Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? (965 Views)

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by macjive01: 4:43am On Oct 27, 2015
I believe Wike is among the minority of ikweres that denies their Igboness. ( how can one really denouce his heritage) , If that is the case, why should igbos support him at this re-run ? ( shouldnt be a criteria to vote for someone but both parties are as corrupt as the devil's bible, hence the decision of who to vote for is mostly emotional.
Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by nairalandmaster(f): 4:43am On Oct 27, 2015
nice one op. keep it up
Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by macjive01: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2015
nairalandmaster:
nice one op. keep it up
Is that all you can contribute to the debate?
Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by LordMecuzy(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2015
What concerns igbo with who to support? Abeg OP leave Matter for Mathias

2 Likes

Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by Demmocrats(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
macjive01:

Is that all you can contribute to the debate?
Lmao grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by coldsummer: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Why does everything has to have something to do with tribal and ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2015
igbos will always be tribal bigots in election, marriage,funerals even in trading haba can't u all see beyond wat will benefit u and care about others very greedy set of humans.

2 Likes

Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by kingzizzy: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Don't mind Ikwere people. Their ownership of Portharcourt and a few Oil wells has blighted their sense of reasoning. I don't know how a people who speak Igbo as their ancestral language and have Igbo surnames can say they know nothing about Igbos. The king of the Ikwere people is the "Eze Ikwere". What Nigerian doesn't know Eze means. Their apex socio-cultural association is the 'Ogbakor Ikwere'. Ogbakor is 'to gather' or 'to come together' in Igbo. However, as much I'm starting to hate Ikwere people for their unfounded apathy, there is something I hate much more, APC. As much as Ikwere people don't deserve Igbo support, we cant let APC anywhere into the SS. It's bad enough that APC got into Imo via the back door. Rivers state is 70% made up of Igbos and Igboid groups, we can't allow APC in there. So I enjoin all Igbos to vote the Ikwere 'turn coat' Wike in because the alternative is APC.
Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by xmich(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2015
macjive01:
I believe Wike is among the minority of ikweres that denies their Igboness. ( how can one really denouce his heritage) , If that is the case, why should igbos support him at this re-run ? ( shouldnt be a criteria to vote for someone but both parties are as corrupt as the devil's bible, hence the decision of who to vote for is mostly emotional.

what is the essence of this post
Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by azzima(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2015
They have been Miscalculating from beginning of time.......and they will again this time around. Nothing new!!!
Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by ziccoit: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Another Igbo-is-so-important thread. Why must it be about Igbo when probably less than 40% of Igbo registered voters are going to partake in that election. This is even a "Zoo" election not Biafra, so I don't expect this kind question.
Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by ckmayoca: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2015
LordMecuzy:
What concerns igbo with who to support? Abeg OP leave Matter for Mathias

No mind OP the guy dey play mind game with people.
Re: Should Igbos Vote For Wike On The Re-run ? by princdebola201(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Any candidate that depends on YEEB-HOES to Win an Election is a Goonergringrin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Reuben Abati's Wife Throws Him Surprise 50th Birthday Party / Vote : Rate President Muhammadu Buhari’s Performance So Far / Akwa Ibom Power Plant Celebrated 100 Days Of Constant Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.