Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,552 members, 7,944,651 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? (6156 Views)

All I Did Was Take Off Her P*nts... Look Wot I Saw / Wot Do U Think Will Happen / Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Anytime he calls, pick the call and drop your phone beside a kitchen sink , then turn on the water and go back to your room and sleep.
2: buy these noisy 10 naira poly bags, whenever u answer his call, start fumbling with the nylon beside the phone.
3: keep blowing breeze into the mouthpiece of your fone.
4: or simply tell him this: " guy I no get money to pay you salary for this job you took upon yourself on my behalf. Please stop calling me 100 times in a day. Tnx dear
Experience is Talking mehn! "grin"
You deserve a medal jaweh! tongue
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by chocolateme(f): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Experience is Talking mehn! "grin"
You deserve a medal jaweh! tongue
good girl
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2015
tmxme:
He wants to Bleep you. The ball is now in your court
[email] smh. At anyss, just save his number as ''dont pick''. Then you ignore his calls. [/email]
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Rapsodee(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2015
Since you don't want his calls again... The answer is straight forward ..IGNORE his calls and even messages for life and he would then get sense that he has been a disturbance to you,is that too mean to do?...Absolutely NOPE!!!
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:
I got a frend I met like a month ago in an interview(looks gud dou). We exchanged contacts and we got talking. Somhow I got to tell him dat I speak to my guy once or twice a day n I love it. And gbam, he starts calling me,thinking he's being cool buh truth is he's choking me big time. Don't knw how to tell him without hurting him cos wen Eva he calls( always ova 30min n close to 1hour) d dude be like "my dear am so glad, like u jus made ma day,U r so funny(even wen I dey use style tell am reality) blah blah blah, ma babe jus Got me angry now ------stories, or my babe is annoying don't av time for me, can't pick common Call, she always too busy," and all those? How do I tell him now. Seriously cos am suffocating. Wetin Mak I use dis guy do abeg?

I knw some NLders be like,"story 4 d gods abi gerrara here" lol. Buh seriously I need advice

Anytime he calls you, tell your boyfriend to call and put him on hold. Do this for like a week and he will get the message.

Meanwhile, i thought you were a .....
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

Anytime he calls you, tell your boyfriend to call and put him on hold. Do this for like a week and he will get the message.

Meanwhile, i thought you were a .....

Hehehehehehe. I told ya B4. Tis a free world. U can tnk woteva and I can assume woteva role u tink of me. Lolz
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by IamLEGEND1: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
I guess I'm late to the party.
maybe next time
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by osazeeblue01: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Anytime he calls, pick the call and drop your phone beside a kitchen sink , then turn on the water and go back to your room and sleep.
2: buy these noisy 10 naira poly bags, whenever u answer his call, start fumbling with the nylon beside the phone.
4: or simply tell him this: " guy I no get money to pay you salary for this job you took upon yourself on my behalf. Please stop calling me 100 times in a day. Tnx dear
NO WONDER.
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by chocolateme(f): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
osazeeblue01:
NO WONDER.
lol
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by osazeeblue01: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
lol
TAKE IT EASY O

1 Like

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Free101(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Anyss:

Woow. I tink option 1 and 2 will help me a lot. I don ask am b4 self weda him dey work for mtn abi d Wch tarrif plan Wey him dey use self
Abeg help ask am which tarriff him dey use....so that I fit dey call iamlegend1 sister for up to 30mins to 1hr biko
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by IamLEGEND1: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Free101:

Abeg help ask am which tarriff him dey use....so that I fit dey call iamlegend1 sister for up to 30mins to 1hr biko

Who dash you

U want make I komot ur head with kitchen knife?
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Free101:

Lolz. I no go like Mak anoda gal pass tru same tin ooh
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Free101(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Who dash you
U want make I komot ur head with kitchen knife?
haba brother in law...inba ni ba, ai sai rijiya!
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Free101(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz. I no go like Mak anoda gal pass tru same tin ooh
na love and affection i wan show na. But on a serious note...aone girls will pester you and complain that you dont call them and always insinuate that you are calling someone else
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Charles4075(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, he's trying to use a reverse-psychology on you. He thinks you might give in and say to him ''Ok man, just do what you want with me''. But the real truth behind all this facade are pure blatant lies and deception. A sane and responsible guy wouldn't stalk a lady the way he does even after being told that she has a guy around the corner and sadly enough, he even requested for your guy's number to tell him what I've never advised someone the way I'm about to do now and my advice is, you giving him a rude and mean treatment. If you're unable to do that cos of your personality, then inform your guy about it. Make an arrangement with a military police, invite him over and get him arrested or whipped to stop the stalking but before you do that sis, give him a warning.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by IamLEGEND1: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Free101:

haba brother in law...inba ni ba, ai sai rijiya!

Ya kake sauri haka? grin

Sai mun ba ka essay ka rubuta tukuna

In ka ci,toh sai mu bar ka ka fara magana da ita.
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Free101:

na love and affection i wan show na. But on a serious note...aone girls will pester you and complain that you dont call them and always insinuate that you are calling someone else

If he's my BF or a childho od frnd its understandable. Buh a toaster? NaAaaaaaaah is FÚcking annoying
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Anyss:
I got a frend I met like a month ago in an interview(looks gud dou). We exchanged contacts and we got talking. Somhow I got to tell him dat I speak to my guy once or twice a day n I love it. And gbam, he starts calling me,thinking he's being cool buh truth is he's choking me big time. Don't knw how to tell him without hurting him cos wen Eva he calls( always ova 30min n close to 1hour) d dude be like "my dear am so glad, like u jus made ma day,U r so funny(even wen I dey use style tell am reality) blah blah blah, ma babe jus Got me angry now ------stories, or my babe is annoying don't av time for me, can't pick common Call, she always too busy," and all those? How do I tell him now. Seriously cos am suffocating. Wetin Mak I use dis guy do abeg?

I knw some NLders be like,"story 4 d gods abi gerrara here" lol. Buh seriously I need advice

gimme d guy number
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Free101(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Anyss:

If he's my BF or a childho od frnd its understandable. Buh a toaster? NaAaaaaaaah is FÚcking annoying
lol.....you got a point there
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Free101(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Ya kake sauri haka? grin
bayan ba ci essay....ba aure bane ya kama ta ya bio baya ba?
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Free101(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Ya kake sauri haka? grin
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, he's trying to use a reverse-psychology on you. He thinks you might give in and say to him ''Ok man, just do what you want with me''. But the real truth behind all this facade are pure blatant lies and deception. A sane and responsible guy wouldn't stalk a lady the way he does even after being told that she has a guy around the corner and sadly enough, he even requested for your guy's number to tell him what I've never advised someone the way I'm about to do now and my advice is, you giving him a rude and mean treatment. If you're unable to do that cos of your personality, then inform your guy about it. Make an arrangement with a military police, invite him over and get him arrested or whipped to stop the stalking but before you do that sis, give him a warning.
Yayy... Bros you harsh oo..
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
chocolateme:
Babes, you're too much oo.. Biko teach me some of those tricks.
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by chi4ik4(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
woman it's a privileged for someone to be happy hearing your voice, don't abuse it because tomorrow is pregnant. do you even know you will meet this guy tomorrow?
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by IamLEGEND1: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Free101:
for where? we go interview you first then put you on probation
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
You could easily block his number, you know.
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
ClassCaptain:

gimme d guy number

Wooooooooooooow. D famous classcaptain commented on my thread.am so speechless NL celebrity. Am your humble fan patiently awaiting a new thread. Lolz
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
MzVixy:
You could easily block his number, you know.

Yeah. I did dat som days ago. Followed d advice I was given
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Free101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
for where? we go interview you first then put you on probation
no fair dan uwa.....I love Halima die!!! *sad face*
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by NemzySeries(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
na u dey dull.....mwen nxt he calls jst pick d call bass up ur voice or give d fone to a man wit a very terrible voice & immediately u ansa d call jst say "abuja motuary any emergency "?
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Just tell him, this life is just all about Understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] / Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.