Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,460 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs (2021 Views)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo / See Photo: The Age Gap Between Madonna’s Hand And Her Young Looking Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs by gistparrot: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife and former model Nicole Murphy is 47 and a mother of five. Seen out and about in Beverly Hills on Thursday with a body you’d normally find on a 20 year old.

See more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/my-goodness-you-wont-believe-that-this-young-looking-and-sexy-lady-is-47yrs-old-photos/

Re: My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs by domopps(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok and I just Blvd!

Thanks

Cheeers
Re: My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs by axortedbabe(f): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Nice bod..
She looks depressed..
Re: My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Baby got back

Re: My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs by smsshola(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
Nice bod.. She looks depressed..
Contactsless doctor jus seeing her pics...I respect.
Re: My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs by axortedbabe(f): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2015
smsshola:

Contactsless doctor jus seeing her pics...I respect.
guess u don't make sense on tuesdays
Re: My Goodness! You Won’t Believe That This Young Looking And Sexy Lady Is 47yrs by dhantey324(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Good though, I want to believe as a model she must have undergone so many surgeries to get that shape... I call this set of women fancy women.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Rocks 4 Different Hairstyles; Pick Your Fav / Where Is Durella? / Naija Guy Flew From Naija 2 Canada 2 See Adele Perform & See What He Got (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.