Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,053 members, 7,909,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike (1377 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Chief Nyesom Wike And His Ultimate Misinterpretation Of Section143 Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by ricsman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
saw this on Facebook ...

OPEN LETTER TO CHIEF NYESOM WIKE.
Port Harcourt.
27th Oct, 2015.
Dear Chief Wike,
Sir,
I suppose it's not been easy occupying the exalted
seat of the Governor of our dear state as
expected, especially, considering its complex
nature.
Kindly permit me not to ask you how you are doing
because obviously, you are in very challenging
times. I quite understand your situation.
Chief Sir, you would have noticed that I did not
address you as a 'Governor', please make no
mistake about it, its deliberate. The reason being
that,i do not see you as one. Indeed, i consider it a
misnomer for someone like you to be referred to as
"His Excellency" a prefix reserved only for those
who do things excellently.
Kindly recall sir that at a time in this state, you were
a demigod, your convoy of siren-blaring tinted jeeps
with fully armed security personnel, assisted by the
"boys" soon earned you the sobriquet "High
Tension".High Tension,why High Tension? Did you
care to know why such a name?No sir,you did not.
At other times,you were hailed as the man with
"Excess power" to the extent that your supporters
openly bragged that "power karila"(Power too
much).
Truly too, as at then, power actually 'karila'.This you
demonstrated by directing your boys to throw
stones at Executive Governors from the North who
visited their colleague, Amaechi in Port Harcourt.
They executed your order and nothing happened.
The Security agencies were firmly under your
control. To the extent that then Police
Commissioner, Joseph Mbu, SARS Commander, SS
Director, Brigade Commander, etc obeyed
instructions given only by you.
Chief, have you ever sat down to reflect on your
life, your image and public perception? In case no
one ever told you, your perception is that of
fear, evil, danger, death and the likes.
Its been six(6) months since the bloody 'election'
that brought you into power,there were some bread
winners that fell to the bullets allegedly directed
from Rumuepirikom during the so-called
elections,have you ever called or visited these
families, even in private, do you care how they
survive, do you care if their children have dropped
out of school, even as a governor, have you cared to
know if their homes have been washed away by the
recent flood, have you bothered to know how their
families are coping with the vagaries of life? If the
answers are no, then, you need serious help sir.
Chief, i saw you on Sunday crying on National
Television, at first I could not believe my eyes until I
looked again. It was impossible to believe the High
Tension could also cry, where then is the power that
karila? It later dawned on me that a day before, your
purported "election" was nullified by the tribunal in
Abuja.Even though, I found it totally difficult to
believe the almighty High Tension with excess
power could also cry, indeed,this would now be
"crying karila"
Sir not even the death of hundreds of Rivers people
who were slaughtered before, during and after the
election couldn't make you cry, but that singular
nullification tore the High Tension into shreds.
Believe me Sir, nobody is moved by your crocodile
tears because we all know you are playing on our
intelligence, we know you are a master liar and a
manipulator.
Why should we sympathize with you when 19
students of the state studying in the UK have just
been de-registered and deported back home only
because your government could not pay their
school fees even after borrowing billions for that
purpose. Are the future of those innocent students
not already in jeopardy simply because the High
Tension wants to remain a governor?
Look around you sir, every day, Rivers people are
been killed or kidnapped by dare-devil criminals. In
the last 6months you came to power, crime has
gone from bad to worst.
Under your watch, Chief Nyesom Wike, ordinary
teachers and Local government employees are
been kidnapped on daily basis, do you know the
trauma their families go through during such trying
period, have you ever visited any of such families or
scenes of the crimes, have you, yet you cry to draw
public sympathy because your 'election' nullified.
This exposes your selfish character.
More so, your tenure has increased unemployment
and suffering in the state. As at last count, you
sacked and refused to pay Timariv and Polytechnic
staffs,thereby increasing the suffering of their
families, again, do you know how many of their
children have dropped out of school because the
High Tension did not like their daddy's faces?Since
you came on board sir, Buguma fish farm has
stopped working, even the banana plantation in
Ogoni area has stopped working too, and the locals
employed there have all been sacked, do you give a
hoot about them? Not at all.
There are indeed so many things to talk about you
sir.
Six(6) months down, you have not constituted your
cabinet and you have also not stated when to do
so.Is it now your election has been nullified that you
will hastily constitute a cabinet, just to draw
sympathy from the public? The would-be
appointees are no fools sir, they know you only need
them temporarily, I assure you, they will dump you
when you need them most.
Finally, the public health care system has not
received your attention for over six(6)months
Primary health centers built by the Amaechi
administration have been allowed to rot away. Only
last week, health workers at BMH shut the gate of
the hospital because your government refused to
pay their salaries of over 3 months, sadly, a lady lost
her only child that day because of the industrial
action embarked upon by those workers.
Let me end this letter by reminding you that it is
now four(4) months since local government
workers last received their salaries. Tell me sir, how
have you spent over 100Billion plus the 45Billion
bail out fund received from the FG that has accrued
to the state since you came to office.
Hope you did not use the public money to attempt to
compromise the judges at the various panels as
been rumored?
Let me hold here, earnestly hoping and waiting for
your response to the issues and questions raised
herein.
Pls, accept the assurances of my highest esteem.
Thank you.
I am
Sir, Ikenda Clinton Elechi.
Port Harcourt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by Jorussia(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
.wike is definitely a goner, i urge him(wike),to honorably submit himself to the police now,for the alleged murder of over 60 rivers indigenes, in his unholy quest to become governor at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by jgaga: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
h
Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by dekdek: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op, stop being lazy and put in punctuation and paragraphs.
Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by ricsman(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
dekdek:
Op, stop being lazy and put in punctuation and paragraphs.
thanks but am not
Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by demarc001: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP, long story na your own you talk

Wike: sincerely I think its best you don't prolong the re-run date because the earlier the better your chance of winning. If the election is delayed it gives Apc/Amaechi more time to buy the heart of people.
As it stands today people are not happy with Buhari's govt and that gives you an edge but I bet in few months the case will CHANGE!
As at today we can't attribute any fruit APC administration has put on the table of average Nigerian but I bet next year people will start getting something and that will definitely robb votes from you (Wike)

NB: am not a fan of APC

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by ricsman(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
demarc001:
OP, long story na your own you talk

Wike: sincerely I think its best you don't prolong the re-run date because the earlier the better your chance of winning. If the election is delayed it gives Apc/Amaechi more time to buy the heart of people.
As it stands today people are not happy with Buhari's govt and that gives you an edge but I bet in few months the case will CHANGE!
As at today we can't attribute any fruit APC administration has put on the table of average Nigerian but I bet next year people will start getting something and that will definitely robb votes from you (Wike)

NB: am not a fan of APC
yeah long but I didn't write them.

doubt if the governor will ever read this.

yes I believe the governor should start now to prepare for a rerun given the fact that the appeal and supreme court didn't favor him on jurisdiction of the tribunal that sacked him

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by size40: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike's political life has all been killings, manipulation, greed, selfishness etc. For instance, Wike was elected Obio/Akpor council chairman for 8 years. At the expiration of his tenure, Wike altered the existing political arrangement of zoning in d local govt which he benefited from. Anybody that knows Obio/Akpor LGA well in Rivers state knows that Obio/Akpor is made up of 3 major clans of Evo, Apara and Akpor kingdoms of which power rotates among the 3 clans. But Wike finished his tenure and handed power to his kitchen brother Timothy Nsirim, thereby denying other clans from producing chairman during their turn. Wike as a Chief of Staff to Amaechi repeated the same thing by bringing somebody from his Rumuepirikom community to replace him as Chief of Staff b4 Rotimi Amaechi turned it down. Here we are again with Wike openly fighting Amaechi to realise his ambition as a governor thereby disregarding the Zoning Arrangement despite hue and cry from those from other zones.Everything fell on deaf ears. Wike should allow those whose time it is to produce the governor and stop being greedy

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by ricsman(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
size40:
Wike's political life has all been killings, manipulation, greed, selfishness etc. For instance, Wike was elected Obio/Akpor council chairman for 8 years. At the expiration of his tenure, Wike altered the existing political arrangement of zoning in d local govt which he benefited from. Anybody that knows Obio/Akpor LGA well in Rivers state knows that Obio/Akpor is made up of 3 major clans of Evo, Apara and Akpor kingdoms of which power rotates among the 3 clans. But Wike finished his tenure and handed power to his kitchen brother Timothy Nsirim, thereby denying other clans from producing chairman during their turn. Wike as a Chief of Staff to Amaechi repeated the same thing by bringing somebody from his Rumuepirikom community to replace him as Chief of Staff b4 Rotimi Amaechi turned it down. Here we are again with Wike openly fighting Amaechi to realise his ambition as a governor thereby disregarding the Zoning Arrangement despite hue and cry from those from other zones.Everything fell on deaf ears. Wike should allow those whose time it is to produce the governor and stop being greedy

true! to make it worst still Ameachi picks Tony okocha to replace him. both in the council and chief of staff office
Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by morbeta(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike's crowd will start dumping ship from next month. Hook line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by omowolewa: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike's Lawyers will always deceive him because on money.

Wike should shift the battle from court to the political field. This time around without rigging. He should hit the iron when its hot, knowing fully well that Amaechi is coming in as a Minister. Then the federal mighty will shift to favor Amaechi, like it did to you sir.

The taste of the wine has changed, the dancing steps also should.
Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by neolboy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
And u think ur letter will get to him
Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
omowolewa:
Wike's Lawyers will always deceive him because on money.

Wike should shift the battle from court to the political field. This time around without rigging. He should hit the iron when its hot, knowing fully well that Amaechi is coming in as a Minister. Then the federal mighty will shift to favor Amaechi, like it did to you sir.

The taste of the wine has changed, the dancing steps also should.
...."the taste of the wine has changed"! You people in the SE,SS have rich axioms...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op dou you mind if i help you re arrange the post and create a topic on it myself.

or rather try and make it more arranged. i will rearrage it and paste here

saw this on Facebook ...

Port Harcourt.
27th Oct, 2015.

Dear Chief Wike,

Sir,

I suppose it's not been easy occupying the exalted seat of the Governor of our dear state as expected, especially, considering its complex
nature. Kindly permit me not to ask you how you are doing because obviously, you are in very challenging times. I quite understand your situation. Chief Sir, you would have noticed that I did not address you as a 'Governor', please make no mistake about it, its deliberate. The reason being that,i do not see you as one. Indeed, i consider it a misnomer for someone like you to be referred to as "His Excellency" a prefix reserved only for those who do things excellently.

Kindly recall sir that at a time in this state, you were a demigod, your convoy of siren-blaring tinted jeeps with fully armed security personnel, assisted by the "boys" soon earned you the sobriquet "High Tension".High Tension,why High Tension? Did you care to know why such a name?No sir,you did not. At other times,you were hailed as the man with "Excess power" to the extent that your supporters
openly bragged that "power karila"(Power too much). Truly too, as at then, power actually 'karila'.This you demonstrated by directing your boys to throw stones at Executive Governors from the North who visited their colleague, Amaechi in Port Harcourt. They executed your order and nothing happened. The Security agencies were firmly under your control. To the extent that then Police Commissioner, Joseph Mbu, SARS Commander, SS Director, Brigade Commander, etc obeyed instructions given only by you.

Chief, have you ever sat down to reflect on your life, your image and public perception? In case no one ever told you, your perception is that of
fear, evil, danger, death and the likes. Its been six(6) months since the bloody 'election' that brought you into power,there were some bread
winners that fell to the bullets allegedly directed from Rumuepirikom during the so-called elections,have you ever called or visited these
families, even in private, do you care how they survive, do you care if their children have dropped out of school, even as a governor, have you cared to know if their homes have been washed away by the recent flood, have you bothered to know how their families are coping with the vagaries of life? If the answers are no, then, you need serious help sir.

Chief, i saw you on Sunday crying on National Television, at first I could not believe my eyes until I looked again. It was impossible to believe the High Tension could also cry, where then is the power that karila? It later dawned on me that a day before, your purported "election" was nullified by the tribunal in Abuja.Even though, I found it totally difficult to believe the almighty High Tension with excess
power could also cry, indeed,this would now be "crying karila" Sir not even the death of hundreds of Rivers people who were slaughtered before, during and after the election couldn't make you cry, but that singular nullification tore the High Tension into shreds. Believe me Sir, nobody is moved by your crocodile tears because we all know you are playing on our intelligence, we know you are a master liar and a
manipulator. Why should we sympathize with you when 19 students of the state studying in the UK have just been de-registered and deported back home only because your government could not pay their school fees even after borrowing billions for that purpose. Are the future of those innocent students not already in jeopardy simply because the High Tension wants to remain a governor?

Look around you sir, every day, Rivers people are been killed or kidnapped by dare-devil criminals. In the last 6months you came to power, crime has gone from bad to worst. Under your watch, Chief Nyesom Wike, ordinary teachers and Local government employees are been kidnapped on daily basis, do you know the trauma their families go through during such trying period, have you ever visited any of such families or
scenes of the crimes, have you, yet you cry to draw public sympathy because your 'election' nullified. This exposes your selfish character.
More so, your tenure has increased unemployment and suffering in the state. As at last count, you sacked and refused to pay Timariv and Polytechnic staffs,thereby increasing the suffering of their families, again, do you know how many of their children have dropped out of school because the High Tension did not like their daddy's faces?Since you came on board sir, Buguma fish farm has stopped working, even the banana plantation in Ogoni area has stopped working too, and the locals employed there have all been sacked, do you give a hoot about them? Not at all. There are indeed so many things to talk about you sir.

Six(6) months down, you have not constituted your cabinet and you have also not stated when to do so.Is it now your election has been nullified that you will hastily constitute a cabinet, just to draw sympathy from the public? The would-be appointees are no fools sir, they know you only need them temporarily, I assure you, they will dump you when you need them most.

Finally, the public health care system has not received your attention for over six(6)month Primary health centers built by the Amaechi administration have been allowed to rot away. Only last week, health workers at BMH shut the gate of the hospital because your government refused to pay their salaries of over 3 months, sadly, a lady lost her only child that day because of the industrial action embarked upon by those workers.

Let me end this letter by reminding you that it is now four(4) months since local government workers last received their salaries. Tell me sir, how have you spent over 100Billion plus the 45Billion bail out fund received from the FG that has accrued to the state since you came to office. Hope you did not use the public money to attempt to compromise the judges at the various panels as been rumored?
Let me hold here, earnestly hoping and waiting for your response to the issues and questions raised herein.

Thank you.

I am
Port Harcourt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by Dannyset(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin Did he really cry? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Chief Nyesom Wike by ricsman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
atbu1983:
Op dou you mind if i help you re arrange the post and create a topic on it myself.

or rather try and make it more arranged. i will rearrage it and paste here

saw this on Facebook ...

Port Harcourt.
27th Oct, 2015.

Dear Chief Wike,

Sir,

I suppose it's not been easy occupying the exalted seat of the Governor of our dear state as expected, especially, considering its complex
nature. Kindly permit me not to ask you how you are doing because obviously, you are in very challenging times. I quite understand your situation. Chief Sir, you would have noticed that I did not address you as a 'Governor', please make no mistake about it, its deliberate. The reason being that,i do not see you as one. Indeed, i consider it a misnomer for someone like you to be referred to as "His Excellency" a prefix reserved only for those who do things excellently.

Kindly recall sir that at a time in this state, you were a demigod, your convoy of siren-blaring tinted jeeps with fully armed security personnel, assisted by the "boys" soon earned you the sobriquet "High Tension".High Tension,why High Tension? Did you care to know why such a name?No sir,you did not. At other times,you were hailed as the man with "Excess power" to the extent that your supporters
openly bragged that "power karila"(Power too much). Truly too, as at then, power actually 'karila'.This you demonstrated by directing your boys to throw stones at Executive Governors from the North who visited their colleague, Amaechi in Port Harcourt. They executed your order and nothing happened. The Security agencies were firmly under your control. To the extent that then Police Commissioner, Joseph Mbu, SARS Commander, SS Director, Brigade Commander, etc obeyed instructions given only by you.

Chief, have you ever sat down to reflect on your life, your image and public perception? In case no one ever told you, your perception is that of
fear, evil, danger, death and the likes. Its been six(6) months since the bloody 'election' that brought you into power,there were some bread
winners that fell to the bullets allegedly directed from Rumuepirikom during the so-called elections,have you ever called or visited these
families, even in private, do you care how they survive, do you care if their children have dropped out of school, even as a governor, have you cared to know if their homes have been washed away by the recent flood, have you bothered to know how their families are coping with the vagaries of life? If the answers are no, then, you need serious help sir.

Chief, i saw you on Sunday crying on National Television, at first I could not believe my eyes until I looked again. It was impossible to believe the High Tension could also cry, where then is the power that karila? It later dawned on me that a day before, your purported "election" was nullified by the tribunal in Abuja.Even though, I found it totally difficult to believe the almighty High Tension with excess
power could also cry, indeed,this would now be "crying karila" Sir not even the death of hundreds of Rivers people who were slaughtered before, during and after the election couldn't make you cry, but that singular nullification tore the High Tension into shreds. Believe me Sir, nobody is moved by your crocodile tears because we all know you are playing on our intelligence, we know you are a master liar and a
manipulator. Why should we sympathize with you when 19 students of the state studying in the UK have just been de-registered and deported back home only because your government could not pay their school fees even after borrowing billions for that purpose. Are the future of those innocent students not already in jeopardy simply because the High Tension wants to remain a governor?

Look around you sir, every day, Rivers people are been killed or kidnapped by dare-devil criminals. In the last 6months you came to power, crime has gone from bad to worst. Under your watch, Chief Nyesom Wike, ordinary teachers and Local government employees are been kidnapped on daily basis, do you know the trauma their families go through during such trying period, have you ever visited any of such families or
scenes of the crimes, have you, yet you cry to draw public sympathy because your 'election' nullified. This exposes your selfish character.
More so, your tenure has increased unemployment and suffering in the state. As at last count, you sacked and refused to pay Timariv and Polytechnic staffs,thereby increasing the suffering of their families, again, do you know how many of their children have dropped out of school because the High Tension did not like their daddy's faces?Since you came on board sir, Buguma fish farm has stopped working, even the banana plantation in Ogoni area has stopped working too, and the locals employed there have all been sacked, do you give a hoot about them? Not at all. There are indeed so many things to talk about you sir.

Six(6) months down, you have not constituted your cabinet and you have also not stated when to do so.Is it now your election has been nullified that you will hastily constitute a cabinet, just to draw sympathy from the public? The would-be appointees are no fools sir, they know you only need them temporarily, I assure you, they will dump you when you need them most.

Finally, the public health care system has not received your attention for over six(6)month Primary health centers built by the Amaechi administration have been allowed to rot away. Only last week, health workers at BMH shut the gate of the hospital because your government refused to pay their salaries of over 3 months, sadly, a lady lost her only child that day because of the industrial action embarked upon by those workers.

Let me end this letter by reminding you that it is now four(4) months since local government workers last received their salaries. Tell me sir, how have you spent over 100Billion plus the 45Billion bail out fund received from the FG that has accrued to the state since you came to office. Hope you did not use the public money to attempt to compromise the judges at the various panels as been rumored?
Let me hold here, earnestly hoping and waiting for your response to the issues and questions raised herein.

Thank you.

I am
Port Harcourt.

I wasn't the author so if you know how to make it get to FP no problem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alison-madueke: I Didn’t Steal Nigeria’s Money – Former Minister / Checkout The Beautiful Wedding Photo Of VP Osinbajo And His Wife 26 Years Ago / Full Text Of Fashola's Short Term Agenda For Power, Work And Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.