Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,593 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Next? Codeplus Software Academy ... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Next? Codeplus Software Academy ... (476 Views)

Have You Applied?codeplus Software Academy 2016 Program Is Here! / Re:online Registration @ Codeplus Software Academy / Free Training @ Codeplus Software Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next? Codeplus Software Academy ... by ledyedy01(f): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
1. When are successful applicants supposed to resume? Resumption is in November
2. WILL there be another stage in the APPLICATION process after the online test? Registration and interview
3. What happens after the completion of the four months program? Project and internship
Re: What Next? Codeplus Software Academy ... by ibnSalaudeen(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
ledyedy01:
1. When are successful applicants supposed to resume? Resumption is in November
2. WILL there be another stage in the recruitment process after the online test? Registration and interview
3. What happens after the completion of the four months program? Project and internship
I got the first mail that acknowledged my registration for the program. My friends, (who I informed about the program) also got the mail.
Furthermore, my friends got phone calls from you, confirming their interest in the program, but I didn't.
Now these friends of mine have gotten the second mail that contains the unique link to the test. My fear is that I might also miss out on this.
I appeal that you please rectify the perceived problem.
My e-mail address is adejaremola@yahoo.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Next? Codeplus Software Academy ... by ledyedy01(f): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
You were called several times ,your line was saying number busy, even up till now, the purpose of that call was to confirm your location and readiness to continue. Check the number again
Re: What Next? Codeplus Software Academy ... by ibnSalaudeen(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thanks for the swift response

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get License As A Foreign Graduate / Hot New Job Ait Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting / Coded Ui Online Training By Working Professionals From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.