A PARTIMER OR YOU CAN COME IN AS A FULL TIKE AS WELL, I URGE ANY SERIOUS MINDED FELLOW TO CALL AS MANY HAS DONE AND LET SMILE ONCE THE BUSINESS IS STRIKED. 08030898578
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
AS FOR THE LAUNCH, WE R LAUNCHING INTO STATES NEXT MONTH AS WE SERIOUS LOOKING OUT FOR MEN THAT WOULD GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY. BE PART OF THE BUSINESS NOW ITS NEW AS A PIONEER.... REMEMBER TIMING IS EVERYTHING.
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by jconsult001: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

For people living in lagos only..... if you r living in lagos or around LAGOS. we are doing an xplosive bisiness LAUNCH OR TRAINING at LAGOS, you r a speacial guest to this training TODAY at MID-CITY COMPLEX #1 MASHA ROAD BESIDE TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM SURULERE LAGOS.

For your state, kindly call for becoming our partner.

We much interested an devoted to work with motivated and driven people.

call the GLOBAL EXPANSION LEADER (PRINCEWILL) ON +2348030898578

Meet you at the top
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Joseph am still looking forward to hear from you and my man rigarmotis....[i][/i]
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by ojehlite(f): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2015
am interested from delta state. wasapp 08138929828 for details or training. thanks
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by austinobee: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2015
I am living in Benin City Edo State and I would like to partner with you

Name is Augustine 08177416716
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kikelome: Please dont post anythings outside business on my paltform .Thanks
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by rigarmortis: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
FirstKlass:
Joseph am still looking forward to hear from you and my man rigarmotis....[i][/i]

bro I am not in lagos right now, I am based in Abuja for now and the whole package seems to be in lagos.
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by naijafinest: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Am interested am in lagos call/whatsapp 07065843658
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by permanentgrace(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Not like i'm trying to spoil the business though but the entire posts here dont look like what's orignally meant to be.

Pardon my erroneous observation i beg!

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by baf: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kwara 08034878018, 08186560371
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joseph: dont worry just ring my line or send me message i will be in abuja by 2nd week with our Nigeria team for training and exposition about the company then i wil get to meet with you.... by tuesday we will be in Delta so is not meant for a particular state.... our target presently is africa. Interested Partners should please call to know when and how you be part of it. i will not fail to commend the people that are already in the business mark my word you cant regret been part of it.
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Permanentgrace: You r welcome to the platform.... this is actually what is meant to be and would appreaciate if you would be part of the opportunity... just ring me +2348030898578
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by foxgiovani(m): 3:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Interested, Delta (08075217997)
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by permanentgrace(m): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2015
FirstKlass:
Permanentgrace: You r welcome to the platform.... this is actually what is meant to be and would appreaciate if you would be part of the opportunity... just ring me +2348030898578

Well, i'm based in Uyo and i believe no harms in trial, after all, some things started like a joke but becomes impactful in reality.
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by permanentgrace(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2015
FirstKlass:

When do you plan to cover Akwa Ibom/Cross River/Abia states region?
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Permanengrace call me so reach u on phone
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by olatommy7(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Am interested, 08027110191, enugu state
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by debaj10: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Less than 1 minute on google shows that the company sells coffee and chocolate.
Shine your eyes.

'Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
debaj10 i love your curiousity buh am sure you dont see clearly or you rather dont have a better understand of the company why dont you ask question instead of posting a distractive mail here... meanwhile, its not a must do business ok? you its not a must everybody must be success so work on your doubts and make waves..... if you care to know then ming with me as am ever ready to feed you with the business ok. Thanks in anticiaption and i hope u r cleared of your doubts.
Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by debaj10: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
FirstKlass:
debaj10 i love your curiousity buh am sure you dont see clearly or you rather dont have a better understand of the company why dont you ask question instead of posting a distractive mail here... meanwhile, its not a must do business ok? you its not a must everybody must be success so work on your doubts and make waves..... if you care to know then ming with me as am ever ready to feed you with the business ok. Thanks in anticiaption and i hope u r cleared of your doubts.

I've no interest either way in whatever your products are.
Your post is about '(Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State)'.
You gave a company name.
You had ample opportunity to state- IN CLEAR TERMS- the company's portfolio. You didn't.

I googled the name and the ONLY products I found are drinks.
Wherever your oil and gas connection meets the company's products, it's missing from their site.
Unless you expect me to do your job for you in providing the required details that will help your audience make informed choices?
Should I have to call the USA or send an email requesting the information you should have provided?
If I wanted to invest, I would do so, but as I said, I'm not interested.
But there are many who might easily fall for scams on here and since I don't know you, I have to give fair warning about the discrepancies I found.

Address the issues of your products and what the link is with the company's site (that only advertised drinks) with relevant follow-up information that anyone can verify.
Stop trying to shoot the messenger.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by debaj10: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Meanwhile-
It appears that the company was founded in 2013.
Therefore, without a formidable record of stability and growth, you want to bring products to Nigeria?
Fair enough.
But again, full disclosure goes a long way to ensure that you appear honest and avoid buyer's remorse.

Again, please address the message:
I'm sure your prospective clients, investors and partners would like to know-
How sustainable are your (2-year old) company and it's products?
No offence.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State by FirstKlass: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Have heard you...... Like i said before now am in for business and not for gossips of any sort... my business is not meant for everybody as i can work with everybody as well i appreaciate your time and efforts for going tru my post.....

Thanks Sir.

Mr. Princewill

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sustained Rally In Banking Sector Lifts Market Value By N16.5bn / Baba Ijebu's Son Has Builds The Largest Tank Farm, Set To Commence Refinery / Who Also Got This Message From Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.