Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

An Urgent Call To Seun And The Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Urgent Call To Seun And The Moderators (377 Views)

Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / Appeal To Seun Osewa On Animal Cruelty Nairaland / *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Urgent Call To Seun And The Moderators by Larryjay4u: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Seun I think it is high time you and your team stopped this ethnic and tribal war that is now the order of the day on Nairaland. Do not allow some uncourth youth to derail the good work you started. While we all have the right to freedom of expression, it becomes a burden to others when their right as citizen (which was never by choice) is infringed upon.

Please let us take action before we create a bad impression about the forum.
Re: An Urgent Call To Seun And The Moderators by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
The only tribal war I see here is always Yoruba vs. Igbo; two irrelevant ethnic groups out of 2,500 present in the country.

Tell me OP, which of the tribes are you?
If words typed out on a faceless forum make you feel bad then I think you need to focus more on your personal relationships offline since you're taking the internet too serious.
Re: An Urgent Call To Seun And The Moderators by Larryjay4u: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
charix:
The only tribal war I see here is always Yoruba vs. Igbo; two irrelevant ethnic groups out of 2,500 present in the country.

Tell me OP, which of the tribes are you?
If words typed out on a faceless forum make you feel bad then I think you need to focus more on your personal relationships offline since you're taking the internet too serious.

Dear friend, comments on faceless forum is telling the orientation or direction of the people that comments there. I am not interested in any tribal war but decorum is required even on social media
Re: An Urgent Call To Seun And The Moderators by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Larryjay4u:

Dear friend, comments on faceless forum is telling the orientation or direction of the people that comments there.
Most times you cannot use this as a guidelines to the writer's character. Most posters on this site are children who do not take it seriously and find fun in frustrating serious minded readers.

I am not interested in any tribal war but decorum is required even on social media
That in itself is self-censorship; a trait uncommon with freedom of speech and expression. If this forum claims it stands for freedom of speech then a lot of members should prepare themselves to face stinging comments and criticism. There's no way an individual can air their views without upsetting others even if in minority.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Moderators Are Wicked / Couple Kill Rapist, Cut Off His Penis And Eat It / The Synonymity Of Nairaland's And Naijaloaded's Front Pages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.